Chapter 29

AMELIA POV

Breakfast is served?

Did I really just say that?

I didn't care- when Xavier was here I felt brave, I took the risk and it definitely paid off as my lips were currently on his neck.

He pulled away from me "Lia..." he breathed out looking at me intensely and I could literally melt.

"Sshh.." I place a finger over his swollen lips "no talking," I whisper "not today,". I again indulge in him, shamelessly letting small moans escape. I feel Xavier's victory smirk against my neck as he succeeds to pleasure me. 

He walks towards the bed and gently places me onto it. He's hovering above me, inches away from me. His masculine scent intoxicated me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me with concern in his eyes. Do I want to do this? More than anything. I just nod and he begins trailing kisses down my neck and shoulder. 

He slowly unbuttons my blouse and places kisses down every part of my body that gets exposed. My back arches upwards as he places kisses down my stomach. I grab the end of his shirt signalling for him to take it off.

There was a cloud of lust around us as he looked at my exposed upper body, a playful glint appears in eyes. I blush inadvertently.

"Ahem." a voice disrupts us and I groan irritably out loud. It was Eric. I could just kill him right now.

We both look up and i quickly wrap my blouse around me again so Eric can't see my bra. Xavier realises and stays near me so that he's covering me.

"What do you want" Xavier asks as calmly as possible but you could tell he was pissed off.

"Sorry to disturb," he says rubbing his neck awkwardly "But dad wants you downstairs Xavier, it's urgent"

"I'll be down in 5," he says and kicks the door shut, pushing Eric out.

"I can't believe you didn't close the door." I laugh and he shows a boyish smile before kissing me again.

"I can't believe he actually said anything, I would've just walked away." Xavier admits.

"You should go," I say softly, he's still above me and I don't want to annoy him.

"I will."

"You said you'll be down in 5 minutes.." I begin "what I was going to do would last a lot longer," I say winking at him.

His eyes have an excited glint and he gives me one final kiss before fixing his shirt and walking out the room.

I thought he left but his head pops through the door one last time. "After being away from you for a month, 5 minutes would have been plenty babe." he grins cheekily.

I just roll my eyes and shoo him out of the room.

I wondered what was so urgent that Eric had disturbed us so I sneaked down the hallway and sat on the stairs. From here I had a clear view of Arthur's office, where I could see him and Xavier, but if anyone saw me I could just pretend I was going down the stairs.

I saw Xavier and Arthur talking whilst Eric just sat on the couch listening and none of them looked very happy. I couldn't hear anything but knew something was wrong when Xavier slammer his fist onto the desk which caused all the pencil pots and pens to fall off.

I see Xavier about to leave the office so quickly run back to the room and sit on the bed where I was. He looks angry.

"What's wrong?" I ask when he arrives in the room.

"Get ready, we're leaving." He says bluntly.

"What? Why?" I ask getting worried.

"Don't ask questions Amelia." He shoots and I'm a bit taken aback - he hasn't not called me Lia since we got married. I grab whatever I see and put it on in the bathroom - a white hoodie and whitewashed jeans.

I come out to see Xavier is now wearing a navy blue suit and my eyes widen when I see him pull a gun out his closet place it in the waistband of his pants.

He doesn't realise I'm looking so I clear my throat. He grabs my hand and literally drags me out of the rooms. I manage to resist enough to have the chance to grab my phone.

"Xavier where are we going?" I ask but no answer. "What the hell is going on?" I ask out loud as we were standing in front of Eric and Arthur now as well. None of them answer me and Eric just shrugs.

"Traitors.." I mutter under my breath then I'm pulled once again and into Xavier's car. He smoothly reverses out of the driveway and speeds down the highway.

It's been about an hour of silence until I decide to ask again. "Xavier what the fuck is happening?"

"Lia..." he begins "I'll tell you what you need to know..but there's nothing to worry about." He tries to sound reassuring but we both know he was anything but.

About another 2 hours later he stops the car and we arrive in a very average neighbourhood. There's many apartment complexes and I can hear children playing.

"Xavier where are we?" I ask.

"This is where I grew up." He says looking at it with mixed emotions. "It's not much since Kings Corporate didn't blow up until I took over."

"I like it." I smile and take a hold of this hand "but why are we here?"

"For your safety.." he says.

"What?!"

"Lia..there's a 30 million dollar bounty on your head." He begins "....dead or alive."

so there was some sexy action for you guys🥺
-BanditLuva🖤