Hiding

In this chapter you will see a soft, Midnight.. 
Midnight? I only know Momnight..

---storyyy---

"Hey" Jirou whispered as she sneaked into the room.

"Hey" Momo whispered back.

They were hiding from Mina and Hagakure in one of the many janitor rooms in UA.

Lately the invisible and the pink girl had been locking them in random places. Clearly trying to get them too kiss. It was beginning to get on Momo's and Jirou's nerves. Sure they could kiss more, but it stopped them from doing normal things like homework or something.

"Are they close" Momo whispered.

Jirou stuck a earphone jack into the wall.

"Not them, it's someone short... not Mineta" Jirou whispered back. A while back she had learned what all off 1-a's footsteps sounded like. She was working on the staff and 1-b.

The door swung open. Their principal stood there.

"Hi, Sir!" Momo and Jirou said, and stood straighter (hehe).

"Hello, Miss Jirou and Miss Yaoyorozu.. what are you doing, in a janitors closet, skipping lunch? Someone could think that this would be a rather, sexual meeting" Nezu said and calmly sipped tea.

"No, Sir! We are just.. hiding" Jirou took out her earphone jack from the wall.

"Hiding? From what?" Nezu seemed to suspect them, a lot.

"Mina and Hagakure, sir... they.. they have been locking us into rooms and closet's.. I't getting.. rather annoying" Momo said, slumping against the wall. 

"Hmm, it can't be because they think you two are in a romantic relationship?" Nezu said with a twinkle in his eye.

"I- uhm, sir how'd you know?" Jirou said, blushing slightly.

"I have eyes and ears everywhere" Nezu said, looking at them knowingly. Jirou gulped and Momo's face flushed.

"Anyways, is it affecting you'r grades?" Nezu asked.

"I guess, we can't study as much" Momo said scratching the back of her neck.

"Hmm, I'll talk too them... but I could wait til the end of this week and you two would have too sneak around... Which could be good for your stealth... it could give you... extra points.." Nezu truly is a maniac.

Momo and Jirou looked at each other and nodded. 

"I think we can manage to sneak around" Momo said.

"Great I will take my leave" Nezu walked out of the closet and locked the door. 

There was a silence.

"Wait- did he just lock the door?" Jirou asked. Momo sighted.

"I guess, we could spend sometime together... It was a while ago, I mean without Mina and 'Kure scheming..." Momo walked over too Jirou. 

Jirou hugged her close, laying her head on Momo's boobs. (Not face planting, that's important) Momo placed her head on top of Jirou's, rubbing circles into Jirou's back. 

Jirou hummed happily.

"Love you, princess" Momo mumbled.

"Love you too, minecraft craftingtable" Jirou whispered, smiling.

Momo laughed.

They stayed like that for a while, til Momo's feet begun to hurt. She let go off Jirou and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall.

Jirou stood by the wall like before.

"What? Are you not going to sit down?" Momo whispered and pointed at her lap. 

Jirou blushed and sat down on Momo's lap.

They fell asleep.

---10 minutes later in the classroom---

"Have someone seen Yaoyorozu and Jirou?" Midnight said when the role-call was over.

"I haven't seen them since before lunch"

"They disappeared before lunch"

Mina threw a note at Hagakure.

It stood: 'Do you think they are fucking? '

Looking at Hagakure's body language, she was probably nodding.

"If they are not here in 10 minutes, we need too start looking for them" Midnight stated.

---10 minutes later.. read that in a sponge-bob voice---

"All-right time too look for them..." Midnight sighted. 

The class split up and went looking.

It was Midnight that found them, after 10 minutes of looking, they were in a locked closet.. cuddling. Midnight smiled softly at the cute display.

She poked Jirou.

"Hey wake up" She whispered. 

Jirou groaned and cuddled closer to Momo, burying her face in Momo's neck.

"Hey wake up, vice class rep" Midnight poked Momo's cheek. 

Momo groaned and opened her eyes. When she met Midnight's eyes and realized the Midnight was in front of her and that Momo had her extremely clingy and sleepy girlfriend hugging her close.. She blushed.

"I- It's not what it looks like?!" Momo said loudly, Jirou woke up.

Jirou took one look at Midnight and then at Momo.

"I'm too tired for this shit, wake me up later babe" Jirou muttered and wen't back to sleeping.

Momo blushed and Midnight laughed. 

"It's all-right, I was just concerned when you two didn't show up for class" Midnight said. 

"I- uhm, I'm sorry for being late Sensei!" Momo's face flushed out of embarrassment.

"It's fine... Come on we should get back too class" Midnight said and held out her hand. Momo looked down on her girlfriend and sighted.

---time skipparoooo, cuz plot---

They were outside the 1-a door.

"Kyoka I need to put you down now" Momo said to her girlfriend.

"Noooooo, five more minutes" Jirou muttered. Momo blinked, getting hit with a sense of de sha vu from when they were out in the snow.

"I will drop you" Momo stated. Jirou jumped out of her arms and pointed at Momo.

"Not again" She said and opened the classroom door, walking in.

"What does she mean by, 'not again'?" Midnight asked, intrigued.

"I can tell you after class" Momo said and walked into the classroom. Half of the class was already there.

--end--

Skreee I- 8k view's?