3

3 • is it a bad time to tell you I need you?

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃ 

Lelith's POV

I nervously stood next to Brad, waiting for Anne to answer the door. "Mum!" Brad calls, since no one was answering the door. "Maybe she's sleeping?" I turn to him, she shook his head and furrowed his brows.

I immediately remembered that I was supposed to be hanging out with Tris, he said he'd come over, shit.

"She was cooking just a while ago." He replied, knocking again. I sighed in relief when I heard loud thudding from behind the door and Anne was there, looking like she'd just woken up.

"Sorry, I was asleep." She smiled, "hey Anne." I smile sweetly, she returned the manner then said hi as well. "told you." I whisper to Brad while entering the house , I removed my slippers and placed it to the side, since it was wet and I didn't want to ruin the shiny ass floor.

"So you said we'd hang," I started off, "what should we do then?" I look up at him and glanced at his hair for a second because it was distracting and I wanted to touch it.

"Studying, you mean." He winks, earning a chuckle from him and a groan from me. "Whatever." I roll my eyes and headed to the sofa, Brad following inches behind. He sat beside me, took his phone and I heard a loud gasp from him. "What? By the way that sounded ridic-" I was cut off, "Tris said this was a date." He said dramatically, then pretended to cry.

"You're so childish, I like it. It's weird." I giggle, then he smiled and placed his arms on my shoulder.

Smooth Brad.

"Hey people I'm off to go shopping, want anything?" Anne peeks through the door, we both said 'no' and she then left minutes later.

"Is this what you meant about hanging out? Because I'm already liking this." I utter, I don't know what has gotten into me. I utter words like I don't like him at all it's confusing.

"If you want to think of it like that." He grins, then wiggled his eyebrows. I scoffed and stood up, heading to the kitchen to grab something. "You want anything sir?" I said as I opened the fridge and looked for something to eat. "You see that huge blue box beside the oven?" He yells back, I stood up straight and looked for a huge blue box.

When I saw it I quickly looked what was inside it, chocolates. "Oh my gosh Brad." I said, heading back to the couch with the blue thingy on my hands.

"Yeah, we'll probably end up being fat after this." He takes the box and started digging into it. "Let me correct that, maybe you'll end up being fat after this. I'm not eating that." I point at the box, "Since when did you deny these?" He shows me the box and I glance at it, tempted.

"Shut up before I eat those." I try my best not to look at it, instead I opened the tv. A cute disney movie came on and I decided to stick with it.

-

I felt myself drifting off to sleep, I leaned onto the arm rest of the couch.

-flashback-

30 minutes ago, at my house.

"Hey dad." I greet him, he was reading a book on the kitchen stool. "Hello Lee." He smiles at me, I felt awkward after not talking to him about me and Brad hangging out later.

I placed my bag down and stood there steadily. "Dad..." I utter, he faced to me and raised a brow. "You know Brad right?" I look at him nervously, "yeah, he's one of your friends right?" He turned back to the book he was reading.

"Yeah well, I wanted to help him catch up to the lesson we're having. Could I like, come over to his?" I said, pretending to grab something from my bag.

He didn't respond for a minute and stood up, "Alright, be back at 8." He hands me 20 pounds and I was a bit alarmed because it was too much.

"This is too much." I look at him, "It's for safety."

Jeez alright.

I head to my room and took out some grey sweater and jean shorts. I went out of my room hearing my dad talking to Brad. "There she is." My dad looks at me and I focused my eyes on Brad.

He had the most chill look ever, I wanted to hug him. He was also wearing grey sweats and that's cute, I hesitate weather to walk closer or just stand there.

Dad called my attention and I snap out of my thoughts, I cough and walk close to Brad, noticing his ridiculous umbrella.

"Yes dad I'll be back early." I roll my eyes, hoping to god my dad didn't see it.

"Alright have fun."

-end of flashback-

"Lee." Brad calls, I shot my head up to him and widen my eyes, "yes?" I asked, he didn't say anything and just smiled at me. "What do you want, Bradley?" I groan, I sat up straight and furrowed my brows.

"So you weren't sleeping, huh?" I blushed from embarrassment, knowing he was damn right I wasn't sleeping. "Well..." I smile shyly and look at the ceiling.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃ 

"Brad, I'm bored. What should we do?"I ask him while playing with his hair, shuffling it around. "I don't know I'm pretty bored as well." He sighs, standing up from the couch we were in since we came in.

"What time am I dropping you off again?" Brad asks, typing something on his phone. "Anytime before 9." I reply, "cool. I should invite Tristan." My eyes widen at his response and I got real excited so I yelled "yes!"

-

"Tristan!" I smile and gave him a huge hug, "Lee!" He said with the same tone. "Long time no see." I let go of the hug and grinned. "Sure Tris." I reply giggling. "Bradley!" Tris said, widening his arms for him to hug Brad. "Tristan!" He did the same.

20 minutes later-

I lay down on the floor and didn't stop laughing, I almost died due to lack of air. "T-that's not fu-funny!" I force myself to think it wasn't, "You both suck." Brad pouts as Tristan started to burst out laughing as well.

"Sh-shit..." my tone went from happy to shocked, I looked at the time on my phone and it was now 9:03.

"It's 9:03! I have to go!" I said, rushing to grab my bag and then headed straight out before Brad stopped me. "I should drop you off." He said, I nodded aggressively and denied his offer, "no thanks Brad, I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow." I smile at him and glanced over to Tris, "bye Tris!" I waved before shutting the door.

<><><>

Tf was this chapter, I feel like I'm writing like a child right now.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this childish ass chapter.

10-16-19

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃