2

2 • ...when I'm watching you walk away?

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

Brad's POV.

I hesitated whether on what to say, there she is. She stood there waiting for my reply, honestly.

I'm really scared to admit that I like her but I think she doesn't return the feeling.

"Hello?" Lee speaks,

There's no way, no way I'm telling her now.

"Wanna like, hangout sometime?" I said calmly, or tried my best to sound calm. I can see her eyes immediately spark and widen because of the idea. She smiled at the thought of it which sent butterflies to my stomach and I shift uncomfortably.

"Yeah, yeah of course." She had the widest smlie plastered on her face, I'm glad she actually said yes.

Even though I was originally gonna admit my feelings for her, figured it was too soon.

"Cool I'll see you later at my house?" I shove my hands on my pocket and let out a little sigh, due to my nervousness.

"Yeah, sure. I'll text you when I'm already near." She replied, Lee already knows where I live. Since Tristan would always come to my house and bring her with him. "Okay."

I smile at her and started to walk away, I looked back at her and winked.

I saw her smile and started walking away as well.

Tristan was waiting for me around the corner and I ran to him, "so? Did you tell her?" He spat, excitedly. "No, but-" I was cut off by Tris groaning and rolling his eyes. "-but! I asked her to hang out on my house later." I grin, proudly.

His frown suddenly turned into a smirk, "Okay, way better." He chuckles.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。。・゜❃

I started to head home after talking to Tris, rain started to pour and unfortunately I had no umbrella with me because I technically have amnesia.

I ran on my way home and once I reached the drive way I sigh and took my phone out, figured it was best to text Lee since it was raining and I didn't want her to catch a cold.

I'm picking you up at 4, it's raining and I don't want you to catch a cold.

-

"Hey mum." I place my bag down and kissed my mum's cheeks. "Hey sweet, how was your day?" She smiled and turned she tv off. "I asked Lee if she could come hang, is that fine?" I said nervously and awkwardly glance at her and back at the tv.

"Yeah sure." She smiled sweetly, "Should we order some food?" She asked, seemed like she was going to give me some money to go get some food. "Mum it's fine I can pay." I stop her and she sighs, "When is it ever my turn to pay?" She smiles sadly, I chuckle at her expression and she placed the money back.

I ran up to my room and immediately changed into some more comfy clothing, black joggers and a grey sweater, also dried my hair a bit due to rain.

Minutes later I'd finally finished fixing myself and got ready to pick Lee up, then I realized that the car wasn't there.

"Shit." I muttered.

I ran back inside and asked mum if she had any umbrella that I could use, she handed me one and it was a pink barbie one.

How embarrassing, especially when picking up a person you like.

Rain had settled couple of minutes ago and I was greatly thankful for that, seconds later I got to her doorstep and knocked.

I almost forgot that her dad was home and got a bit nervous when he opened the door, good thing is he knows me.

"Bradley." He says slowly, noticing my embarrassing umbrella, I smile and replied "hello, um... is Lelith around?" I said, trying to calm myself.

I know damn well that he was very strict, he only trusts Tris but I somehow almost have gotten his trust as well.

"Yes, she'll be down in a sec." he peeks through the hallway behind him, checking if she's already finished. "So you two are in for studying right?" He spat, I got confused and realized that she may have used it as an excuse to hang with me.

"Yeah, I asked for help because I couldn't get this certain topic right." I chuckle and he then grins and saw a figure behind him, immediately knowing it was Lee.

"There you are." He utters and Lee didn't leave her glance at me, causing her father to call her attention. "Yes dad I'll be back early, I swear." She rolls her eyes, only I saw it though.

"Alright, have fun." He said shutting the door, leaving me and Lee standing there confused.

"Hi." I said, smirking, noticing we had the same color of sweater. "Sorry about him, again." She covers her face due to embarrassment then groans. "You told him we were studying?" I chuckled as we started to walk back to my house.

"Yeah... I mean what else could I tell him? He won't even let me out." She pouts, I pat her back and rested my hand on her shoulder. "Also what an interesting choice of umbrella design..." she smirks, "shut up." I chuckle.

"Get close, you'll get wet." I say, she then does what I tell her and playfully jumped which made her trousers wet. "Bradley!" She yells, then distanced herself from me, causing her to get even wet. "Fuck!" She comes closer to me as I laugh my ass out.

"Idiot!" I managed to mutter between laughs, "Yeah yeah shut up." She said, heads down, hiding her laugh. "Don't do that!" She shoves her hands in her pocket and chuckled.

"It was funny!" I stuck my tongue out at her and she groans in frustration, she immediately took the umbrella away from me. Leaving me soaking wet under the rain, "You- Lee." I said, my mouth hung open and she giggled non stop.

"Bitch." She stuck her tongue out.

-

My phone buzzed a couple of time while we were walking back to my house, I didn't check it because I got lazy and it's probably from Tris.

"Shouldn't you be checking that?" Lee said, her phone in hand. "It's probably from Tris, maybe later." I reply as we reach the gate of my house.

I placed the umbrella down when we were under the balcony, I sigh before knocking on the door.

<><><>

Hey! I have nothing to say at the moment sooo I'm just gonna type in the date when I wrote it on every chapter.

10-15-19

❃゜・。。. °゜✼ ° . 。。・゜❃