23

23 • when he's not up in your face?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

I know we didn't exactly break up but I feel very upset about what had happened the other day. "Lee!"

I quickly picked up my pace and rushed to my first class, somehow ended up running. Since I was a slow runner, he eventually caught up to me and I shake his hand off my arm. "Lee, stop acting like a bitch." Brad whispers and I scoff, turning to him.

"Me? Acting like a bitch? You were the one who shut me out yesterday! You were the one who's acting like a fucking bitch!" I press my index finger on his chest, yelling at him.

"Lee I wasn't-"

"Just, give me some time to think, Brad." I close my eyes and sighed sharply, "Plus, you wanted space didn't you? Well, I'll give you space." I smiled sarcastically at him and turned on my heels to walk away.

I heard him curse but I didn't care. On my way to my first class I saw Tristan also walking to his class, with Scarlett.

"Guys!" I yell and ran up to them, they both looked at my direction and Tris tensed up a bit. "Hey Lee." Scar smiled and wraps her arms around my shoulder, "To be quite honest, I missed you." She giggled, "Me too." I pull away and turned to Tris, who was nervously smiling at me.

"Hello." I said, widening my arms, signaling him to give me a hug. "I'm sorry." He aggressively hugged me and I almost fell backwards. "What? For what?" He tightens his grip and I felt comfortable, for some reason. "I'm just sorry." He whispered, we stood there hugging for about five minutes and eventually I pulled away.

"Tris, Lee." Scar said from behind, "I'm going to go ahed alright?" She smiled and walked away.

"What's up with her?" I asked Tris, looking up at him cause he's a giant. "I don't know." He mumbled and looked down at me. "Lee do you love me?" Tris asked out of the blue, I was shocked at his question, but of course I do.

"Of course I do Tris, why?" I said nervously, my heart went insane when he asked that, I didn't want to get into some more trouble.

"Lee I want to tell you something." He said monotonously, from then my heart starts beating faster than ever before.

"Ever since we became friends, I started to develop feelings for you." He grabs my hands and holds it tight, yet I didn't let go. "Then you started developing feelings for Brad, I was upset about it but I let you because I love you."

"Love is a strong word." I reply, surprisingly managed to speak. "I know."

"When I knew that you two were together, I fucking lost it." He scoffs and sighed. "You mean so much to me Lee." He rests his head on my forehead and I couldn't speak at all.

All this time, Tristan was in love with me. So all this time I've been an oblivious bitch. It all makes sense now, the way he's acting when Brad and I are together, when I told Scar and Tristan knew as well, when he was kicked out of the house by Brad.

I'm a fucking loser.

"I'm sorry Tris, I didn't know, I'm fucking stupid and oblivious." I mutter, "You're not." He whispers and slowly leans closer.

My emotions was all over the place, why am I not backing up? Tris is about to fucking kiss me! Also I have a fucking boyfriend. I still stood there though, not backing away and even being disgusted by the idea. Our lips were an inch apart from each other, I was supposed to give in but,

"What a beautiful confession Tris, now back the fuck off, you do know she has me right?"

I quickly backed away and nervously turned to Brad, I walked closer to him and he doesn't even take a chance to glance at me. His eyes were focused on Tris and is filled up with anger.

"Brad I-"

"Shut up." He growls.

"That was rude!" I hit him on the shoulder, yet he didn't flinch. Tris was on the verge of running but Brad caught up to him first and pinned him on the wall. "Bradley!" I yell and tried to pull him away from Tris which didn't work.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Brad yells and pins Tris harder on the wall, causing him to grunt. "She doesn't fucking deserve you!" Tris yells back, "Bullshit!"

Brad punches Tris on the right cheek so badly that his cheek could bleed. "Brad!" I yell, still trying to get him off Tristan. He kept on punching him and I tried pushing him away with all the force inside my body.

"Bradley for fucks sake get off him!" My yell turned into sobs and I felt Brad soften but still managed to hurt Tris. "Brad stop it!" I push him forcefully and it worked.

He looked at me with confused eyes and ran back to Tris, but I stopped him and stood in the middle. "Lee, move." Brad growled, "No! Bradley! You have to fucking stop this!" I yelled.

Students have all gathered around us, a lot of them actually. None of us gave two shits about it and Brad was definitely going to get caught. "Lee, I said move." He said his jaw clenched as well as his fists. "Brad come with me." I take his hand, held them tightly so he couldn't get away.

People started clearing the way and I lead him to a place where no one really goes to and it's very well hidden.

We stopped at an empty room that had a secret passageway which is quite cool because I know where it is and it's really dark.

I put my phone out and opened my flashlight to see Brad properly, I set the light down, faced it towards the ceiling and sat down.

"Brad, what the fuck?!" I whispered, "What were you thinking Lee?! Why would you just allow him to kiss you?!"

"I didn't know what to fucking do Brad!" I whisper-yelled. I didn't notice the closeness we had until I stopped talking, "You didn't have to hurt him." I said softly, tears falling. He wipes it and rests his hand on my cheek.

I can see his knuckles red and there was cuts, "I'm sorry Lee." He kisses my forehead softly and I continue to cry my fucking eyes out.

I look up at him, his eyes heavy. "Don't do it ever again." I scold him. "Okay, I promise." He smiles and kissed me.

I kissed back without a doubt, I placed my hand on his sweaty neck and pulled him closer to me. His kisses were forceful and wet, which kind of satisfies me.

He cups my ass and carried me to sit on his lap. "Brad." I muttered between kisses, "Hm?" He hums.

He slowly made his way to my neck and plants soft kisses, it's my first time doing this and I didn't expect it to happen on a hidden room at school.

<><><>

;)

11-17-19