29

29 • cause a boy like me and a girl like you,

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

A couple of weeks have passed by, and all I can say is that it's not the best but it definitely isn't the worst.

As usual, there's this this complication between me and dad, he became more over protective these days, although like he said mum would come home,

She never did.

I was starting to worry about mother, I tried my best to forget about the thought and just hope she'd be home anytime and I could finally have some proper girl company, at least.

Since I still wasn't allowed to see any of my mates, Brad still shouts at me through the window where he used to throw rocks at which was hilarious I may add.

It was getting boring, in our home and basically my life. I was always stuck at home and I couldn't even talk to my friends for a bit in school anymore due to upcoming exams and projects which I had to finish because I'd like to maintain my grades which was slowly falling apart because there's so much going on.

Abigail suddenly bursts into my room and hops into my bed and screams, "What the? What do you want Abi?" I sat up and furrowed my brows, I wasn't really doing anything at the moment, I ended up with my beats on while staring at the ceiling.

"I miss Brad." Her constant screaming immediately faded and turned into this clingy side of her, "I do too but soon you'll see him." I smile at her, she was pouting.

This would casually happen, her screaming or poking me every single second just to ask for food or tell me how much she misses Brad.

"Can we see him now?"

"Abi we can't do that dad would be mad."

"I want to see Brad."

"Abi."

"Lelith, let's see Brad."

"Ugh fine," and with that I thought of the perfect idea. "But when I tell dad we're only going out to play at the park you'll not mention Brad at all okay?" I stood up and she squealed louder than ever.

"Shhh, now head to your room and go change."

-

The last thing I knew is that we were heading to the park to meet Brad which I've already texted, he'd be around shortly.

As we reached one of the bench at the very hot and people free park, Abigail started to rush to the part where there was no shade from the trees and started to jump around.

While watching her jump around, I started to feel sleepy and I was very tempted to sleep while waiting for Brad who is still no where to be found.

Instead of falling asleep, I took out my phone and the second I did that very cold hands touched my shoulder caused me to jump and squirm a little.

"Ah fuck."

"Hey."

"Bradley!!" Abigail screams and ran towards us to give Brad a hug, while pushing me to get to him. "Hey!" I said, looking at the two. "Hey Abi." He said in a joyful tone and I immediately knew this was going to be great.

"Let's play!" Abi says excitedly, Brad glanced at me and smiled, "Let me talk to her for a second yeah?" He whispers, "Okay." She runs off back to the grass.

Brad sits down beside me and didn't say a thing for about a minute.

"So is this what we're gonna do the whole time because I kinda like it."

"I bet it's hard."

"Well damn right." I scoff and slouched, "I'm sick of it, being trapped in the damn house." I roll my eyes and pout. "I'm sorry you have to go through that. If I were you I'd forget what father says, and go because I love you."

"That's what you'd do?" I chuckle.

"Yeah, anything wrong?"

"Nothing."

If I'd do what he said, which I probably will, maybe one day dad would understand and just accept the fact that I had fallen in love because I'm slowly growing.

"Plus I've got a surprise." He giggles and lowers his cap, I glanced at Abigail who was playing with some other kids and the sun had disappeared but it was still hot.

"Really?" I smile, "Yeah. Not today though, maybe weeks from now." I frown at his words, I was hoping I'd get the surprise today but oh well.

"Remember the song I'm making?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"I'm almost done!" He cheered causing me to giggle and he starts jumping, "Okay calm down Brad." I chuckle, trying to make him sit as he starts to dance.

What the fuck is going on man?

-

After minutes of Brad dancing and Abi playing, we decided to say goodbye to each other. It was getting late and we promised to be back early.

Once we've reached our front door, I heard a female voice which made me run inside and scream,

"Mom!"

Mom's back, I was extremely grateful for this moment, I never thought she'd go back like at all.

"Oh you two!" She comes up to us and hugs us both, Abigail started to scream of happiness and I was feeling the same. "Finally mom." I sighed.

"Alright I'll go change and we'll do some chit chat after." She smiles, glancing at dad and picking up her bags, I plopped on the couch and sighed once more.

Abigail followed suit.

"Hey Lee." She pokes my arm, "Yeah?"

And when she was about to ask that question, dad entered the room, and that's the moment where it all began to fall down, again! Fuck.

"A while ago with Brad what were you talking about? He was all happy and stuff."

"Abigail shut up." I whispered, aggressively.

"What was that Abi?" Dad tittered, causing me to roll my eyes and curse under my breath. "Fucking bitch." I mutter.

I'd like to think that it wasn't Abigail's fault, although it was, I didn't want to blame her since she hasn't said anything bad nor did anything bad.

"Alright where were we?" Mom came down and sat beside me, bouncing a bit from the force.

"Diane there's something you need to know."

"I'll tell her myself dad." I said and stood up, "Mom can we talk?"

<><><>

Okay I'm not doing the joke anymore lmao.

Hoped you enjoyed this cause I think this story is becoming a bit boring now :(

Xx

It's Christmas Eve holy cow, won't be posting tomorrow because it's Christmas and we've got loads of things to do but even though I'll try my best to update! :)

12-24-19