1

1 • is it a bad time to tell you i love you...

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃ 

I sat silently as I finished my breakfast, my phone going wild as my friend texted me non stop.

"Shut the phone Lee." Dad says as he began taking my plate and placing it on the sink, "I have a social life dad, there's nothing you can do about it." I roll my eyes and prayed to god he didn't see it. He didn't reply and I heard my sister, Abigail, shout my name,

"Lelith!" She yells, she likes to call me that. I prefer being called Lee, but I guess Lelith's is fine.

"Yes?" I looked at her, she had a bag of chips in her hand. "Hey, I told you that you aren't allowed to eat those right?" I point at the chips, she nods slowly then started to giggle. "But I'm hungry." She whined, I sigh and looked at my dad for confirmation. Unfortunately he wasn't looking at out direction so I called his attention.

"Dad." I called, "Hm?" He turned to me and then glanced at Abigail, he frowned at her and she immediately got the message then placed the bag of chips on the table. "Okay." She muttered then hopped her way back upstairs.

I swear she never gets sad.

"I'm off to school." I stood up from my seat and got my bag from the couch, picked it up then headed towards my father. "Bye dad." I hug him, "Have fun, Lee." He hugged back then went straight back to washing the dishes.

"Study well." He added.

Immediately I got irritated because that's what he would always say whenever I get ready for school, I know he wants the best for me but jeez, give me some time to rest.

Mom's barely even home so I couldn't have any girl talk with her whenever I wanted to, I shut the door then got excited because of the fact that I'm going to see my loud, fun, supportive and weird friend which I love most about her.

I remembered that she had texted me a while ago before my dad snapped at me.

I got news from mr. Bradley, he was just talking about you a couple of minutes ago.

You better answer me lady.

Or I'll tell him that you said he's absolutely hot.

I chuckle at her messages and texted her back saying 'I'm on my way'.

-

Minutes later I finally arrived at school and it was packed, loads of boys running around and girls having their usual loud ass chatter, and somehow I managed to see Scarlett.

"Dude where were you? Brad was with me ten seconds ago." Scarlett quickly grabbed my arm and told me to follow her, "Scar wait the fuck up." I yell.

She pulled me until Brad was on my sight, he was talking to his friend, which is also my friend named Tristan.

Tris glanced at me when he saw me being pulled by Scar and giggled at me, he said something to Brad then left him and walked towards me.

"Hey Lee." He smirked, "So Brad..." he trails off.

"Cmon Tris." I whine, he smiled at me without saying anything. "Anyway, Brad told me that he wanted to talk to you later."

My heart stopped beating when those words left his mouth, I hung my mouth open and my brows furrow.

"What?" I finally managed to speak after like a minute, "Yeah, later after your last period." He adds, grinning.

"No way." I said bluntly, he shook his head aggressively to prove that he's not lying. I almost squealed because of excitement but remembered that there were many people around.