33

33 • told me that I'd better run, otherwise he'll loose it.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

I got back home an hour ago and my parents are still mad at each other, I wanted to tell them to stop so bad but I can't, I'll make things even worse.

As usual, I was greeted by all of them, I returned back  the 'hi's and 'hello's, they were all doing their usual thing, mom watching the telly, dad reading some book and my sister playing toys.

Rushing to my room I immediately took out the homework given by our teacher which I don't quite like that much, he was insanely scary.

I place all the papers on my desk and scoured through my things in my bag, finding a pen. Out of all the things, right now I only cared about a damn pen.

Ding.

I stop for a second and turned my head to where the noise came from, I grab my phone on the desk and saw a message from Scar.

'Hey, do you have a minute?'

I knitted my brows together, and replied: 'Of course.'

Suddenly my phone rang and I was surprised by how fast she's seen my message. "Hello? What's up Scar?"

"Hey, you might not like this."

"What a great way to start a conversation." I scoff, "What is it?" I said seriously, Scarlett better stop this is scaring me. "Well let's say," she paused, extreme curiosity took over me. "What?" I begged, "When you left history class, then talked to Brad. Minutes after you left campus I,"

"You what Scarlett?"

"I saw Olivia and Brad kissing."

Fuck? Yeah, fuck.

"You're kidding." I titter, "No I'm fucking serious Lee, Olivia was moaning a lot and-"

"Yeah, you don't have to tell me that Scar." I mentally face palm myself and tried to take in what I just heard, I can't believe this just happened, right in the fucking worst time.

"Lee you have to talk to him, or do you want me to? Like I could really throw some hands at him right now, he's fucking stupid and he shouldn't have done that. Plus that Olivia girl was totally all over him, she fucking talks about him everywhere. It's fucking gross Lee."

"Lee?"

I couldn't help but let a few tears out, "Was he kissing back?" I sniff, I swear if she says yes.

"Yes."

"Fucking hell!" I yell, kicking my desk chair causing all my books to knock of the table. "Lee I'm so sorry I said that I'm also stupid what the fuck!"

"It's fine." I said, my voice cracking and soft sobs coming out from my mouth. "Shit Lee I've got to go, I'm sorry we'll talk about this later, if you want that is." She said quickly and I nod, even if she couldn't see it. "Yeah." I lower the phone from my ear and ended the call.

I really need someone to talk to, I wanted to tell this to someone, but at the moment I couldn't think of anyone. Instead, I lie on my bed and cried my fucking eyes out till I couldn't see anymore.

I notice the door open but I've got no more motivation to stand and close the door, so I closed my eyes and hope that when I wake up I forget about this.

-

So I woke up and my eyes hurt, I sat up and let out a long sigh, I glance all over the room to get ideas of what I should do even if I'm not feeling it.

I then decide to call up Tristan and rant to him about this since he's the only one who I trust the most, I open up Skype and rang him up, after a few rings he finally picked up.

"Yo what's good Lee- woah you alright?"

"I don't know Tristan." I chuckle, rubbing my eyes. "What do you mean you don't know?" He asks, I stare at him for minutes, his face was very close to the screen and his eyes was filled with confusion.

"Brad kissed Olivia, or the other way around I don't really know," I chuckle, "But I do know that Brad kissed back so." I purse my lips and waited for his reply, I look at him and he hasn't moved, his lips were slightly apart and he looked a bit more mad.

I thought the screen froze so I called him, "Tris?"

"Are you serious Lee?" He said in disbelief, tears started to pour and I let out a fake smile. "Yeah." I whisper, not sure if he heard.

"Fuck!" He mumbles and runs his hand through his hair, then he starts rubbing his cheek. "I'm gonna beat him up again." He said, I couldn't say anything else rather than curse under my breath. "What are you going to do? Do you want me to do something?"

"No Tris." I said shakily, "I just don't want to spread the drama." I sighed for the millionth time.

"Do you want me to come over?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, I'll be there in two." And when he says that the call ends and I close my laptop and placed it where my homework was.

I started to walk towards the seat designed on my window which I find extremely cozy and I sat there to think of the things going on.

First, my parents are arguing about Brad, me feelings extremely guilty for my mom and much more disappointed at my dad.

Second, Brad, him and Olivia kissing? Unbelievable. I never thought of this happening, and even if it would happen, I never thought Brad would kiss back.

Seconds later I see Tris on the street, about to knock on our gate so I rush downstairs and yet again, almost tripped. As the door rang, my mom was about to open it but I said I'll take it.

"Hey." I shut the door behind me and smiled at him.

"Oh my goodness Lee."  He walks closer to me and gives me a tight hug, I had to get on my toes to hug him back, despite his tallness, his hugs were still the best.

"I'm gonna beat that guy."

<><><>

Ooh double update! This is kinda sad because the story is about to end, three more chapters and this ends I believe.

Honestly it's been great writing this, even if I feel like it got boring but thanks for insisting it wasn't :)

Hope you enjoyed this! Comment what you think will happen at the end of this story :)

12-29-19