Gray

I- love my friend so much- his road rage makes my day-

Also, this will probably be the last chapter this week, I have so much tests next week :(
I need to study.. But it's summer break in like two weeks so it's noice!

(If you don't remember, Gray has been mentioned before)

---let's a go---

"Mr. Aizawa... I have a question" Jirou walked up to her Sensei when the lesion had ended.

"Go on" Aizawa said deadpan.

"Are you allowed to have pets in the dorm? I mean, Koda has a bunny" Jirou scratched her neck.

"What animal is it" Aizawa seemed suspicious.

"Uhh, You see Sensei.. Momo's birthday is tomorrow up and... I wanted to adopt a cat for the both of us... B-because it's her favorite animal!" Jirou said, her cheeks turning pink.

"Hmm, I know a great rescue shelter... I could give you the address, or we could go together.. it was a long time ago I visited" Aizawa smiled slightly.

"Thank you Sensei!" Jirou said and hugged her Sensei out of excitement.

"...Whatever problem child" Aizawa muttered.

Jirou blushed out of embarrassment and backed away quickly.

"Do you want to go after school?" 

"Y-Yeah!" Jirou grinned brightly.

"Great, now run along" Aizawa said and made shooing noices.

"Thank you Sensei again!" Jirou said as she backed out the door.

When Jirou was gone, Aizawa smiled softly in his scarf. His problem children.

School is 4 nerds

Cock-atoo sent (1) image

Afternoon: Soft Sho confirmed

Remover Head: ... I ask divorce!

Cock-atoo: Noooooooo!

Sniper Mcgee: smh, mr snowflake is coming for your souls

Cemen-YEET: wat

GOD: Wtf you just interupted my orphan consuming session

Vampire: ...

Vampire: I am scared

GOD: good :)

Aizawa sighted and closed the chat. This is such a disaster.

---time skip---

There was a knock on the teacher's lounge door. Midnight was the first one to stand up so she got to open the door.

"Huh, Jirou.. why are you here?" Midnight asked.

"I- uh.. Aizawa Sensei" Jirou said awkwardly.

Aizawa got up from his chair and took his jacked. He walked to the door.

"Problem child.. you ready to go?" Aizawa asked.

"Yup!" Jirou grinned happily.

"Wha- Where are you going?" Midnight asked confused.

"She wanted cat advice.." Aizawa said looking away from the 18 + hero.

"Oooh, Dadzawa helping his children out I see" Midnight said and chuckled.

Aizawa groaned and Jirou giggled... at least one of his problem children was happy.

"... Good bye Nem" Aizawa and walked out the door, Jirou following after him.