17

17 • got no degrees, and a lot to prove.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Brad's POV

"Ugh finally, my legs hurt." Lee groans, I chuckle softly and followed her as she shut the door. "You're already tired? I mean, it wasn't that bad." I scoff and sit down next to her.

"So what now?" I turn to her, she has her eyes glued to mine. "I don't know." She pouts and looks away, my stomach started to feel all mixed up, my heart started beating rapidly as she shifted closer to me.

"I'm tired." She utters, while resting her head on my shoulder. I didn't reply, didn't really know what to say, I was shocked by her actions.

Is this what she felt for me?

"I-" I began to speak, but failed to continue. So I just let out a long sigh and adjusted myself for her to rest her head properly.

Lelith was one of the greatest girl I've met, if her parents didn't have to make that stupid rule then I would have probably taken her out now.

I want her parents to trust me, so I could be with her for a long period of time, but when her father knew about the kiss, I massively doubt that happening.

Tristan, I was massively jealous of him. Ever since they've become friends I started to slowly dislike him, I tried to be a good friend and still communicate with him but when he got too far by telling Lee's parents that we kissed, I fucking hate him.

He got into my nerves every single day I see him, if that didn't happen maybe Lee's parents still trusted me, her dad rather.

If that didn't happen she wouldn't be forbidden to come see me anytime she wanted, if he hadn't just fucking told him.

Snapping back to reality, I noticed that she hasn't moved an inch. I slowly got comfortable and I wanted to get used to it, she had fallen asleep and I wanted to rest too.

-

Waking up to the presence of Lee no longer there and the smell of noodles, my arms still placed on the rest of the couch and head still tilted down.

I stood up and started walking to the kitchen, I noticed that she had changed her outfit. Now she was wearing some medium sized black tee and some shorts, her hair also still wet, assuming she had gone for a shower.

"How long was I out?" I asked, my voice cracking and hoarse. She giggled before replying, "1 and a half." I unconsciously turned my head to what she was cooking, "What's that?" I asked, my head starting to feel a bit high. "Noodles, beef flavored." She tilts the pot for me to see what she's cooking.

I nod in reply and walked to the other side of the kitchen where the fridge was at.

I took out some milk and bread, "I'm assuming this is breakfast right?" I said, my eyes still glued at her. "Yep."

Shutting the fridge door, I head back to the dining area to wait for the food.

-

Lee comes in with the food, somehow couldn't take my glance off her, I wanted to ask her so badly about Tris, if she liked him, but I couldn't, cause I'm a fucking pussy.

"What is it Bradley?" She giggled and handed me my plate, "thanks." I mutter, grabbing the plate and began staring at the table blankly again. "Are you okay?" Lee asked, of course I was okay.

"Yes." I smile at her, taking my fork and mixing the noodles endlessly. "Are you really looking forward on following your dad's rule?" I almost yelled, but I realized I was being rude.

"Well, I don't want to fucking follow his rules but I have to." She sighs, dropping the spoon as it lands on her bowl and crumpled into a ball.

"I want to love someone without anyone controlling me."

That's what I wanted to, I wanted to love her without us being in control. Freedom is what we want, it's what we need.

"I do too."

"Oh?" She looks up at me and smirks, "Who do you love?"

I pretend to think, placing my index finger on my head. "I don't know, maybe you?"

Lee's smirk suddenly turned into a frown, I stopped mocking and looked at her worriedly, "Is everything okay?" I said, maybe I've said something wrong? Lee might have been offended? Maybe she doesn't like me back?

"Me?" She finally uttered, causing me to nod my head uncontrollably and aggressively at her. I really hope she's not upset with me, gosh I'm such a fucking idiot. I shouldn't have told her that I liked her so soon.

She must fucking hate me now, that's why she's speechless. She only saw us as friends.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that," I said, standing up from my seat. "Gosh I'm an idiot." I trailed off, suddenly Lee follows my actions and stood up as well.

"No!- it's fine, no, you're not an idiot." She raises her hands that was towards my direction, making me stay in my spot. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" I walk closer to her, crossing my arms and sighing.

"Yeah, I mean. Yeah, it's fine. Absolutely, I-" she said, but ran out of words to say at the end which left me hanging, left me more curious as to what she wanted to say.

"You?" I said, longing for a proper answer.

"Um." She steps closer, I immediately felt so much more nervous, maybe I know what's going to happen, maybe I'm over exaggerating.

"You know, remember the day you told me you'd like to hang at your place like days ago?" She said, chuckling. "Yes I do." I smile at her and went back to being serious.

"Well, I liked you before that."

I tense up a bit, smirking afterwards. "And now?" I lean closer.

"Hmm? Let's say I still do?" She giggled and suddenly closed the gap between us.

This happened again, the feeling was still as great as the first time. I placed my hands on her waist and kissed back slowly.

I feel her hands going up to my neck and leaned closer. I'm really hoping no one would find about this one, not even Tristan.

As things were about to get serious, I quickly pulled away and gasped for air.

I rest my head on her forehead and sighed, "What now?" I smile.

" I don't know." She smirks.

<><><>

ooOOoOoOooOhhhhhh

About time

11-4-19