31

31 • says that you're wrong for me, forget what your father says.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

After a while of yelling and giggling with the guys I decided to text mom saying that I wanted to go home already due to me being extremely boring and easily tired, I suck at this.

"Well I better go now."

"Do you want me to-"

"No thanks Brad, mom's with me. I'll be fine thank you, for the offer though." I smile at him genuinely and pat his head, shuffling his hair a bit till he looked like he had bangs.

"Hey." He whines, as I said goodbye to everyone else, Tris didn't want me to go since he said he missed me a lot and as well as Connor, they were obviously teasing.

"I've got to go now." I said to all of them, placing my phone in my pocket and tucking my hair behind my ear, due to the wind blowing from behind once I opened the door.

"Bye love." Brad winks and I rolled my eyes sarcastically, "Bye guys." I shut the door.

My eyes needed time to adjust to the cold wind and bright view outside, it was windy and I think it could rain any minute now.

I waited at some random bench as my mom said, she was still having fun with her friends near Brad's home.  Minutes passed and mom finally showed up with some drinks and chips on her hand, "Mom hey, what are those?" I stood up and pointed at the things she had on her hand.

"Some snacks baby! We're going to have some midnight snack later." She snickered and handed me some of the chips, it was too plenty for her to carry all alone.

-

At the time we reached home Abigail was screaming while dad was chasing her and looked like he was about to explode, but he was happy looking so I guess that's alright, he always turns red anyways. Due to weather and how loud he speaks.

"We're home!" I yell and the two stop from running and heads towards the kitchen counter, "Hi girls." Dad exhaled, Abigail following behind. "Dad was going to attack me with his finger." Abi giggles and so does mom. "Anyways I've got snacks and before you day anything dad I'll allow Abi to eat some okay?" Mom tittered and dad nods in agreement.

I was still nervous and bothered of the fact that mom was going to talk to dad about the thing he was against about, I hope he understands and just accept it. People need to grow and learn and prevention isn't fun at all.

"I'm going up, call me if you need me." I said while taking a bag of chips from the table as well as some water. Immediately I removed my phone from my pocket and saw three messages from Tris and two from, Olivia?

What the fuck does she want now?

Tris asked me when I got home safely and I replied with yeah I did. Those three messages all were about me going home safely which was really sweet and kind of him, but then again, Olivia, how'd she even get my number?

I cringed at her message saying, Hey Lee! Is Brad with you? Can you please tell him to text me back?

Without hesitating I replied back saying, why don't you go text him yourself? You've got his number right? He isn't with me. Once I sent that message I rolled my eyes and thought.

She always was with Brad whenever Brad and I had a recent argument, which made me more angry. Olivia always looked like a damn doll, no wonder many guys wants to have a go at her. I never understood how Brad and Olivia met, they just randomly were together one day.

Olivia is like the dream girl, all the boys and even girls were drooling over her, I didn't give two shits about her but when she touches my man, I swear to god I'm going to fucking crack her neck.

Anyways, she hasn't replied since I've sent her that reply, maybe she did text him.

And I was right.

At that very moment, Brad messaged me saying Lee what the hell does Olivia want? I snicker to myself and told him that I had no idea. I also thought to myself that she may have mentioned me in her text and like I said. I don't care.

-

As time passed by things got boring and I really wanted to take a nap, no scratch that, I wanted to sleep. Without hesitating I gladly did it and hoped for peace till I wake up, I didn't want someone or anything to disturb my sleep.

When I started to settle, I hear loud noises which I figured was coming from downstairs, I heard mom mention me which was nerve wracking but I shook it off.

"You have no idea how obsessed she is with this boy!"

"Are you out of your mind? Have you never been in love before? Why are you acting like this when we fell in love?"

"I'm just scared she might get hurt!" My dad fired back, Brad would never hurt me, nor let anyone. As disturbing as it seems I still managed to keep my anger and tried to listen more, shit was getting intense.

"Well if that ever happens she then needs to lean from her damn mistake! Gosh wake up!" Mom yelled, I hear them much more clear now, I assume they went up.

Ugh I hate this.

"She will learn ahead of that, before that guy even touches her. She needs to know the consequences!"

"And what the fuck about that?" My eyes widen, I've never heard mom so mad about something and never heard her swear, even once. I was going to stop them but then I realized I would make the situation even worse.

I started to feel guilty for mom, she was mad because of me, she was trying to defend me yet my oblivious dad still doesn't give in.

Gosh when will this torture end?

"Diane please understand."

"No you understand, understand that being in love isn't wrong, it's part of growing! You need to accept and understand your child's decision!"

At this point I already wanted to scream, I was so mad, guilty, upset and all that shit. I wanted to stop this, fuck!

"Motherfucker!" I yell on a pillow and prayed to the heavens they didn't hear it. "Just let me fucking love who I want!" I yelled again.

Their argument stopped, though I didn't hear the rest, I think it's because I yelled.

Fuck why can't I just love freely?

Of course I love Brad, even though my dad has made up these stupid rules which I find utterly unnecessary.

<><><>

Omg I'm so sorry if you find this story extremely boring now because honestly I can't think of a good plot anymore cause basically the main plot has happened already and this is just the bridge to the end.

Well even though I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote, comment and share if you wish! Xx

12-27-19