Name Soulmate AU

Momo wasn't keen of having such... vulgar words on her writs. "Fuck me" was what was written on her wrist. Her parents didn't like the words, at all. She was forced to wear a wrist band that covers her wrist. People who saw it was judging her.

Jirou on the other hand had a whole fucking essay in caps-locks on her wrist. "OH! SO YOU'RE THE MOTHERTRUCKER WHO GAVE ME THE WORST FRICKING SOUL-MARK EVER! WELL GUESS WHAT? I WILL NEVER LET THIS GO THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THEN HAVING THE WORDS "Fuck me" PERMANENTLY MARKED ON YOUR SKIN!". Wow how fun she would have. Fuck, why would she say "fuck me" to a random stranger?

They actually met a year before UA. 

Jirou was out grocery shopping for her mom. Momo was running errands, like her mother asked her to do. 

Jirou reached for the cornflakes, high up on a shelf. She couldn't reach them, curse her short genes. Jirou let out a woop when she grasped the cornflakes... and then she fell...

... right into a beautiful girl. Jirou's brain short-circuited.

"Fuck me" wtf did I just say that? what would the pretty girl thing? what is wrong with me?

There was a silence and then the pretty girl exploded. (not literally) 

"OH! SO YOU'RE THE MOTHERTRUCKER WHO GAVE ME THE WORST FRICKING SOUL-MARK EVER! WELL GUESS WHAT? I WILL NEVER LET THIS GO THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THEN HAVING THE WORDS "Fuck me" PERMANENTLY MARKED ON YOUR SKIN!" The pretty girl shouted.

"OH YEAH? WELL I HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING ESSAY ON MY ARM!" Jirou shot back.

By now people had stopped and stared at them. Jirou grabbed the pretty girls hand and dragged her into the pasta section... nobody was there.

"Names Kyoka Jirou, sorry about what I said" Jirou smiled her most charming smile. 

"Momo Yaoyorozu... sorry about my outburst" Momo said, shaking Jirou's hand.

"Nice to meet you.. I promised my parents that when I met my soulmate I would bring them home to meet them.. would you like to come?" Jirou said, hoping that Momo would agree to come home to her house.

"I could accompany you home, After all I'm done with my errands."

"Sound's like a deal"