High hopes with low rolls

This is the DnD filler episode XD
NO QUIRKS

Jirou= Bard half elf Female(Character name: Saflynn Jilt) 
Kirishima=Fighter Dragon-born Male (Character name: Kiljurn Localn)
Bakugou=Barbarian Human Male(Character name: Brem Ragnurth)
Sero=Ruoge Theifling They/Them(Character name: Zermenos)
Mina=Monk Shifter Female(Character name: Quill)
Momo= Cleric Elf Female(Character name: Reynala)

---yeeeee boi---

"Last time on H.H.W.L.R. "the misfits" decided to travel to Myrefall" Denki the DM said.

H.H.W.L.R. or High hopes with low rolls, is a popular DnD show. They live stream every Thursday for about four hours. 

The cast consists of Denki the goofy but good DM, Jirou the punk rock chick, Kirishima the bright red haired man, Bakugou who likes to have angry characters, Sero the quiet but goofy dude and Mina the sassy girl.

They were a disaster, but the fans likes them.

"Denki, how long will it take to travel to Myrefall?" Kirishima asked.

"I would say about one hour" 

"I take the front" Jirou held a hand up.

"I would like to sit in the front with Flynn" Mina said.

"Right so you two sit in the front and we sit in the wagon" Kirishima said.

"Whatever" Bakugou muttered.

They were on their way quickly, only fending off some wolves. 

"Soooo~ Flynn, why are you so exited" Mina says in her Quill voice.

"Saflynn blushes and turns away" Jirou informs them and Sero stifles a laugh. 

"Does Quill notice this?" Mina turns to Denki.

"Do a investigation check" Denki says and Mina rolls a pink and glittery d20.

"Uhhh, 15.."

"You see Saflynn turn away from you, her ears are turning red.. indicating that she is blushing"

"Oooo~ are the stoic bard blushing?" 

"What- noooo! Who said anything about blushing.." Jirou said in her Saflynn voice, "..And Saflynn turns to Quill while saying this"

"You are blushing!"

"I- it's nothing.. can we just let it go?" Jirou muttered.

"You see as a town starts to appear, you are close to it" Denki says.

"Right, Quill turns around and screams: 'HEY! You guys! I see Myrefall!!'" 

"Good!" Bakugou cups his hands over his moth so it comes out muffled.

"Zermenos, you recognize this town" Denki says and Sero grins.

Oh god, two backstory reveals in a day? Their fans will go crazy.

They entered the town and Jirou sighs.

"Home sweet home" She says.

"Wait you live here?!" Kirishima asked.

"Yep! This is were I live.."

"ooooh plot reveal" Bakugou said and Jirou snorted.

"Right, It's pretty late... I know a great place to stay the night" Jirou said.

Jirou led the way to the tavern, named "The misty roses"

"Before you enter, we have a special guest!!!" Denki exclaimed, surprising the most of the party. Well except for Jirou.

The door opened and a tall black haired lady entered, Momo Yaoyorozu. 

"Welcome to hell!" Jirou said and winked at Momo.

"Thanks, I'll fit right in" Momo answered and sat down beside Jirou at the table.

"This is Momo Yaoyorozu" Denki said turning to the camera, Momo waved.

The group introduced themselves, shaking Momo's hand.

"You are now inside the dim lit tavern.. I want a investigation check from Saflynn" Denki said grinning.

"... that is a natural 1" Jirou said and groaned.

"Oh look, we are living up to our name" Bakugou said sarcastically while looking straight into the camera.

The rest of the party laughed at that.

"You do not recognize anyone in here, since it was a long time since you were here last" Denki said, grinning.

"Okay.. I'll go get us food, go take a table" Sero says and the group sits down at a table.

"Zermenos, behind the bar thingy stands a man with half red and half white hair, he has a scar over his left eye.. He looks around your age" 

"'Hello kind sir, how much for food for 5 people?'" Sero made his voice become dark and broody, for his character.

"Hmm, 2 gold" Denki said with a more masculine bored voice.

"So, what is on today's menu?" 

"We have steak and potatoes or mushroom stew" 

"Uh, two plates with steak and potatoes and three with stew" 

"'Coming right up'... and then he goes to a back door, unassumingly going to the kitchen"

"Right, I go back to the group"

Zermenos sits down with the rest of the party.

"So, nobody seems to recognize me and that's good... Saflynn, you lived here right? You want to visit anyone?.. like your parents?"

"Uhh, well I do have a friend that I would like to meet up with.." 

"Before you can continue your conversation, a tall elven woman comes up to your table. She is carrying your food and drinks" Denki says.

"Right, here are your drinks" Momo says in a more melodic voice.

"'Rey! You still work here!'.. Saflynn stands up and hugs her.. after she puts the food down" Kyoka says.

"Flynn, you know her?" Mina says.

"Reynala hugs back.. 'Hello princess you are back'" Momo says.

"Princess?" Sero chokes.

"Ah yes! My lovely wife!" Jirou poses almost dramatically and leans against Momo's side. 

Momo chuckles and kisses Jirou's forehead.

"That's kinda gay" Kirishima jokes

"Dude, did you not know? This is my girlfriend in real life too" Jirou says staring Kirishima straight into his eyes.

"Reynala notices Zermenos.. and her eyes narrows" Denki says, trying to get the campaign starting again.

"... You!" Momo points at Sero.

"Me?" 

"You! You burned down the temple!" 

"... Zermenos!!! That was unnecessary!!"

"Zermenos, The fuck!?"

"Zer! What the fuck man!?"

"..."

"ooooh~ that's why i'm cursed... sorry, I was drunk" Sero says and looks away.

"... so, Saflynn.. you became friends with a criminal?" Momo turns to look down at Jirou.

"Uuhhhh.. I did not knowww!"

---end---

I do not know what this is...

I dunno

RIP SERO! 

-byeee