Taste

AHAHHAHA you thought it was smut, but it was me! DIO!
Anyhow, it's a soulmate au
get ur brain out of the gutter

---story now tho---

Jirou spat out her coffee. Making a grimace.

"... wh- toothpaste?" Jirou muttered. 

Denki who had heard her snickered.

"Shut up you weeb" Jirou shoved his shoulder.

"Says you! 'Miss. I'll binge watch any way anime'" Denki said, elbowing her in the stomach. 

"S-shut up"

Denki spat out his drink too.

"Toothpaste... why do our soulmates brush their teeth when we drink our coffee" 

"Sad gaymer moment" Jirou muttered.

---

"... yay coffee tooth paste" Momo said sarcastically to herself.

---later that day---

"That will be 1000 yen" The barista said and Momo handed him the money.

Momo took her vanilla latte and took a small sip. She saw a short girl in the queue freeze up.

Jirou saw as the tall girl in front of her get her drink and take a sip off it. Immediately the taste of vanilla latte filled her mouth. 

W-was this her soulmate?

"Same as usual?" The barista, Jason asked. Jirou was a regular.

"Y-yeah" 

When Jirou was about to hand Jason the money his hand stopped her.

"It's on the house" He said, looking over at the tall girl from before. She was sitting in a both, Jirou's booth.

"Thank you Jason" Jirou said and took her ice coffee. (it's the gay drink shhhh)

Jirou knew that she could sit at another booth, but they were all full.

"Excuse me? Can I sit here? The other booths are full" Jirou said getting the black haired girl's attention.

"Y-yeah" Onyx eyes was checking her out... Jirou pretended that she didn't notice.

"Name's Kyoka Jirou" Jirou gave the girl her most charming smile. She was suspecting that this was her soulmate.

"O-oh nice too meet you, my name is Momo, Momo Yaoyorozu" Momo said to her and smiled brightly.

Jirou sat down in front of Momo and took up her computer from her backpack. She had a project due soon and her asshole partners hadn't done a shit.

"What are you working on?" Momo asked her looking up from her book.

"A project about Latina America" Jirou said and took a sip of her iced coffee.

Jirou saw how Momo's eyes widened. So she did the only logical thing she could do, she winked at Momo.

"I- you.. are y-you my soulmate?" Momo asked her. Jirou nodded.

"Yeah, I realized it when I was in the Queue" 

Jirou looked at her phone clock.

"I need to go, my room mate wan't me home soon" Jirou said and handed Momo a little piece of paper.

Call me~
xx-xxx-xx
-Kyo <3

Momo blushed and waved good bye to Jirou.

---end---

Y'all ever make plans in DnD to steal a ship and sail to a dinosaur island? But first making it steam punk?

Anyhow, my DnD party's name is now "the steampunk punks"

~adios!