15

15 • I'm throwing stones at your window pane.

──── ────

Brad was taking long enough for me to be really impatient that I wanted to go out already, "calm down, he'll be here in a sec." Abigail said, "Okay." I huffed and sat down.

"It's getting late already." I frown and picked up my phone, messaging Brad, 'Where are you?' .

Seconds later I saw a reply from him saying, 'Close'.

"What the?- Ugh." I groaned and didn't type in a reply, it was almost 6:30 and he still hasn't arrived, I was honestly starting to worry.

"There he is." Abigail yells and I quickly turned to the door, he was out of breath, he had two fucking full bags. "What? Why did you buy so many?" I said, standing up and placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Easy tiger." I mocked, giggling. "Not funny Lee, you told me to hurry up. I almost tripped on my way here." He pouts and I frown at him, this poor boy. "Oh no, now I feel bad. Sorry Brad." I said out of guilt and took the bags from him.

"Let me take those." I said, finding a clean table to place the bags on, peeking through the bag a bit. I saw black and white dresses, or a combination of both.

I stuck my hand inside the bag and hold on to the first thing I touch and pulled it out.

It was a dress.

"Brad." I said, remaining in the same position. "What? That's a cool dress I think you should wear it." He chuckles and I turn around to face him, "Are you sure this is for halloween? This looks pretty, like the ones you wear when you attend some sort of party."  I smirk and hand the dress to him.

"Will we rip it apart?"

"No!" He yells in response.

"Um," I gulped, "Okay." I placed the bag down and sighed, "What am I gonna use then?" I asked, placing my hands on my waist. "There's another one in the other bag, it already has holes in." He points at the second bag, which is much buffer than the first one.

"Alright." I mutter and looked in the bag, "There!" I said and showed him the tee. It was really big, I peeked at the bag again and it had some red liquid sort of thing inside it.

"Alright then."

──── ────

"Which one now?" I asked, the cold wind brushing over to us, making my shiver a bit. I didn't want to make any fuss about it, Abigail then started to walk to a house and it was quite big and had all kinds of halloween design.

"This one?" I asked her and she nods agreeing. We follow her and she knocks at the door.

"Trick or treat!" She yells, no one answered for a couple of seconds. "Trick or treat!" Brad yells.

Suddenly the door shot open and a girl, who looked like she was at my age, smiled widely at Brad, Brad only. "Hey! Happy Halloween. Hold on I'll grab some candy." She assures, I roll my eyes and leaned on the railings of the stairs. "You okay Lee?" He asked, smirking at me, "Yeah." I scoff and turned to Abi, trying to shake off the topic.