Flowers soulmate au

Momo's knuckles was often blooming with small purple flowers. Her mom once told her the name of the beatiful flowers, Delphiniums. Momo was a bit concerned that her soulmate would get in such much trouble. 

There was this one time when her whole arm was full of flowers, of course she ran to her mom's office in panic. Turns out her soulmate just broke an arm.

Jirou on the other was frustrated. She never ever have had a flower growing from her body. Did she even have a soulmate? These thoughts would often keep her up at night. 

And then the day finally came, at Jirou's fourteenth birthday. She and her family was eating at a fancier restaurant when she froze up. There was small red flowers sprouting on her index finger. Likely a paper-cut. Wait flowers? Her soulmate! 

"H-hey" Jirou said in a quiet shaky voice. Her parents looked at her and she showed them her index finger. Jirou felt like she could cry (happy tears). Her parents had proud faces on.

Jirou grinned, and laughed. She was relived. Relived that she wasn't destined to be alone.

That night they got extra dessert.

---Ua entrance exam---

Momo was at home studying, she knew that the UA entrance exam was today. But she was recommended so she couldn't take it.

Suddenly flowers pooled out of her ear. She was shocked and began to panic. As she ran to her mothers office more flowers showed up all over her body. Aaaand there goes the not flowery knuckles. 

Damn, when she met her soulmate, they would be wrapped in bubble wrap.

"Mother" She said as she entered.

"Hmm? Oh hello Momo, what brings you to my office."

"I have flowers in my ears"

"I'm sorry what?"

"I have soulmate flowers in my ears"

---First day of Ua---

With her sensitive hearing Jirou could hear someone hiss and the red paper-cut flowers bloomed up on her pinky. Hmm her soulmate was in 1-a? She hoped it wasn't that pervert Mineta or that angry Bakugo. The hiss had come from behind her to the left, so it could be Tokoyami, Sero, Todoroki, Yaoyorozo, Mineta or Midoriya. She shivered at the though of having the pervert as a soulmate.

Jirou secretly hoped it was the cute tall girl, Yaoyorozo.

---USJ---

Most of class 1-a was full of flowers. The only exceptions were Mineta, Denki, Mina and Koda.

---meanwhile---

Everyone stared at Shinso as his body begun to get more and more yellow flowers on it and Shinso was concerned.

---Dorms---

The girls sat in a circle at Mina's room. They were talking about soulmate flowers.

"What about you Jirou" Tsu asked her.

"I don't really get much flowers... The first time I even got a flower was on my fourteenth birthday, clearly a paper-cut. Oh they are red by the way" Jirou said smiling sadly.

"My soulmate gets in fight fairly often... ever since I was young I would have these small purple flowers on my knuckles. It has stopped since we began to attend to UA." Momo shared with the others. 

"yeah, me too. I get light yellow flowers on my knuckles fairly often" Toru smiled.

"Okay, how about worst injury! not counting after USJ" Ochaco said.

"That we got or our soulmate got?" Mina asked

"Soulmate"

Toru's soulmate was a broken nose, wrist and knuckles at the same time. Mina's was some sort of explosions, yeah it was weird. Ochaco's was just a broken leg. Tsu's was a fractured wrist.

"Before USJ? right... paper-cuts." Jirou said.

"A broken arm + several slashes.." Momo winched (a/n Jirou had fell out off a tree and broken an arm)

The conversation wen't on.

"My soulmate seriously needs to be wrapped up in bubble wrap... like one time I had flowers in my ears thanks to them" Momo said with an exhausted smile. 

After some time Momo let out an ew and spat out some purple flowers.

---later that day---

"Hey yaomomo can I talk with you?" Jirou asked when they were alone in the kitchen.

"Sure"

"I think I'm your soulmate" Momo slow blinked at that.

"Look if you don't believe me-" 

Jirou took out a needle from her pocket and poked her Pinky. A single purple flower showed up on Momo's pinky, at the exact place as Jirou's wound. Momo wrapped Jirou up in a hug.

When they broke apart, Momo created bubble wrap. Jirou remembered what Momo had said earlier about wrapping her soulmate up with bubble wrap. 

"Do it, I deserve it" Jirou said with a slight smile.

And that's how class 1-a found them. Momo wrapping Jirou in many layers of bubble wrap.

Just a whole lot of Momojirouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें