Chapter Eighteen 💧

As I walk to my locker, I feel a pair of eyes staring daggers at me. I look around only to notice non other than James freaking Mathews staring at me. I glare at him and walk to where the girls were waiting at my locker.

"Hey bambinos "I greet them once I arrive.

"Why are you late today? "

"I'm only like fifteen minutes late and also the bell has not yet rang "I answer back .

"Remember you are a nerd around here, soo,,,,,"Karen trails off.

"How's my little niece doing? "

"She's doing good Darlene ""Why is James Matthews looking at me strangely? "

"I don't know but I guess he's trying to study you "Leen shrugs.

"Is my outfit okay? "

"Of course it is, it's so cute "Karen says after finally looking at my outfit.

"If I'm going to look like a nerd then I have to be a classic nerd "I wink at them

"Why didn't you invite us shopping? "

"When did you go shopping ?"

Karen and Leen asks respectively.

"Guys I didn't go shopping " I defended myself. My friends can kill me if I went shopping without them.

"Then where did you get that beautiful dress from? "Karen asks.

"I was given as a present. "They look at me wanting me to expand which I do "Do you remember Timina from 'The Dead Flower "?" I ask them

"Like the one from three years ago? "

"We are still in touch. And as you all remember she also told us she goes undercover also. So a week ago she told me she's gonna sent me a small gift plus my girls and boom here it is? "

"Your girls? "Karen asks. I nod. Then it hits me I didn't hand over their gifts. Am dead.

"You think of telling us now? "

"Guys am sorry, I totally forgot "I plead with them. As they are about to reply,the bell rings.

"See you later guys love you "I rush to class telling them.

🎇🎇🎇
The week went by without any major dramas and also without any bullying. Today was Saturday, and guess what we were having dinner at the Matthews.

"Mommy I want to put on that dress, not this one. "Witty Janella spoke.

"Janella please don't give me a headache. You are gonna put on the red one whether you like it or not "

"But mummy I want the blue one "She says sounding as if she's about to cry.

"Janella Blue Collins, put on the red one! "I order her.

She puts on hurriedly after hearing my change of tone. I myself was dressed in a black straight sleeveless dress.

As soon as we arrive there, it's a house as big as ours which is no big surprise to me . James's mum welcomes us with a heartwarming smile on her face as she directs us towards the dinner table.

"Can I talk to you Angel for a second?. "Julie asks me. I only nod and wait for her to lead the way.

"Your room is so much prettier in the inside. "

"Thanks so much. "she smiles.

"What did you want to talk about? "I ask after a long time of silence. What she says next makes me wanna pass out.

"I know you are Blue "