12

12 All the rumors getting through...

──── ────

"Scar, what should I do? I obviously wanna get Tris back, get my dad to trust Brad again and to convince him that I didn't kiss Brad." I frown while staring at her through the screen.

"Wait, you kissed Brad?" She said, shocked. "He, kissed me first." I said, trying to keep my tone down so no one could hear.

"Unbelievable!" She said happily, I looked at her with confusion because I thought she was also going to be mad at my ass.

"What?" I chuckle, "You finally kissed him! And, he, kissed you." She claps her hand in excitement and I just grin at her.

"Whatever, Scarlett. Anyways, what do I have to do? About Tris?" I asked helplessly, I was desperate.

"He loves a good coffee and talk." Scar smiled, "Oh! Maybe a walk at the park till evening would do." She replied excitedly. My eyes widen at her excitement and how she knew all these. "Why do you know all these all of a sudden?" I gave her a smug smirk and wiggled my eyebrows.

"We've been hanging, since you two have been distant. He'd always come to me, talk to me about you, he loves talking about you." She exclaims.

At the moment, I couldn't speak. They've been hanging out, Tris talking about me, what?

"What? What does he say about me?" I said, softly.

"He'd always be like: Should I talk to her? Would she be mad at me when I say this? Should I tell her? What does she like? I've been quite distant to her and I'm loosing track, and all that jazz." She spat, I blinked my eyes a couple of times. "He's in lov- likes to uh, wants t-to fix this as well yeah." She stutters, making me more curious.

"Woah. Then why the fuck is he being so rude to me? I'm trying to fix things." I groan and placed both my palms under my chin, sighing. "I don't know." She said, "should I go and talk to him now? Like you said, take him out for a walk and shit." I asked.

She nods and mouthed me good luck before ending the call.

I was absolutely ready for this 'talk', although I am pretty nervous. I slowly open my door and headed downstairs only to see Tris not there.

Quickly, I pulled out my phone and opened the contact of Tris.

Tris, meet me at the park please? Thank you.

I glanced at the bottom to see that he had read the message, well I better get going now.

-

Once I've reached the park, there were no signs of Tris and it was getting quite late already. Still, I stayed there and waited for Tris. Ding.

Tris:
Where are you? I don't see you.

Me:
I'm at some random bench near the pond.

Tris:
Alright.

I'm just glad that we can talk now without arguing, I hope, I'm also very glad that he came.

I adjust myself on my seat and tapped my fingers nervously while waiting for Tris.

I heard someone call my name from behind and instantly I knew who it was, I turned around to see Tris wearing a simple white tee and some loose pants. He had changed his outfit, he looked, tired.

More tired than this morning.

"Hey." I said, giving space for him on the seat.

"What's up?" He said bluntly while sitting next to me, but a bit distant.

"Look, I'm sorry if I'm being a bitch to you. Also, I don't know why you're being a bit weird these days." I said calmly, "I'm also sorry for being a total arsehole, I couldn't control my anger." He sighs and looks at me directly in the eye. "I thought you and Brad were friends? Why are you upset?" I asked, sitting up straight.

"I'm not upset about him."

"Stop lying." I said, tried my best not to snap at him because I remembered I'm here to fix it. "Seriously, I'm not." He smiled, "Fine." I glance at his hands which were clenched and really pale. "Do you want coffee?"

-

We decided to go to Starbucks since he said it was getting boring in the cafe next door but I ain't complaining, I was happy he stayed, also quite sad he still didn't seem to want my presence around.

"So," I said, taking the chair out and sitting on it. "Tell me about it." I smiled at him, in return be frowned and shifted on his seat.

"Okay, I'm sorry, again. For telling your dad about the goddamn kiss with Brad." He grunts and sighs.

"Well, it's fine but, still. I'm massively upset about it and now my dad forbids me to see Brad."

Ping.

I glance at my phone and it was a message from Brad, gosh when will he stop.

"Who's that?" Tris asked, raising a brow.

"Doesn't matter." I chuckle and glanced at my phone again to read the message properly.

'Why are you with Tris? Didn't you have a fight this morning?'

I roll my eyes and looked around if he was anywhere to be seen, unfortunately I didn't see him.

'Stop texting me you creep.' I reply.

──── ────

"Thanks for the talk." He simply said and shuts the door, "Sure." I muttered, knowing he didn't hear it.

Making my way back to my house, which is like 10 minutes away, from a far I see a car heading my direction.

Realizing it was dads car, "Hi Lee!" He said while opening the car window, what the- this is so random. "I'm off to a meeting, they said it was urgent so I didn't have time to tell you sooner. Anyways, see you!"

"Alright." I replied and he began to drive off, I continued to walk to my house.

Somehow, I still felt guilty and nervous after I had that talk with Tris. Still quite vague about his feelings and emotion, sometimes he would smile then frown.

I was worried for this boy, of course I still wanted to be friends with him, he is an amazing guy.

As I've reached my house I saw a random dude knocking at my door, he was ridiculously tall. He had the same curls as Brad, except, he had shorter hair.

I was scared for my life and luckily I knew the number to the telephone at home, so I rang it, hoping that Abigail is fine.

"Hello?" A voice which I recognize spat through the phone.

"What the fuck? Why are you in there?"

<><><>

Lmao, sorry this chapter was shit but yeah.

Thanks for a hundred reads! Really appreciate it!

I'm having fun making this story, can't tell you how excited I am for the juicy parts lmao.

Anyways hoped you enjoyed this! Leave a vote, would be amazing :)

10-27-19