Chapter Sixteen 💧

My stomach hurts, it's painful, my back hurts.Ooh Yea it's the time of the month again. I just hate when it comes .Guess what I was in school right now undertaking my worst subject's test, Chemistry I looked at the paper blankly as the pain hit me once again. I can't tell you it's worse than anything else because I've been in labor which is a thousand times worse.

It's remaining ten minutes only and I've only solved three questions, I'm remaining with only two. Yippee,,, I'm a  genius. I sarcastically say to myself.As much as I hate chemistry, I always got high marks.So I did my best to finish the remaining time. One minute to time I finished.

"Are you okay Angel? "Karen asks me as soon as we exit the classroom.

"Of course I am with this pain in my back and stomach. "I sarcastically tell her making Leen laugh. I glare at her making her smile drop. The pain doesn't come every month except if I'm stressed.

"What's been eating you up lately.? "Karen asks a matter of factly. These girls know me too well.

"I don't know, I guess having Nella back "I shrug at them.

We head to the cafe where as we almost arrive there, I  branch to the washrooms.

"Hey nerd, it's a long time since I messed up with you "Ethan says as he spots me walking to the cafeteria. I decide to ignore him and only walk. I feel a hand on my hand as it trys to pull me back. I turn around and glare at him. "What! "I exclaim.

"The nerd finally talks, "Ethan says smirking at me. I see a hand try to hit me and I hold my hands on my head to prevent the hit. "And still the weak nerd I know "He says.

"Shut up asshole.! "I shout at him. Blame it on the period hormones.

"Who do you think you are to raise your voice at my boyfriend ."The bitch herself says. As I'm about to answer back, someone beats me to it.

"Get the hell away from my sister. "I look at him surprised as to why he's here.

"Who are you ?"Sharon asks as the same time Ethan says. "Always the one to be rescued. "I glare at them and look back at my brother.

"Mommy, what's wrong? "that's when I notice a little girl holding Elena's hand. She's wearing a blue dress with a black hood covering her hair and part of her face.

"Nothing is wrong kiddo Momma is fine. What are you guys doing here? "I ask them after lifting Janella in my arms. Forgetting about the audience we have who mostly have a surprised look on their faces.

"You are a mom?"One of Sharon's minions asks me

"No a grandma, mind your damn business! "I state looking at Eddie waiting for his answer.

"Karen called us telling us that you are ill and we should come pick you up. "Elena says. She's much stronger than the last week. Yap it's been a week since she  lost one of her babies.I look at her for her to explain further.

"We were babysitting Ella so we decided to come with her "She states glaring behind me. As I turn around , someone cry's our in pain only to see Eddie punching Ethan.

"Mommy can we go, I'm hungry. "

I excuse myself and head to the cafeteria to get my lunch along with Janella's. I receive curious looks as I head over to my table. Everyone is there including James with his new girl. Janella greats everyone except the girl. And she glares at her. Making all of us laugh.

"Angel, who is the father this little girl, I see resemblance to someone ."James' girl asks rudely.

"It's none of your bussiness."Max says harshly at her making her flinch.

"And make sure you talk to my sister goodly or else... "he continues.