34

34 • And if I want his daughters love I better start praying.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[Tristan's POV]

I never let Lee go, she was by my side the whole time I was in the house. I felt extremely guilty for forgiving Brad and I really wanted to punch him in the face.

"I don't know what to do Tris." She says, throwing herself at her bed and sighing. "I know what to do, beat him up." I said confidently, "Stop Tris."

"Sorry."

I then walked beside her, softly patting her back. "Why didn't you call Scar instead?" I asked, "She was busy." Lee says, there's so much lack of communication that the atmosphere was very awkward. "What did he say to you?" Lee broke the silence, "What do you mean?" I replied, turning to her with a confused look.

"Like the stuff he said about me. Before you fought that is." She chuckles, stuff Brad told me? Well he did say one thing about a song. "Umm." I trailed off, "He said you were great." I smile at her, "and?" She leans on my shoulder, which made me tense up a bit.

"Well he said he wrote a song for you."

"So the song was for me?" She chuckles softly and I don't reply. Brad was working on that song very hard, when we weren't still fighting he always used to get so mad at me for distracting him, he used to always get so moody whenever I talk to him while he was doing the damn thing.

"So that was the surprise." Lee whispers, "Yeah." I replied.

The room was now filled with silence, a comfortable one for me.

Lee didn't deserve this, she hasn't done anything wrong, she loved Brad endlessly and what did Brad do? Absolutely nothing but played her, well at least I think he did.

"Sweetheart! Hello!" A voice came from downstairs and I immediately sat up straight, I looked her and she was asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I slowly removed myself from the bed and laid her down.

"She's upstairs." I heard once more, assuming it was Scarlett, I thought she was busy? I quickly ran downstairs and looked at the door to see the one and only,

Brad Simpson.

"Sorry she's not in the mood." Diane turned to me, "Oh honey is she asleep?" She told me, I didn't turn away from Brad, I looked him dead in the eye and glared at him. Why does everything happen on the wrong fucking time?

"Yes she is, he can leave now." I smile at him and as Diane was about to say something I stomped back upstairs and slammed the door shut, forgot that Lee was asleep.

"Sorry Lee." I exhale roughly and sat down beside her, she looked at me confused and noticed the anger I had. "What's going on-"

"Lee."

We both glanced up.

"Didn't I tell you to fucking leave?"

"I want to talk to her-"

"No!" I stood up, yelled at him louder than ever. "Leave." I point at the door and he didn't move. "No Tris let me fucking talk to her."

"Do you realize what you've done?" I yelled, again. "You made out with a girl who isn't Lelith." I walk closer to him, this arguing between me and Brad was tiring me and I'm sick of it. Now I couldn't help but yell at him because I love Lee more than anything.

He didn't reply, I scoffed. "So you did like the kiss eh?" I titter, "Well, you could fuck off now." I shoo him, turning back to Lee who was staring at me with teary eyes and I immediately felt my heart sink. I sat beside her and wiped her tears, "Leave him."

"Oh so now you're together?"

"Brad, now isn't the fucking time." Lee yelled at him, he was shocked by her actions and I could see his anger rising. "Tell me are you together?" He said, his voice deep and honestly, it was terrifying.

"No." She replied, looking back at me and sighed.

"Leave." I told Brad.

"No."

"Leave now."

"I said no."

"Leave or I'll make you."

"Make me."

"Oh I fucking will." I lunge at him, this time it was my turn to punch. "Stop it! Boys!" Lee yells but I didn't give two shits. "What are you doing?! Are you out of your-" I gripped at his tee and pushed him on the wall, "Mind?!" I breathe.

"Let me talk to her." Brad said softly, "No!" I push him more to the wall, Brad probably had bruises on his chest due to the force. "Stop it!!" Lee won't stop yelling at us, every second she yelled stop.

But I didn't

People may think that this is overreacting, but I think it's not. Cheating isn't fun, fucking up someone isn't fun. "Tristan stop it!" Lee yelled once more, I hesitate wether to stop nor not. I couldn't move, Brad was stuck in my grip groaning and grunting every second while I was breathing heavily. "Let me go." She said.

"Tris let him go." She cried out.

Eventually I gave in and free him from my grip, I exhale through my nostrils heavily and backed away from him, realizing what I've just done.

Lee pulls me backwards but I still tried to stay, my eyes not leaving his. Brad was glancing at me and Lee, he was crying now. He really wants to talk to her.

"Brad, leave we'll talk about this another time." Lee says, her voice cracking and shaking. "Of course." He replied and left the room, hitting everything that comes to his way.

"Bastard!" I yell, "Tris stop, calm down." She pulls me again, in which I gave in. "Sorry you had to see that side of me, I was so fucking irritated." I sat on her bed, she followed suit. "I'm sorry." I sighed and pressed my head on her shoulder, "I fucking lost it." I whisper.

What a great day to end the day.

<><><>

Broooooooo it's almost new yearrrrrrrr!! Only a few more hours and it's officially 2020 in here!

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter, THERE IS SO MUCH EMOTIONS HOLY COW.

If it's new year in your place then Happy New Year to you! 🥰🥰

12-31-19