9

10 • a bad time to kick up a fuss when...

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Remember when Connor told me what he purpose was—why we're here in his house is to have fun right?

Well I did have fun,

Too much, fun.

"Hey! No!" I slap away the beer Brad was about to drink, seriously didn't want him to be in trouble. "Lee." He whines and brought the drink closer to his mouth. He had a couple of drinks before this, I didn't want him to be that drunk.

"I swear to god Bradley, you're gonna get in trouble! So am I." I said glaring at him, taking the drink away from his mouth.

"Kiss me." He giggles.

I shot my eyes up to his and stood up straight, "no, Brad." I said nervously, "kiss me, Lee." He said, leaning closer.

I felt his warm breath brush through my face as I step backwards, "No, Brad." I said once more, pushing him away from me, softly, and walking away to grab some water for him.

As I walked away I heard him giggle and thank the heavens no one was around when Bradley pulled up that stunt.

I didn't even know if he was messing around or really serious.

But I guess the giggling part made it more believable that he was just messing around. I grab a glass nervously, trying to fucking calm down. Honestly, I've never ever been kissed before and I didn't think about it ever since.

Filling the glass up with water, I still can't believe he pulled that. Good thing I didn't give in because I'd be in serious trouble when he'd still remember the day after.

"Brad, drink." I walk over to him and stretched out my arm for him to grab the glass. Suddenly I heard footsteps from behind, turning around to see Tris, my hand still stretched out.

"Tris!" I said happily and smiled at him, trying to act like nothing happened.

"Hey Lee, do you know where Connor is by any chance? He told me that-"

"Lee, where's my kiss?" Brad groans from behind and stomps his foot.

Oh you fucking bitch.

"Shit." I mutter, letting my arm loose as I place the glass down, "What did he say? Kiss? What kiss? Lee-" Tris freaked out, "Calm down Tris, he's drunk, a bit." I said, glancing at Brad who's eyes were softened and he looked serious.

"Sure." He said, walking away to find Connor I assume.

"I am serious Tris!" I yell at him, " So am I!" He yells back.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Thanks for the ride." I say to Connor, grabbing Brad from the seat and Tris following behind. I shut the door and seconds after Connor drove off.

"Finally, gosh." I groan and walked my way to the door lazily, I decided it was best to have Tris and Brad over for a day. Since it was already 11 pm and I told them to text their parents, so they wouldn't worry.

I still felt awkward having Tris around, since that yelling a while ago. "Lee." Brad kept whining which made me go mad and I just didn't respond, "Shut up." I said through my gritted teeth.

I knocked on the door and saw Abi peek through the window, not to mention Abi loved having Brad around ever since Tris brought him here a long time ago, and now prepare for ultimate chaos.