32

32 • told me he don't like me hair, he don't like me music.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Days have passed since the argument of my parents which I tried my best not to think of most of the time, it's hard to get it off my head especially when you're the main topic of the argument.

"You've been spacing out lately." Brad pokes my cheek which I didn't respond to, "Lee?" He continues to poke till I got slightly irritated by his actions. "Stop it." I mutter, letting the anger take over me. "Well aren't you moody." He sighs and stops, he then leans on the chair and there was a few moment of silence, the school cafeteria was loud enough to make the silence less awkward.

"Hey Linda!" I hear a voice behind me who belonged to Olivia, I cringe at her voice and how she got my name wrong. "It's Lee," I said aggressively, "dumbass." I trailed off, muttering. "Hey Brad." She says in the most seductive tone I've ever heard and I roll my eyes of annoyance.

"Hi." Brad replies blankly, I can see him still staring at me, I didn't want to look back. "Mind if I sit here?" I glance up at her, she was pointing at the tiny gap between me and Brad and I immediately shifted closer to him. "Maybe there." I point at the free seat on some other table and I heard Olivia scoff. "Well, I don't think I can sit there, there's literally no one there." She replied chuckling, I adjust myself closer to Brad and he placed his hand on my lap.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing." I reply quickly and blankly, "Well obviously there's something wrong Lee." He tittered, I look up at him and his face was inches away from mine, "I'll tell you when I can." I look back at the table, grabbing my sandwich cause that's the only food I had energy to work with. "Fine."

"So what are you guys up to?" Olivia then joins the conversation, I sigh. "Nothing." I mumbled, not looking at her direction. "Okay? How about you Bradley?"

"I'm planning on hanging with the boys later." He replied with a joyful tone, "That's great! Maybe I could join?"

"No one asked you."

"What?" She raises a brow, "Nothing." I smile genuinely at her and she just shook her head and turned back to Brad, before she could say anything else I stood up, grabbed Brad's wrist and made our way out of that hell hole.

"Hey why were you being so rude?"

"Brad I am not in the mood."

"She was being nice to you."

"I don't care Brad."

"Go and apologize."

"Why the fuck are you defending her?" I said, almost yelling at the boy. He didn't reply, all he did was exhale through his nostrils and furrowed his brows. "We're friends Lee-"

"Sure Brad." I said sarcastically, sending a fake smile on his way and turned to walk away. "Lee stop it." He said sternly, his voice sounding like the one where him and Tris fought.

"Lee." He continued to call, "For god's sake!" I continue to walk away faster as I hear loud thuds behind me, "I'm sorry Lee, fuck!" He groans and I ran as fast as my pathetic, un exercised legs could go.

-

Briskly walking to the last class I had of the day I accidentally bumped into a tall figure which I quickly recognized, "Sorry mate." I said, "Hey Lee, what happened?" Tris asked, with furrowed brows. "Nothing I'm just not in the mood."

"Lee." Brad's voice echoed, "Mate can you give us a minute?" He says to Tris, I glance up at him and he was mad. It took a minute for him to reply then he finally said yes.

"Yes?"

"Sorry."

"Okay." I said turning back around but he stops me, "What?" I whine, slightly stomping my feel, I'm really annoyed now. "I love you." He smiles, I tried my best to hold back my smile but I couldn't help it. "I love you too." I mutter, chuckling and turning back to Tris.

"See you around."

Minutes later Brad has left and it's now only me and Tris, I look at him for a brief moment before he spoke, "History?"

"Yeah." I nod and he chuckles, "That's great, I absolutely dislike history so I'm just going to end up annoying you." He rolls his eyes and smiles, "Well I kinda hate it too so yeah, we can talk." I smirk.

Me and Tris ended up walking to class together, all I can say is history is cool but I'm bored of it. The whole period I just thought about the argument, and talked to Tris at some point.

Once classes ended I left the room to go to the loo, I needed to pee so badly, I'd even pee my pants right now, just seeing Brad and Olivia together.

Why are they together?

"Hey Brad." I said, I went over to him even if I needed to pee. "Hey love." He walks towards me and gave me a hug, "You okay now?" He let's go but his hands are still on my shoulders, "Yeah, why are you with her?"

"Excuse me I was talking to him first."

"None of your business." I argue back.

Olivia just rolls her eyes and scoffs, I remained calm despite of me needing the toilet. "She went up to me and every time I try to fucking leave she won't let me." He whispered which made me chuckle.

"Well I have to pee, good luck with her."

"Wait no, don't leave. I'd even go to the loo with you if it means leaver her."

"Ooh, kinky." I giggle.

Seconds later Brad went back to her and said something quickly before he left her, Olivia was so confused that she didn't know what to do.

"On second thought, don't go to the loo with me that's gross" I tittered, "I'll wait here then." He smiles.

"Fine."

<><><>

:>

Hope you enjoyed!

12-29-19