18

18 • says that your wrong for me...

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

After finishing breakfast, Brad and I talked about what could, should happen. What do we call us now? Is this the right time? Cause it surely feels like it.

"So?" Brad raised a brow, signaling me to continue. "What?" I chuckle and crossed my legs, "What are we?" He asks, my heary pounding nervously, unsure of what to reply.

"Since we technically share the same feelings I think we're a thing now." He gives me a smug smirk and I softly nudge his shoulder and chuckled shyly. "I guess so." I smile to myself.

Silence fell between us, I really enjoy this feeling. This feelings of freedom and I've been longing for this, "we keep this a secret, though." I whisper to him, looking him dead in the eye. "Of course." He said in-a-matter-of-fact tone.

-

Brad was out to grab some lunch while I stayed in the house after Brad basically commanded me to stay and after a lot of begging I've done.

I was quite upset he didn't let me come with him, so I decided to call Scarlett and rant about what just happened.

"Hey!" I said super loud, smiling widely than ever before. "Woah, what's gotten into you?" She smirks and I saw her screen shake due to excitement. "Now tell me what happened!" She yelled back, I let out a laugh before replying to her.

"Brad and I kissed again!" I smiled, forcefully that I felt like my teeth would break.

Scarlett looked at something above her with a worried face and just as I was about to say something, "ah-ah! It's okay." She muttered, eyes still glued at something above her. "How was it Lee?" She turns back to me and suddenly excitement started building up my body again.

"It was great and uh, at the end we decided that..." I said shyly, massive doubting wether to tell her or not.

I ended up saying it anyways.

"We, I- we're together now." I hold back a squeal and pursed my lips, I saw her eyes widen and for a split second she glanced back above her and then turned back to me. "That's so great Lee! Finally oh my gosh. About time!" She said, her voice filled with excitement.

"I know right?" I giggled, "Where's he?" She asked, the exact time I heard knocking on the door. "Maybe that's him." I stood up and left the laptop open, slowly opening the door to reveal a sweaty Brad and 3 bags on his hand.

"Hey." I said, my eyes glued on his sweaty forehead. "Hey." He replied, I heard muffled chatter from the laptop but I didn't mind it at all. Brad did, "Hey Scar." He walked towards the laptop and kneels down to show his face properly on the screen.

Scar waved at him excitedly and her camera began to tilt downwards, "Hey stop it fucker!" She tilts the screen back to its normal position. "What's going on?" I giggle and looked at her confused.

"My dog ran to me and accidentally tilted it down." She chuckles nervously and Brad scoffed, offended. "You shouldn't call your dog 'fucker'." He pouts causing me to laugh my ass out.

"Sorry dog man." Scar replied, "So," she trailed off. "You guys are a thing huh?" She smirked, Brad looked at me confused and I turn back to him. "You took long enough outside and I couldn't wait any longer." I smile.

"You guys are adorable, anyways I've gotta go. I should be doing my project right now but I got lazy and you called." She said, "Gotta go now bye- Stop it Tri-"

The call ended.

"Wait what did she say at the end?" Brad asked, "I didn't understand." I frown snd faced him, standing up and grabbing his hands for him to follow my actions.

"What did you buy for lunch?" I touch his curly hair and swirled it around, I was having way too much fun that I accidentally pulled it while trying to get it off my finger. "Ouch Lee" Brad said harshly and rubbed his head. "Sorry." I smile nervously.

"I got some BBQ, we could grill it later."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Brad you're gonna get brunt you dumb fuck!" I yelled as he puts his hand super close to the heat source, "I got this." He grunts and tried to put the meat on the grill, struggling with the tongs on his hands.

"You need some hel-"

"No! Lee, I got this babe." My cheeks flush red at his comment, "Ah fuck!" He yells, I laugh loudly due to his dumb actions and grabbed his affected hands away from the grill. "I told you, don't put it so close to the fire Brad." I scold him, rubbing the burnt area.

I eventually played with his fingers, still from time to time rubbing the burnt area. "What are you doing? The meat is gonna burn there I tell you." He giggles, and pulled his hands away from my grip.

I walked closer to the grill and took the tongs from him, saying I could do this.

-

"Oho! This ones burnt." He laughed as he flipped the meat I cooled, I mean come on, it wasn't that bad. Brad was just being jealous I made it better than his.

"No it's not." I defend myself, crossing my arms and glancing at the food I made.

"Yes it is."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!!"

"No, Brad!"

"Oh you wanna bet?" He stands up and started sprinting to me, I ran for my dear life and screamed profanities while getting away from Brad. "No!" I yelled, gasping for some air.

My running suddenly became slower and I stopped in front of a fence and placed both my hands on my knees, suddenly feeling cold fingers touch my shoulders and I jumped because of the contact.

"Jesus, Brad." I sigh and flicked some dirt off my arm, my breath was uneven, I hated running.

"You tired already? Pathetic." He grabs the tip of his tank top and wiped my sweat on my forehead, causing my to unconsciously glance at his toned stomach.

"Gosh Simpson." I sigh and leaned on his chest, my arms in my pockets and cheek hitting his chest. "That was tiring, I need to do that more often so I could run longer whenever you chase me for god's sake." I spat.

"So I have to chase you every time?" He said, his voice muffled. "Shut up." I giggle, so did he, while placing his hands on the small of my back.

Well I could get used to this feeling.

<><><>

SOMEONE GET ME A BRAD NOW! DESPERATE FOR ONE RN LMAO. EARLY UPDATE LMAO.

11-5-19