Spider

My teacher: "just knit how much u can on what you are knitting"
Me who messed up two weeks ago: "... yeah sure"
Me: *completly ignore what my teacher says and writes this chapter while listening to MCR, P!ATD and FOB
---storyyyyyy timmmeeee---

"AHHH" They heard from the kitchen. 

It was Jirou who had yelled, Momo rushed into the room.

Jirou was on top of the counter staring at the corner of the kitchen. She looked distressed.

"Momo, hurry and get James, there is a spider!!" Jirou almost screamed.

"KILL IT" Momo said loudly back.

"YOU KILL IT!" Momo sighted and walked out to the entrance and got James, Jirou's left shoe.

"Mother fucking hurry! It's getting closer!" Jirou screamed and Momo speed walked into the kitchen.

Momo walks cautiously over to the corner ready to kill it. When Jame's is about to hit it, the spider grabs James. Momo jumps back in shock.

"SAVE YOUR SELF!" Momo says loudly and runs out of the room, leaving a terrified Jirou behind.

"COME BACK!" Jirou screams and jumps off the kitchen counter sprinting out of the room.

"What happen?" Mina asked from the couch.

"That mother fucking bitch of a spider has James!" Jirou said speed walking backwards towards the elevator.

"Who the fuck is James?" Bakugou asks.

"My left shoe"

"What's the right shoes name?" Sero asks

"Jessie, I helped her name them" Kaminari says without looking up from his phone.

---end---

It's short but I'm beginning to have a writers block?

Blasting off again