Chapter Twenty Nine💧

My life has been perfect for the last part of the month, no more fighting with James who I only see once in a while. He's been missing out on school most of the time but never misses any of his shows ,shoots at the studio.

Right now we are in the middle of a Calculus exam which I finished ten minutes ago. We only have an hour left. Guess what, James is also not in. Of late my mind has been on James most of the time. The door opens loudly making everyone look up to none other than James who whispers something to the teacher and is handed his paper.

All seats are occupied except two, all beside me. The teacher motions for him to take a seat on my left which he gladly does. Once he's near me, he throws me a disgusting look. That hurts. And sits down. Not wanting to sit any more minute near him, I collect my things and hand over my paper to the teacher. Am allowed to leave. I throw a smirk toward  Darlene who I know is having difficulties right now.

Since I had two free lessons and one lesson at the end of the day, I decided to head home. I just wanna spend time with my daughter.

" Nella I'm home! "I shout as I open the door. What I see makes mood rise . Janella is covered in floor and Elena is also the same mess.

"Has there been a good fight ?"I ask with a knowing smirk.

"Blue you know,,, "before she finishes,  I'm engulfed in a hug Oooh no.

"Janella Blue Collins! I'm covered on floor! "I shout only to see Nella and Ella laughing their asses off. I don't know who did it first but I was hit with something cold only to see Elena wide eyed shocked, that leaves one guilty culprit, Janella. Without thinking ,I take two eggs and throw them at her as she throws another one at Elena. Spaghetti sauce, eggs, noodles, meatballs ,floor and also tomatoes were our tools. As I throw an egg at Janella, she bends hitting someone at the door way making us freeze .

"What the Fuck! "

"Hi dad, didn't see you there "I sheepishly say looking like an innocent kid.

"Oops sorry I didn't see you there Blue! "dad says after throwing an egg to me Intentionally.

"Gerald you did see her there "Mum says entering the kitchen.

What dad does next is what makes us shocked. He hugs mum.

"GERALD YOU ARE DEAD! " she says after realizing that dad got her clothes covered in eggs.

That's how the second food fight begun in the kitchen. Welcome to my family. It stopped once my siblings came home.

"Guys how dare you all have a food fight without us "Eddie said making Emma and Marlon to agree with him. Before anyone responds ,Max walks in

"You left school early to come and have a food fight without me,! "he asks feigning hurt. "I'm dissapointed in all of you I hate you! "he dramatically says.

I look at mum ,Elena and Nella and realize they are thinking what I'm thinking about. Since everyone is concentrating on dad's apology, they don't notice.

"Uncle Max! "Janella says hitting him with an egg right in his mouth.

"Nice throw Nella !"I say while trying to hide from the food flying around.

What stops us next is neither of us, it's James Matthews and family all looking at us strangely at the doorway.

"Shit I forgot about our dinner preparations "Mum says coming to her senses. The kitchen is dirty, mum looks at me and Elena and dad.

"You three started it clean it! "she orders.

"But honey I found the girls already fighting "dad defends himself pointing at me ,Nella and Elena.

"It wasn't my idea "Nella says innocently. This snitch .

As Elena is about to argue, I jump in "I'm pregnant I can't clean ""that's what you wanted to say right ?"she nods. "I know that,"I say making everyone shocked at my answer. I pretend to think, sigh then

"Eddie you are cleaning on her behalf! " I say also looking at him.

"Why me? I wasn't here when it begun "he says childishly.

"You made her pregnant so clean up her mess !"

"What about you?"

"Eddie I didn't begin it they did! "I say pointing at Nella and Elena.

"Mummy I didn't, it was the two of you! "Nella says.

"Enough kids! Blue you are cleaning ,and also Eddie. Make sure this kitchen is clean. "she says turning to my other siblings "And the three of you, Make sure dinner is ready "

"Im sorry for all this drama,,, you didn't have to see it. "mum says to the Mathews.

"No problem, you have a happy family " James mother says.

Janella and Elena still help us cleaning the kitchen and after that, the three come in to make dinner for their fresh showers. I love my family so much