The ring

PART 80 WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I asked the discord server and they said angst.... Prepare to cry

ANGST WARNING FOLKS!!!!

---let's go lesbians, let's go---

The sound of a gunshot rang out, then a scream. Momo snapped her head to the side, searching for the one who got shot. 

Her heart almost stopped when she saw her wife laying on the ground, a villain with a gun coming closer and closer.

Momo quickly knocked out the villain she was fighting with her metal staff, sprinting over to Jirou. 

"What did you do to her?" Momo asked, anger lacing her voice.

The villain laughed hysterically. 

"What do you think the gun shot was.. little hero?" He asked and blocked another strike.

Momo saw red. And in mere seconds the villain was laying on the ground bleeding from the temple.

She was about to bash her staff into his head again when she heard a faint voice.

"M- mo" Jirou whispered out.

Momo fell down on her knees, laying Jirou's head in her lap.

"Kyoka, babe! P-please"

"It's okay my princess" Jirou smiled slightly.

"W- we need to get you to the hospital" Momo said frantically. 

Jirou grabbed her hands.

"They wont make it in time" Jirou said and looked up at her wife softly.

"They will make it in time! I promise Kyoka" 

"Momo, it's fine" Jirou whispered raspy.

"No, nononono! S- stay with me! D-don't close your eyes" 

Jirou cupped Momo's face.

"I love you, Momo.. please move on" Jirou whispered against Momo's lips.

Jirou kissed Momo softly. 

"Please don't fade away! Please, I- I love you!"

"I know" Jirou whispered and begun to close her eyes.

"No! no, no! I- I can't do this without you"

Jirou took of her wedding ring shakily and gave it to Momo.

"P- please, find someone that loves you like me.. give them my ring" Jirou whispered while the light in her eyes faded.

"C-come back, please.. please, I need you.. Kyoka! stay with me, my dear" 

Momo hugged her wife, crying and sniffling, praying and begging her to wake up and tell her that everything was alright. But she never did.

"Come on Momo, we need to go" Denki's faint voice was heard.

Momo heard Denki's footsteps coming closer. His hand landed on her back.

"Hey- Momo come on, we need to get you and Kyoka to the hospital" 

Momo looked up at him, tears streaming down her face.

"She.. she's d-dead" She whispered hoarsely.

Denki paled and dropped down to his knees, grabbing one of Jirou's hands.

"N- no, I.. I don't believe it! H-hey, Kyoka... say something anything!" 

"D- Denki, sh.. she's not coming back" Momo said while still sniffling.

"T-that's not true! please, say that you a-are lying" Denki was at the brink off crying.

Momo grabbed his free hand and laid it over Jirou's heart, it was not beating.

Denki begun to cry too.

"Denki... I w-wan't you to h-have her.. her ring" Momo opened her palm, showing off the silver band with a dark purple stone in it.

"N-no, keep it" Denki tried to push Momo's hand away.

"She would have wanted you to have it" Momo said staring into Denki's eyes.

"O- oka.. okay" Denki took it.

The ring was too small for his fingers, so he put it in his pocket promising that he would but it on a chain. 

---10 years later---

"Hey sensei.. what's that?" One of Denki's students asked.

He was pointing at the golden chain around his neck that was visible. It was not hard to spot, but his students was not observing. 

Before he could say anything, another student piped up.

"Is it a marriage ring? Like Mic-sensei's?" The girl with a cat quirk asked.

The whole class attention was at Denki now.

"It is a marriage ring... but not mine" He said lifting up the chain, revealing the too small silver ring.

"Did you steal it?"

"No.. I will tell you the story of how I got it" He said smiling softly down at the ring, being at peace with Jirou's death.

The class went quiet, letting the hero talk.

"About ten years ago, when I was a new hero... You all have heard about the chaos trio?" Denki would never forget the villains name, the ones that took his best friends life.

The class nodded and murmured, it was a well known battle. All-thought, the police never told the public how Jirou died. He was still angry at them for that.

"If you ask the media, then it was me and Creati that took them down... but there was a third hero, she's not well known at all" His eyes was watering.

The class was shocked, there was a third hero?

"Earphone Jack was her hero name... a underground hero, they.. they killed her. Took her life, just.. just shot her and..." He sniffled.

"This... this is- was her ring... Creati and I still visits her grave.. I think she still grieves, not being able to move on.. but she died a hero" 

"And... I still hate the police and press for not telling the world about her death.. she- she was my best friend... The world will never be the same without her" 

A hand rose.

"Yes?" Denki pointed at the student.

"S-sensei.. who was she to Creati? What was her real name?"

"Her real name was Kyoka Yaoyorozu.. she.. she was Creati's wife" 

---end---

Me writing this while my little sister watches Peppa Pig like: 0_0

Anyways... Hope u didn't cry too much!

-bye