Digital art

"So, what should I draw next?" Momo asks her stream and leans back in her chair looking into the camera.

RedRiot: Anything manly!

SpaceGirl: u could draw ur friend!

Most of the chat thought the idea of drawing her "friend", Kyoka Jirou was good.

"Huh, You guys wan't me to draw 'QueerPhone Jack'?" Momo asked.

She knew that her followers didn't know much about Kyoka. They only knew the online persona, Momo's 2th chat moderator.

The chat said yes...

"Hey, Jack.. wan't me to draw you?" Momo said, looking unsure.

Queerphone Jack: It's allrite, I'll be there in top 5 min.. I'll be getting snacks first!"

"Nice!" Momo said, she heard the door open in the room next to hers, Jirou's room. 

After some minutes, just chatting with her fans, the door opened. In walked Jirou.

GrapyBoi: Who dat?

Sparky: Heyy! Mah girlllll

Froppy: U know her @sparky ?

Sparky: Queerphone jack and I go wayyy back

Acid: Hiii Queerphone jack!

Jirou looked at the chat.

"Hello everyone and...Hey Kami" She said smiling slightly.

"I'll call in our IcyHot pain relief, since I have no mod for the chat" Momo said picking up her phone and calling Todoroki.

"Hello, Momo. what do you wan't?" Todoroki sounded... almost out of breath.

"Please tell me you are free and can mod my stream chat? Or are you busy fu-" Momo got cut off by Todoroki.

"Sorry- I'm busy" Todoroki said and hung up in a hurry. 

Momo dead panned and turned to Jirou who was talking to the chat.

"He's fucking his boyfriend" Momo whispered, but she knew you could hear it on the stream. Jirou choked.

"... Then we can't use Deku as mod... Sonic then?" Jirou said still a little pink in her face.

"Sanic it is"

Momo rung and Iida picked up after the first beep, as usually.

"Hello, I'm drawing Kyo.. so can you mod my chat? just for tonight" Momo said when Iida picked up.

"Sure! Let me just open up my computer"

"Okay, let me just make you to a mod" Momo walked over to the computor and started klicking a little and Iida was now a mod.

"Done, I need to go now"

"Bye Mo!"

Iida hung up.

"Sonic is not fucking anyone so we have a mod" Momo said and Jirou chuckled. 

The chat thought Jirou sounded cute when she chuckled, Momo was tempted to say "Mine, back off" but she didn't.

"Shall we get started?" Momo asked and sat down again.

Jirou struck a pose.

"Draw me like one of your french girls" Jirou said with a smirk. Momo sighted and face palmed (to hide her blush).

Twink: Sparkle mon ami!

"See, twink get's it" Jirou said, who could some how see the chat.

"Okay, could you maybe... flex?" Momo asked, blushing slightly.

"Like this?" Jirou said and put one hand on her hip and flexed the other arms muscles.

"Perfect!"

Many flirts and compliments later and the drawing was done. 

The drawing was good, Jirou's head was tilted up and she was smirking, one arm flexing and the other hand on her hip. She was wearing a pair of gray sweat pants and a purple crop-top showing of her toned abs.

".. can I draw you?" Jirou asked giving Momo puppy eyes. Momo blushed a little.

"Sure, wan't me to pose?" Momo asked and stood up from her chair.

"It's fine, I have a plan..." Jirou smirked deviously. 

She draw a Momo in the background who was blushing and looking at the drawing Jirou's abs. The Momo was more of a potato Momo, but Momo loved it neither less.

"Allright that's all for today, I'll be uploading all of these drawings on Instagram as always! Mo signing off"

"And Queerphone Jack!" Jirou said and kissed Momo's cheek.

---end---