6

6 • ...all I do, is believe.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃ 

"Come on, Simpson!" I whine, I was starting to get irritated with this child. He nods in disagreement and still sat there like a punished kid.

Which is somehow true.

"No Lee!" He grunts, shifting his position into a ball. "Ugh! You annoying piece of shit." I yell, frustrated.

I heard him giggle from behind as I made my way up to Tris, as I reached the door of my room, I hear sniffing and I immediately knew that he was crying.

God I hate to see him in pain.

"Tris." I utter softly, slowly opening the door. "Hey Lee." He wipes his cheeks, to prevent tears from falling, but it wouldn't stop. "Oh Tris..." I almost teared up when he started to ball his eyes out.

I pull him into a small tight hug, not wanting to let go.

But this dickhead enters the room and ruins the moment.

God I'm bipolar.

"Brad get out." I said, my heart starts to beat in a rapid pace, because I didn't want him to see Tris like this. His face went from amused to worried, he tried to walk closer to Tris but figured it wasn't the time yet.

He then decided to leave and shut the door slowly.

"I'm sorry, I look like a mess." He whispers, pulling away and wiping his tears away. "No no, Tris. It's alright, no one is here to judge you." I rub his back, trying to calm him down.

"I know this is a big deal for you, but you gotta move on, even if its hard." I say meaningfully, chest ached in pain and guilt.

"I know Lee." He sniffs, his voice hoarse. "I think I'll just head back to bed, thanks Lee." He said while tucking himself to bed and facing the opposite of me.

"Alright, I love you Tris." I said, "I love you too." He whispered, mumbled even.

I sigh and close the bedroom door and headed back downstairs to see Brad staring blankly at the tv, "Brad?" I call out, he tensed up and faced me. He didn't say a word and just went back to staring at the screen, "Sorry for being moody today." I said, sitting right next to him.

"It's fine." He said bluntly, still not taking his eyes off the screen. "You enjoying the show?" I joked, even if I knew this wasn't the right time to pull up a stunt.

"Sure." He chuckled softly, made my stomach go insane. I chuckled back and didn't say anything after wards, I was enjoying the silence that had occurred.

"Lee, I've gotta go." He said, quickly standing up. I stop him by grabbing his arm and uttered, "why so soon?" I asked, "It's late, mum might be worried." He said, forcing his hand to release from my grip.

"You're like 2 blocks away." I said, sounding like it was not a big deal. "And also I'm tired, Lee. See you tomorrow." He said smiling, then headed back to his home as he shuts the front door.

I couldn't help but sigh and ran my way back to my room, which was occupied by Tris. Although, I didn't mind him staying there.

He was asleep when I've entered my room, so I slowly lie beside him and luckily I was at the edge of the bed so I was closer to the circuit, where I could charge my phone.

And might as well use it while I'm at it.

I opened up my phone and scrolled through Instagram, nothing much was shown. Just a bunch of people that I know having the best times of their lives while I'm here, feeling guilty for a thing I haven't done and a bipolar bitch.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃ 

"Lee? Lee, wake up." I felt my body being shook by Tris, "What?" I groan, my voice hoarse. "School, now get up." He said in a monotoned voice, "I don't feel like going to school." I groan again and went back to sleep, he hasn't reacted for while and I was starting to think that he wanted to ditch school as well.

Then he pushed me.

"Tris!" I grunt and stood up, "Now get ready." He said, sounding better than last night, nothing much had change from his eyes though, still puffy and red.

"Fine." I roll my eyes and headed to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and let my hair dry naturally, didn't like using hair tools because sometimes my hair would explode more.

Since I'm lazy and still wasn't in the mood for any bull crap today, the only one I cared about at the moment was Tris.

I wore grey joggers and a huge sweater, also the weather is kind off cold so this is just right.

I went out of my room, realized that Tris started getting ready as well, once he got out of the room I quickly hand him the breakfast I made.

He was wearing some loose jeans, loose tee and some plain white vans, guess he went back to his old style. He also moved some of his clothes at mine cause he'd always stay over.

"Hey Tristan of 2014." I grin and he twirled around like a weirdo, I giggled at his childishness and begun eating my breakfast.

"You feeling any better?" I asked whilst he sat beside me, "Yep, thanks to you." He grinned and took a bite of his food. "Aww Tris." I said jokingly and he chuckled.

-

"Bye dad." I yell and shut the door behind me, "God morning walks are the best." He sighs and smiled to himself. "I know, right?" I said, following suit.

I really hope today would go absolutely well, without all the bullshit and problems on our way, I'm sick and tried of it.

Also, I really hope Tristan would do good as soon as possible, I want giggly and cheerful Tristan back.

Also, I quite miss Brad. I regret the fact that I was being a dick to him but I guess he hates me now.

<><><>

Heyo, got motivated so I updated again.

This is the third time I have updated today, wow.

10-19-19

❃゜・。。. °゜✼ °。。・゜❃