28

28 • I'm throwing stones at your window pane.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Please?"

"Mate I'll be fine, just go talk to her." James pats Tris on the back and starts walking away, awkwardly I pursed my lips and stood tip toed. "What?" He said sounding uninterested and mad, honestly this act of his is making me get used to it.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" He raises a brow and leaned on the wall, while trying to act calm which clearly he isn't. "All of this." I turn side to side and widen my arms, plopped them back down and sighed. "I just want to get over this, I don't want to fight anymore, I don't want you and Brad fighting." I made a stressed gesture.

He doesn't answer for a second, I thought he was just going to walk out. Little did I know he was about to aim for a hug, I slightly backed away due to confusion, I thought he was going to bump into me.

As embarrassing as it seemed, we still ended up hugging and for a second I forgot how tall he was.

"I'm sorry." He breathes into my ear, shakily. I didn't know what to say because also I was about to tear up, all of this felt so good; relieving that we were finally okay. "I'm so sorry, again." He tightens the hug and I wanted to say that I couldn't breathe but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Few minutes of hugging later, I finally let go and gave him a genuine smile. "So, talk? With-"

"Yeah I'll go talk to him, I just don't know how, he might beat me up." He chuckles so did I, "I'll be with you when you do," I giggle, "Just to confirm that he doesn't actually beat you up."

-

Just the thought of Brad and Tris getting along together again makes me a tiny bit happier than what I'm feeling at this very moment.

As I followed Tris heading towards Brad suddenly a big wave of nervousness filled my body and making me sweat all over the place, I really didn't know where this was going.

Seeing Brad standing there confused while looking at or direction made me want to hide, "Brad!" Tris yelled, which made me jump and turn to him, his face serious and he was also sweating.

"Lee? Why are you?" He rushed towards me and glanced up at Tris and back at me, "Brad if you think I'm here for a fight, let me tell you I'm not. I'm here to say sorry because Lee couldn't take it anymore and wants all of this to be over," he sighs,

"I'm sorry." He trailed off.

Blood flowing faster every second while I waited for Brads answer, slowly his face becomes normal again, his emotions lowered down into a more calm expression but his hands were clenched, making me question his feelings.

"Brad." He looks at me, "Would you accept it?" I pleaded, my brows tilted slightly, but still he still hasn't answered.

"Mate, please?" Tris' expression turned from serious to normal.

"Fine." He gives in, suddenly a big smile appeared on my face and my happiness made me jump and hug Brad, he hugged back.

"Finally!" I smile, letting go.

"I'm so relieved." Tris sighed in relief and took his hand out for Brad to shake, which Brad gladly shook back.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The three of us headed to Tris' house which was not the best idea hence the relationship Tris and Brad share at the moment.

The atmosphere was really really tense whenever Tris and Brad were together, even though I'd always try to crack up a joke or at least try to make the atmosphere a little enthusiastic and less awkward.

Let me tell you, my jokes were not helping at all.

It's been an hour or so since the incident on the hallway and I was really getting bored due to them constantly being in their phones and not talking at al which made me annoyed, also, I called up Connor and Scar.

While waiting for the two who gladly agreed on coming over, I did nothing for the whole period of time which honestly sucked. "What do you want to do boys? I'm literally bored please talk." I sighed and lazily walked over to the couch Tris was in and sat beside him. "You want to maybe watch a movie?" He says, finally placing his phone down and looking me in the eye.

"Well I'd love to but I don't see have any interesting movies like, at all."

"So you're saying my movies aren't great?" Tristan sarcastically acts offended and that simple act made me smile, "No no, not like that what I meant was I'm not in the mood but if you want to then sure."

"Brad? How about you? You up for a movie?" I ask.

"That's like the typical thing that we would do whenever we come over to some friends house." He chuckles, I stared at him confusingly, not knowing where he's getting at.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Um? Okay?" I stood up walking over to the shelf where he movies are all at, "How about Netflix?" Brad suggests, I immediately left the shelf and head over to the tv to open Netflix.

"Yes!" I giggle, running back on the couch and started pressing buttons on the remote.

"What do you want to watch?"

As soon as I asked that question Scar comes bursting into the door with loads of chips on her hands, Connor following behind. "That's a hell load of chips." I stared, helping her with the bags.

"Well you know, a girls gotta eat."

"I guess so." I shrug and place the bags down, moving pillows out of the way for the two to sit beside me, the movie started on the right moment and I was fascinated by the moment right now, this is how I wanted things to go along, I was kind off upset since James was nowhere to be found, I really missed him too.

I hope all of this wont turn to shit.

<><><>

Sorry AGAIN, this chapter sucked for me and I'm not proud of it :(

Also I'm running out of ideas to put into this story because I'm too hyped for the next one that I basically want to focus on that more now.

But I'm not going to let that happen, even though I'm really really hyped for it to be out and for you guys to read it.

Like I said, this story will soon come to and end. I'm planning on mixing the ending a bit, it's up to you to figure out if it's a happy ending or not ;)

Hope you enjoyed this! Vote, comment and share this story if you wish! Xx

12-14-19