26

26 • cause he heard that I'm bad news, oh baby...

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Lee what have you done?" Brad stood up, his concern voice filled the room and guided me to the bathroom. "You shouldn't stay out in the rain." He said in a hushed tone, I cringed internally it's great that he is being protective but gosh give me freedom.

Once we've reached the bathroom I immediately got a towel and wrapped myself, "You can go now." I smiled genuinely, for a few seconds he stood there hesitant wether to go or not, he eventually returned the smile and left the room. Letting out a sharp sigh, I realized something,

I didn't have clothes with me.

I realized that I wasn't at home and that it would be quite embarrassing to ask Connor for clothes I could borrow. "Brad!" I yell, hoping that he heard. "Bradley!" I slightly opened the door and peeked through it, I saw him jogging towards me, "What? You okay?"

"I don't have clothes with me."

"Do you want me to get some of mine from home?"

"No, I was thinking Connors. Cause going back to your house would be tiring and yeah..."

"Connors?" He said unsure. "Why his? You could at least borrow some from Scar."

"Brad cmon, it's pouring out." I point at the tiny window on the wall, he lets out a sigh still looking at the window. "Fine."

"Con!" Brad shouts and exits the room, I sighed in relief and started to shiver, it was cold in the loo, and I have no idea why. "Is it okay if Lee borrows some of your clothes?" I heard him say through the door and nervously waited for his reply.

"Is she okay with big trousers?"

"Absolutely." Brad replied.

-

The next thing I know is that I'm wearing baggy trousers and a surprisingly fit tee, so I looked stupid but whatever.

My clothes are hung up in the bathroom, hoping when I get back at home dad wouldn't suspect a thing. Minutes later I could sense that Brad was mad at me, he wouldn't talk to me and when I come up to him he just grunts and turns the other way.

"Brad what is wrong with you?" I said in a hushed voice, considering we were watching a movie which I already watched a thousand times. "What?" He said, what a moody bitch. "Why are you so moody?" I furrow my brows, I wanted to yell at him but I needed to keep my cool.

Brad didn't answer, which made me more frustrated. "Brad why are you so moody?"

"Am not."

"Well, clearly you are." I scoff.

"I said I'm not."

"The fuck?" I groan and stood up, exhaling all the goddamn air in my body and almost tremble by my actions. I didn't have the energy to go on and argue with him, honestly I wanted to start a conversation but Scar is sleeping and Brad's being a total bitch.

Also one thing, I hadn't explore Connor's whole house yet which I wanted to do but that would be rude and I didn't want to be fucking Dora.

Instead I told Connor I'd be going back home since I had nothing to do in here anymore which he agreed to politely and Brad shocked but kept his emotions to himself, don't think I can sense your anger Brad.

"I'll return the clothes tomorrow, maybe later, I'll find a way to sneak out of the house." I chuckle and so did Con, "Do you need a companion?" Connor insists, my face lit up by the thought and I gratefully accept his offer.

Looking over at Brad who was eyeing us which made me snicker and decide we leave, now.

-

"What's up with you and Brad?" Con asks innocently which made me cringe of the thought of telling him, "I don't know." I said monotonously and pout, I was going to try to not make much of a deal about it but I guess it was too late. "I think he has man period."

Connor bursts out laughing whilst walking on the middle of he street while rain was still pouring, "Yeah, I think he does." He snickers as he tried to calm himself, rain started to pour heavily and all that we could think of doing right now is run.

So we did.

We ran our way back to my house, which leaded to both if us soaking wet when we've reached our doorstep, breathless. "That was pressure." Con said, I chuckled in response and noticed that dad wasn't home. "Do you want to stay for a bit till the rain calms down?" I open the door revealing Abigail standing at the doorway, with a stern look.

"You alright?" I step in, Connor followed suit. "You're late, dad said if you hadn't come back at 4 he'll ground you."

"Yeah right, it's not like I'm already grounded." I scoff and placed the plastic bag down which contained my still wet clothes. "Who's this?" I heard Abigail mutter, "His name is Connor, Connor meet Abigail, Abigail meet Connor."

"Hey, nice meeting you." Con took out his hand from his pocket to shake my sisters hand, she gladly accepted and shook his hand, which I was quite relieved about, I thought she wouldn't like him.

Since she only likes Brad.

"Do you want to play?" She giggles and pulls Connor's hand for them to play, I mouth Con 'sorry' and headed upstairs for me to settle.

I texted Scar once I've entered my room, worried she might worry about me.

'I went back home, sorry I didn't wake you up. Enjoy your time with Britney Bitch.'

She replied instantly.

'It's fine, who's Britney Bitch?'

'Brad.'

'He left?'

'He what?'

'He just left...plus I get to explore Con's house more :>'

And I thought to myself, what an ass. How could he just leave her without any permission, that was rude. I quickly put my phone down to charge and rushed downstairs, "Hey, you're back." Con said happily, while playing clay with Abi, which is honestly adorable.

"Yeah, I'm back."

<><><>

Sorry this was absolute rubbish lol

But I hope you like it ! :)) Can't believe it's December.

12-4-19

Early update I couldn't wait lmao.