Chapter Three 💧

6/10/2019 #110 nerdy

Today is a cool day, a week after James joined the school. The bullying is still going on. But Max has no clue about it.I am keeping away from James as much as possible.

My phone suddenly rings bringing me out of my daze. I'm in the middle of a boring Physics lesson which has both Max and Karen not forgetting James. Max looks me as he mouths take it for he and Karen both know who the ringtone belonged to,Amanda Bloome my manager.

I get up and gesture to Karen about my bag because no matter what am not coming back to the class. I have two phones an I phone and a regular phone but I carry the regular one coz its not as cozy as the other one. Amanda contacts me using both.

"Excuse me Mr Reign can I use the bathroom.? "I ask the teacher who only nods.

"Hello Mandie what's up? "

"Hey too Blue, how are you? "

"I'm good, why did you call me in the middle of a lesson?"

"I'm sorry my dear but it could not wait. Today you have a photoshoot at six ,and guess what, it's from a company which I've been wanting to get you to. "

"Ooh my God we got into Victoria Secret didn't we! "I shout only realising am in the hallways.

"Yes we did, and take care see you later, love you "

"Love you too bye "

"Nerd what are you going to humiliate yourself in Victoria Secret? "the queen bee herself appears ,Shit she heard it.

"How are you doing loser? Did you finally get the opportunity to get into Victoria Secret for the first time? "Ethan asks.

"Look at her all scared, did a cat her a tongue already? "Sharon sneered.

"What do you think you are doing to my sister bitch?"Max roared angrily after he found her pulling my hair.

"Ooh Maxie why do you always defend this adapted to brat sister of yours. It's not like she is blood related .."

She is stopped by a slap straight on her face. "Don't you dare talk like that about my best friend. "Karen says.

She grabs my hand walking me to the cafeteria only to feel eyes on me. Looking around I see who it was James. I avert my eyes and walk straight to our eating spot.

"What did Mandie say ?"

"She told me that I got in Victoria Secret finally "I say calmly.

"You did what? "

"I got in "

"OH MY GOD I'M HAPPY FOR YOU! "Karen shouts gaining attention of almost the whole cafeteria.

"Calm down babe, congrats siz am happy for you. "Max says calmly smiling at me.

"What did I miss? "James asking sitting down followed by a bimbo.

"Nothing "

"Who is that bimbo? "

"Why is she in our table? "

Max, Me and Karen ask respectively.

"I'm his girlfriend and am not just a bimbo am Shirley nerds."I recognize her as one of Sharon's escorts.

"Stop there bitch ,,,my girls have names."

"I've just lost my appetite, see you guys later " I say getting up.

"Me too let's go babe "Max says standing up seeing the bimbo sucking James' face.

As classes end, I walk to my locker only to find James and Sharon kissing. Ooh I forgot, James's locker is three away from mine. I groan in disappointment as open my locker.

"Nerd are you jealous that I'm kissing your brother's friend or because I get all the guys I want. "Sharon shouts making people in the hallways to laugh.

"Aww is the nerd crying "James says snickering.

"Ooh my God nerdy is crying.. "I'm brought out of her threats when my iPhone starts ringing. I take it out. Wiping my tears.

"Hello Mandie am on my way see you soon. "I say cutting the call.

Everyone stares at my phone with awwe even Sharon's jaw almost dropped down. James looked at me with a curious look on his face scanning me. I feel like he's going to find out who I am.
I hurriedly walk to Max's car and whait for him. All am thinking about is SHIT.