4

4 • ...when he's made up his mind again?

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃ 

Tristan's POV

"Wait Lee!-" Brad yells, "Um." I said awkwardly, crossing my arms. "Well I guess she's off then." I shrug. "I was about to tell her..." he said but didn't face me, "tell her what?" I step closer. "That I liked her?" He said, more like questioned himself. "Oh..."

"Well, too late man. Maybe tomorrow?" I said, sitting at the couch. "Maybe." He sighs, heavily. Brad picked up his guitar from upstairs and sat beside me.

"I'm going to write a song..." he says.

-

Minutes later I can hear he already has made a tune for the song, had already found the chords for the song and lyrics to the first verse and chorus.

All I did was watch him and the tv at the same time.

❃゜・。。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ .  。。・゜❃ 

I stayed on Brad's house until I was basically thrown out of my own house because I always go at Brad's. I made a small masterpiece called, 'Tris' cake'

Yes I baked a cake for Brad.

"Brad." I called, finishing the cake up. "Hm?" He ran to the kitchen and stopped when he saw me making the cake. "Tada!" I proudly said, "Tris..." he trailed off, stepping closer. "What is that?" He snickers, my smile immediately turned into a frown. "It's a came dumb idiot." I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Oh, it is?" He giggles and poked it. "Hey hey, don't poke it. Grab a fork." I said, jokingly rolling my eyes.

-

It was already 9:50 when we finished eating the cake I made, He hasn't finished the song yet.

I decided it was best for me to go home because I was getting tired and I didn't want to bother them by sleeping here again.

"Brad I'll get going now, thanks for the invite mate." I pat him on the back, he turns to look at me and nods. "See ya."

Lee's POV

I ran back home, hoping my dad wouldn't scold me because I'm seriously tired of it.

Once I reached the doorstep of our house I slowly opened the door, surprised it wasn't locked. When I peeked inside I saw Abi sitting down, watching something on her tablet.

"Abi." I whispered, she turned to me. "You're back!" She yells, I shushed her before anyone could hear. "Abigail!" I enter the house and placed my bag down, sighed heavily. "Is dad around?" I said sitting next to her, "nope, he left seconds ago." She said, still focused on her tab. "He did? I didn't see him out." I purse my lips and stood up.

"Hey Lee?" Abi pulls my shirt, "What?" I look at her. "Can you make some eggs?"

"Abi it's 9 o'clock at night." I sigh.

"Please?"

"Fine." I said sternly.

She squealed and jumped around.

As I walk to the kitchen I couldn't take off the smile that was plastered on my face since I left the house of Brad, the feeling was sensational.