Chapter...69

THE DAY HAS COME! 

I know you all dirty minded bastards have been waiting...

---696969696969---

"It's so hot in here... why don't you.. take off your clothes?" Jirou whispered seductively in Momo's ear.

Momo gulped.

They were studying and things lead to other things. Now Momo was pressed against Jirou's bed with Jirou straddling her hips.

Jirou's hands crept up Momo's stomach and took Momo's lose shirt off.

Momo grabbed Jirou's face and brought her down for a kiss. 

"Ah~" Jirou moaned into the kiss.

"You know... It's unfair how you have more clothes on than me" Momo mumbled and started to take of Jirou's deep dope shirt.

*riiiip*

"Seriously? This is the second time this month" Jirou said looking at her now ripped shirt.

It would probably make a kick ass outfit, but people probably would start to question how it got ripped. Of course it was easy to make an excuse, but Jirou is an awful liar.

"Oops?" Momo said, not feeling sorry at all.

"I'll get you for this.. I'll get you good~" Jirou whispered.

"Or what? You'll choke me?" Momo said and rolled her hips up against Jirou.

Jirou groaned.

"Behave" Jirou said sternly.

Momo shuddered. Jirou knew that Momo loved it when she was stern.. or called her daddy.

Jirou begun to press a trail of kisses to Momo's neck. Sucking and nibbling, sure to leave a mark. Momo was muffling her moans by pressing her hand over her mouth.

Jirou sat back and admirers the marks on Momo's neck, as if it was art in a museum. 

"You always look so better when I've marked you~" Jirou whispered and Momo breathed out a shuddering breath.

Jirou unclasped Momo's bra and grabbed her full boobs. Jirou took one of the nipples in her mouth and begun to massage the other boob with her hand.

Momo was a moaning mess.

"Hey~ you need to be quiet... daddy"

Momo moaned a breathy moan.

"Y-yeah, got it" 

"Good girl~" Jirou purred out.

Jirou grabbed Momo's pants and dragged them down. She was already soaking wet trough her panties.

"Look at you.. Already a so wet?~" Jirou whispered huskily.

She begun to leave marks on the inside of Momo's thighs, coming closer and closer to Momo's opening. 

Momo's muffled moans turned Jirou on, she was sure that she was probably just as wet.

"P-please just-" Momo broke herself of with a low moan.

"Say it" 

"I-... Fuck me, now.. stop your teasing" 

Jirou grinned and pulled Momo's panties of with her teeth. Momo caught her breath. It was hot, everything Jirou did to her was hot.

Jirou breathed softly on Momo's clit and Momo whimpered. 

She ran a finger up and down Momo's opening, Momo gasped. 

"Move up a bit against the head board" Jirou demanded. 

Momo nodded lustfully and moved fast.

Once she was leaning against the head board, Jirou dug in. Pressing a soft kiss against Momo's clit, Momo moaned into her own hand. Momo entangled her other hand in Jirou's hair.

Momo pressed Jirou's head carefully against her opening. Jirou chuckled.

Jirou looked into Momo's pleading eyes under heavy eyelids. Jirou gave Momo a wicked smirk and licked her opening.

Momo held back a loud moan. 

Jirou being talented with her tongue, made Momo come fast. Momo's moans was very load, Jirou was lucky to have a soundproofed room.

Momo shuffled down so she was not leaning against the head board after she recovered. Jirou laid down beside her.

They made out lazily, then begun to cuddle under the covers.

Momo and Jirou fell asleep fast cuddling.

---end---

I- yes... This took me sometime to write cuz, this is the first I'm writing a full out smut chapter...

Hope u all liked it! 

Now, I go back to working on the other two chapters that aren't done and the new idea that just popped up in my head.... and like two suggestions... yeah.

-signing out... not really