Chapter Four 💧

My photoshoot went on so well that is until almost eight o'clock. One thing I do as I exit the show,is to dress back to my nerdy outfit as Mandie put it for my safety. I drive back my jeep home ,I notice a different car in our driveway.

I put on my black contacts as I get out of the car in order to make sure if it's someone new, I don't reveal my secrets out since I'm known as blue which is also my eye color.

"Hey Angel, how was your study at the library going.? "Mum asks as soon as she sees me.

"Mum I was at a p..."I'm cut off by her stern look gesturing at our sitting room. "it was so great "I say as I smile telling her as I try to tell her I understand.

"Max's friend is around, how about you go and say hi before you come and help me prepare dinner. "

I nod as I head towards them "Hey Max, hey James. "Max only nods while James decides to answer.

" Hey too nerd, how was your date with the library? "

"It's non of your business jerk!"

"I'm hurt nerd that you are calling me a jerk "he says faking a hurtful expression.

"Whatever, just mind your business "I say going upstairs to my room. My room has got two rooms . The front one and the back one ,the front one is painted light blue while the other one was painted sky blue .The door to the back room was in my walk in closet, yes it was like a hidden room.Do you want to know why?

"To make sure one of your friends or any visitors cannot know you are Miss Blue "That was mums reason. My other room consisted of many posters of me and my all family .It had every reason to say who I was. At times I spent alot of time in the other room. It also had an outer door which remained closed all the time.

"Angel mum is waiting! "Max shouts

"Coming! "

"Hey little girl "Eddie says as he sees me going towards the kitchen.

"Hey too Eee "I say stressing on his nickname to irritate him more.

"What took you long? "Marlon asks

"I was putting my things away, "

"How was your day sweetie? "Emma asks.

"It was right I guess but also the bullying has not yet stopped "

"What! "

"The bullying! "

"Why didnt I know of it,,, MAX! "

Marlon, Emma, Mum shout respectively. Emma heads out quickly towards the sitting room and we all follow behind her.

"Max your sister is being bullied and you are doing nothing about it! "She shouts as her hands are at her waist as she glares at him.

"He also said rude things to me!"I whisper to Marlon as I point at James who is looking at me ,and I smirk at him. We can all say am such a kid.

"He what! "I only nod. "James care to tell us what you did today. "

"What did he do? "Eddie says staring at his friend. Everyone turns to look at him.

"What did you do to my sister? "Max asks.

"Adopted "he mutters under his breath but unfortunately for him Marlon and Emma heard it.

"What have you just said! "Emma says after she's slapped him. "Apologize, and Max of I hear anything about this again you and him are dead, now apologize "

"I'm sorry Angel I didn't mean to say what I said at lunch "He says looking all scared.

"What is going on here?"Dad asks as he enters the room.

"Angel is still,,, "Emma begins but mum cuts her off.

"Nothing darling we were just welcomimg James back. Girls lets go and  finish our cooking. "Mum says protecting James from Dad's wrath.