14

14 • forget what your father says.

──── ────

"Dad?" I said, confused as to why he was calling. He never calls.

"Hey sweet, I won't be home for a couple of weeks. Business got lot harder and I have to work like 24/7." He sighs, as those words came out of his mouth, I got insanely nervous because I'm a fucking coward.

"What? How about Abigail?" I asked, walking back and fort from my bed to the door. "She'll be fine, as long as you take a close look at her. Take her to school early alright?" I cursed under my breath and sighed. "Alright,  bye dad. Goodluck." I said, about to end the call, "remember my rules, if I hear that you're out with Brad again. I'll never let you out of the house without a companion."

"For God's sake dad, that's too much, whatever. Bye." I rolled my eyes and ended the call.

Plopped myself into my bed and stayed there for a couple of minutes.

I wanted to scream because of what my dad thinks  of Brad--some sort of fucking psychopath that would kill me out of nowhere. Or even a guy that would have sex with me, like c'mon what the fuck?

Bradley is not like that, not even close to that.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Abigail started yelling. "Bradley!"

Okay, I am in huge trouble.

"Shit, shit, shit." I mutter, rushing downstairs and trying not to trip over. "Abi." I yell, once I reached the entrance of the house. "Woah, calm down tiger." Brad said, raising his hands and giggling at the sight of me, my palms sweating and my face in the lightest shade of pink.

"What are you doing here?" I said, not even bothering to let him in or so. "I wanted to hang." He pouted and frowned, it's cute, but Abigail is a loud mouth and might tell dad that Bradley came over or some shit.

"Okay, look." I turn to Abigail who was smiling widely,  like I said, she liked Brad around.

"Don't tell this to dad, he'll kill me." I begged, bent my kness for me to talk to her properly. She scrunched her face and pretend to think. "Please?" I begged once more, "Okay! As long as you play with me." Abi turns to Brad and points at him, I face Brad who was glancing at me and I chuckled.

"Sure."

──── ────

"It's almost Christams, babe."

"Don't call me that asshat." I reply, trying to hide my blush by pretending to find something at the kitchen. "Sorry." Brad chuckles and leans closer to me.

"Brad, what the fuck are you doing?" I close my eyes and turn around, only opened it to see him smirking down at me. I scoff in respose and walked away from him, immediately wanted to yell. "Bummer." I heard him whisper from behind and I giggle, while on my way to the lounge.

"Can you buy me a present?" I heard him yell and I stopped walking, "Why should I?" I scoff, turning to him with an amused look.

"Because I'm cute?" He walks over to me and sat on the couch, "Shut up Brad." I said, quite flustered, why is he so hyped right now? Not complaining,  I kinda like his mood.

"Shouldn't you be playing with Abigail?" I said, loudly enough to let Abigail hear what I said. Quickly, she glanced up at us and smiled. "Play with me Bradley." She pouts and Brad looks at me, "okay." He said, still looking at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I giggle then started to rub my face.

-

It's been an hour since Brad and Abigail started playing and honestly it was very entertaining, on the othe hand, I sat there watching them and laughing my ass out.

Suddenly, an idea came up in my mind.

"Wanna go trick or treating?" I said to both of them, Abi was fascinated by the idea, her eyes went wide and yelled 'yes' before Brad could even react.

"You?" I turn to Brad, "yeah, sure." He smiled sweetly.

"Great! Now, I'll do your make ups. What do you guys wanna be?" I asked both of them.

──── ────

So Brad went for some sort of zombie, and Abigail went for Joker.

Honestly,  I was quite proud of my work, it did look good on both of them. In return,  I guess Brad wants to do my make up as well.

Hope he doesn't screw up.

"Do good Bradley." I giggled while adjustjng my self on the seat, "I will." He laughed then started to pick brushes for the make up.

I decided to go with some random zombie as well, since I haven't had any ideas, cockblocked.

"Stay still Lee." Brad scholds me and I sit still, holding back a giggle.

I closed my eyes while Brad does my make up, I can feel his breath brush over my face and try not to smile that much. The closeness made me remember the time we kissed, which is mortifying for my dad and for me was really nice.

Did I want it to happen again? Maybe.

Not now, though.

"Open your eyes." He whispered, I did what he commanded and saw him really focused on doing his job, his mouth was open a tiny bit and his eyebrows linked together. I let out a soft chuckle and his eyes quickly looked at mine. "What?" He said, seriously.

"Nothing." I snort and adjusted myself on my seat once more.

-

Minutes later,  Brad had finished the make up and honestly, it was not bad.

"Nice work Simp." I said, looking at myself in front of a mirror, admiring his work. "Thanks Lee." He stands beside me and threw his arms on my shoulder. "Now, what should we wear?" He asked.

I gave him a white tee, a crumpled tee, the one that had only one sleeve and some small holes. Something was missing,  I thought to myself.

"What should we add, this looks blank." I said, reviewing the tee and making him turn around for me to examine it properly. "Blood?" He said, turning his head for him to look at me.

"Yes!" I yelled and started looking for some red material from my make ups.

"Shit, I don't have that sort of thing." I groan and gave up looking for it.

"Wanna get some from the department store?" He asked, "Who's gonna go out? Plus, we look like idiots." I laughed, "I'll go, I'll pay as well." Brad said.

"Alright."

<><><>

Hehe

This is cute I like it. Another early update IM SO SORRY FOR MESSING UP THE SCHEDULE I-

11-1-19