Chapter Forty💧*edited*

"Don't you think that is too much? "

"Nope it's good to go "

"Come on Marl."

"Okay I get it , if I act weird and come back home early it's not my problem. "

"We get it Marlon you're nervous. Come on be free for once "

"That's so easy for you to say Em than for me to do it. What if I mess up and I end up remaining.. "

"Blablabla ,"I cut her in "Listen here Marl go out there and be yourself, you're not going to mess anything up. "

"Mummy someone is at the door. Can I open it? "

"Okay let's go ,,,come down in a few, let him not wait too long. "

"Hello, what do you want stranger? "Nella asks.

"Mhhhhh sorry, what? "

"I asked you a question, if you don't answer then don't come in. Goodbye "she says trying to shut the door at his face.

"Okay, I'm Jonas, I'm here for Marlon, "

"Good that wasn't hard, was it? Momma you can show him inside "she says innocently. At times I wonder who is the mother between the two of us.

"Hey Jonas, I'm Angel, she's Janella my daughter " I say to him. "Do you want anything to drink before she comes down? "

"Nope, I'm good. You've got a cute and confident kid here. "

"Mhhhhh thanks. "

"I guess you're John? "A deep voice says behind me making me smirk at a scared Jonas .

"No in Jonas Hornet "he says stretching his hand which is ignored.

"What do you do? "

"I'm an architect. "he says.

"Good , what are your intentions with our Marlie "he asks using Marlon's childhood nickname.

"I really like her so much. I promise I won't hurt her. "he says sincerity evident in his eyes

"You better not . Let me never see her crying because of you. We can't stand to see her broken again. If she's hurt by you what you'll be hearing will be Rest in peace from your grave . Understood! "he asks

"He means it "Emma says standing behind me "We're the Collins of course it isn't bad. Like the previous dude, the one she dated "she says winking after seeing a scared Jonas.

"Of cause we're joking "He seems relaxed at that until Nella shouts "We aren't. "

"That's enough, I'm Emma Collins and this is my twin Eddie Collins. "

"I have a mouth you know "he says.

"But in eldest so, I get to do the introduction "

Being the kid Eddie is stuck his tongue out which Emma did the same.

"I thought Aidan and I were the only children in the house, I'm mistaken "Nella says making us laugh at the twins .

After Marlon left for her date, we hang around for a while before everyone went to their business while I was left alone. It's been months since we're talking with James. I'm almost done with my seniors . We only have five weeks to go. As I'm about to login into my Netflix account, my phone rings hoping its James but it's non other than my sweet manager .

"Hey Mandie, what's up? "

"Hey too my favorite niece "

"So,,"

"I need you in the studios in ten minutes. Bye "

That bitch hung up before I could ask the reasons.

"Nella! "I shout not knowing where the hell she is.

"Yes mom "she says coming from my other room.

"Can you spend time with aunt Ella as I go to the studio, Mandie needs me "

"Yeah sure , love you mom "she says pecking my cheek.

"Love you too sweetheart "I say hugging her.
***

"You're gonna be modeling this set with either Dylan or James, pick one of them. "

"James will do, "I say finishing off my makeup.

After the shoot , we spend time as the whole crew ,Dylan has been flirting with me since he came in today. I try to avoid him through all means but he is still on me.

,"She isn't interested in leave her alone, "James says.

"She didn't say so ,right Blue? "

Before I answer, "Stop it Dylan "James says angry which makes him look cuter.

"Who are you to decide what she wants or not. "

"She's mine damn! "He shouts making everyone turn to us. I don't know why but I'm not a bit embarrassed as I would have been. I'm proud.

"BLUE! "

"Yes what were you saying. "

"Is it true you're with him, "He asks irritatibly.

I look at James and see worry in his eyes, as if he fears rejection. Those eyes I fell in love with. I see Dylan smile evilly at him as the others all stare at me, waiting for my answer. KK who just arrived a minute ago from her shoot is smirking at me as is she knows something I don't. I stare at Dylan in the eyes and say "Stop flirting with me manwhore, "then at James "Yes, I am "them mouthing to him 'You're in trouble '

Dylan storms off as fast as possible. I grab James's hand and pull him towards the locker room. KK fake coughs as I throw her a glare.

Hands on my waist ,trying to act serous "Care to elaborate since when was I yours "James smiles at me as if he isn't in any trouble.

"You look cute when you get angry "he says squeezing my cheeks making me blush.

"I'm being serious James "

"Do you really want to know why I said that? "he asks seriously making me nod.

"It's because you're mine, do you remember your tenth birthday ,I called you cute coz I saw you as one, I've always liked you since I met you. On my sixth birthday, you came on a blue dress with your blue pigtails cutely on your head. You kissed me on my cheek and said 'you look handsome '" he says

"Wait what!? That was you? "I say shyly.

"Yep it was, I've liked you since then, you're always cute and considerate of everyone not forgetting our daughter who you love with all your heart. Blue I love you, I've been in love with you since I remember "He says looking at me. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"I have that effect on everyone "I joke making him relax. "I love you too dummy, "

"It's okay if you don't,,,, wait what? Can you repeat"

Being the stubborn me , I decide to refuse, "Come on my Blue. "he begs

"I...LOVE YOU ASSWIPE! "I shout making him lift me up

"Thanks you Blue you made me the happiest man alive. "He says spinning me around. "SHE LOVES ME! "he shouts making me embarrassed as I hide my face in his chest.