Momo have much experience with closets ;)

I was supposed to make the smut chapter that will be out eventually the 100 chap special- but nooooo my brain said: "Fuck u, here have some inspiration for another chapter.."... so yeah, no smut... ORRRRRRRR-

Yes it will be at least a bit... steamy

---lat's a gö---

Momo loved her girlfriend, she was cute, cared for others, strong, a good singer, beautiful, sexy.. yeah she could name many things about Kyoka. And one thing that Kyoka was, and will always be is being a master at teasing her.

Kyoka had spent the entire day flirting and teasing Momo when nobody heard or saw them. Of course somebody had noticed and it wasn't good because Kyoka's and Momo's relationship was supposed to stay a secret. 

It had been Hagakure who had heard Kyoka whisper; "You know.. I've always thought I could use my quirk in another way~" in a alluring way to Momo. They didn't know that she had heard it.

As soon as it was lunchtime Momo had said to the Dekusquad that she needed to talk to Kyoka and that they could go to lunch without her. Kyoka was talking to the Bakusquad and Momo sneaked up behind her girlfriend. It was amazing how the girl with enchanted hearing didn't hear her.

Momo laid a hand on Kyoka's waist, in a way so the Bakusquad wouldn't see it. Kyoka definitely got startled and turned around. 

"Ready to go?" Momo asked the shorter one.

"Y-yup! See you guys later, I'm sitting with Yaomomo today" Kyoka said the last part to the Bakusquad.

They nodded and Momo and Kyoka was on their way.

"I wanted to talk to you about how you have been acting today... Kyoka~" Momo whispered Kyoka's name, nobody knew that they were on first name basis.

Kyoka gulped.

"I- I don't feel like I've done something bad today" She said, but Momo could tell that she knew what Momo was talking about.

"Oh? How about I show you?" Momo asked and grabbed Kyoka's hand, successfully dragging her into a broom closet.

Momo forgot to lock the door, she was too engrossed with her girlfriends flustered face. She trailed Kyoka's jawline with a long manicured nail, the perks of being a bottom.

"You have been teasing me all day... what were you trying to achieve? Our relationship revealed? Or were you maybe... enjoying getting me all flustered?" Momo asked with her lips close to Kyoka's, as if she was going to kiss her.

"I- I just wanted you to kiss me.." Kyoka said and glanced down at Momo's lips.

"Who says that I would? After all the teasing- mfph" 

Kyoka shut her up with a kiss, Momo gave in and kissed her back. Kyoka stuck her hands into Momo's hair and took out her hair-tie. Momo was holding Kyoka's cheek with one hand and the other was slowly trailing down Kyoka's body.

"That- that was rude, interrupting me" Momo said after catching her breath.

"Oh but you liked it~" Kyoka responded and brought their lips together again.

Momo tugged at Kyoka's hair and the shorter girl moaned into the kiss. She licked Kyoka's lips to let her tongue enter, at the same time as she was unbuttoning Kyoka's shirt. Kyoka was playing with Momo's hair with one hand, the other was creeping up Momo's shirt.

"Take of your shirt" Momo breathed out as soon as they broke apart.

"Needy now are we?" Kyoka asked but still took of both her blazer and shirt.

"Hmm I wonder why" Momo said sarcastically and started to press Kyoka against the wall.

"Hey- I feel a little under-dressed~" Kyoka said and looked Momo up and down.

Momo unbuttoned her shirt while looking at Kyoka's flustered expression. Kyoka gulped at the look Momo was giving her.

"Now... can we continue?" Momo asked.

"Y- yeah" Kyoka said, her gaze didn't leave Momo's chest.

"Good" Momo purred and started to roughly kiss Kyoka's neck, making Kyoka moan quietly.

"You gotta be quiet or someone will find us~" Momo put a hand over Kyoka's mouth.

'That is incredible hot- I hope she will choke me too' Kyoka thought.

Kyoka's hands were roaming all over Momo's body, she loved her lover's soft skin. She unclasped Momo's bra, Momo's breasts fell out and bounced like anime titties. Kyoka truly loved this bra, it was clasped in the front!

Kyoka started groping her girlfriends boobs.

"Mind if I take this of?" Momo asked and ran a hand over Kyoka's sports bra.

Kyoka was about to answer when the door was thrown open, She reacted quickly and hugged Momo to her chest so nobody would see Momo's boobs.

Midoriya blinked three times before averting his eyes and awkwardly clear his throat. 

The two girls was blushing madly.

"Oh uhm.. hello Midoriya-kun, uuuh-" Momo said without looking at the boy in the door opening.

"Hi Midoriya" Kyoka waved.

"What is taking so long Izu-.. is this the Yaoyorozu scandal I've been waiting for?" Todoroki's head popped up in the doorway.

"Uhhh, hi Shoto" Momo was blushing more now, she knew that he would tease her about this.

"Hello Momo, Jirou... now, this is occupied- Let's find another closet" Todoroki shut the door and dragged the green haired boy away.

"Staphhh dragging me around-" They heard Midoriya whine as Todoroki dragged him away.

Kyoka let Momo go and hurried to lock the door. This was mortifying.

"We should probably go get lunch" Momo said and turned the light on.

"Yeah..."

---e n d---

BONUS: "Babe- you left marks"
"Here take some foundation" Momo huffed embarrassed and created some foundation.

---end 4 realz---

UwU
Suggest shit as always pls

-bye!