Wicked in love

Casually writes this while I have like three unfinished chapters in drafts.... 

Jirou x Kaminari BROSHIP!? OFC I will throw it in!

---let's a go!---

It had been Mic's idea. Learning English trough music, a musical.

And they voted... 

Dear Evan Hansen: 3

Wicked: 7

Beatles Juice: 4

Alexander Hamilton: 1

Les miserable: 5

Yes, fucking Wicked. 

You know what? Jirou was fine with it. Until she was picked as one of the leads. Their argument was: "Because you can sing".

So she was Elphaba. 

Momo, fucking Momo! Momo got fucking Galinda...

Jirou had have a crush on Momo since the first month. But she realized that she was in love during rehearsal.

"Loathing". It was really the opposite of what Jirou felt for Momo. And it hit her like a brick to the face. (sorry Jason)

They were standing so close. Saying that they loathed each other, that hurt Jirou. Mentally.

She knew that this was only a musical, that Mic wanted them to play in front of their parents. But it still hurt her.

Maybe, confess her feelings for Momo? No that was stupid. A stupid idea that would get her friend zoned. 

After all in Jirou's head a ruined friendship was worse then getting hurt mentally.  

Jirou sighted, the green make-up was itchy. Well, not really. 

She was nervous, She wanted to scratch her insecurities away. 

"What am I gonna do?" Jirou asked Denki and leaned back against the wall.

People were running around backstage, getting ready for the show.

"Huh? Have you forgotten all your lines? Like when we prac-" Denki said worried.

Jirou put her hand over his face.

"No- It's nothing like that" Jirou muttered, embarrassed by that time she was too smitten by Momo's beauty so she forgot her lines.

"Then what are you worried about?" Denki brushed her arm comfortingly. 

What did she do to deserve this dumb-ass as her best friend. 

"I- uhm, It's stupid" Jirou looked away from Denki.

Denki hugged her and Jirou sighted, burying her face in the crook of his head.

If somebody said that she cried, she would say that they were a liar. But it was true, she cried.

"Hey, hey, hey.. why are you crying?" Denki asked softly and begun to play with her hair. Something that had always made her feel safe.

"I-it's hurting me, how she acts around T-todoroki" Jirou sniffled out, barely audible.

"Momo?" Denki whispered.

"Y-yeah... Denki- I, I think I love her" Jirou said.

"Oh... I- I'll support you.. I can help you! Hell, I'm the best wing-man ever!"

Jirou laughed trough her sniffles.

"Really?" Jirou whispered.

"Yeah! Come on, let's touch up that green face of yours" Denki let her go.

Jirou pointed at his shirt, It had tear and green stains on it. Denki groaned.

"You should be happy that I am not in costume" He muttered and pressed her down in a chair.

They were quiet as they fixed Jirou's green face paint.

"Hey.. Denks, thank you.. for everything" Jirou smiled at her friend.

"Thank you for everything too, Kyoka" He said and they were back in a hug.

After some minutes Mina barged into the room. 

"Hi Mina" Jirou whispered, still hugging Denki close.

"Uhh- did we interrupt something?" Hagakure said.

Oh Hagakure was there too. 

Jirou let Denki go slowly. 

"Ready for the show?!" The pink girl and the invisible girl sheared.

Denki and Jirou nodded at each other and then gave thumbs up. The show was about to start.

---

It was the quick break and Denki had pulled Jirou into an empty room.

"Hear me out, you ask her out after the show" Denki said, making jazz hands.

".. But what if she says no?" Jirou asked, feeling worse than before now when the adrenaline was going away.

"Dude, have you seen the way she looked at you during Loathing?"

"She was just in character" 

"... I'll ask Shinsou out if you ask her out" 

"Okayyyy... but if this goes to hell, then I'm suing you"

Jokes on her, Shinsou and Denki had been dating for a long time.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Denki said and opened the door for her.

---

"Uhm... Momo, could we talk in private?" Jirou asked, looking down at her boots.

"Sure!" 

Momo grabbed Jirou's hand and opened the closest door. Oh, the costume closet. 

"So.. uh, we have known each other for a long time and... I wanted to tell you something..."

Momo looked interested.

"I- I'm gay andpleasegooutwithme!"

Momo blinked in shock. Jirou took the silence as something negative and started to panic. (at the disco)

She was brought out of her panicked thoughts by soft lips meeting hers.

---end---

Uh.. this idea was birthed into my brain when I was listening to Loathing from Wicked in the shower...

-flying off