pOkÉmOn

chapter 85!?

Anyways, this was also suggested in the discord server..

Also, "Some edgy dumbass" is one of my IRL friends and.. he has not read this? Pls don't go pester him about it, I invited him for the dnd.

---Jirou, I choose you!---

Jirou and her two friends, Kaminari and Tokoyami was about a hour away from Academia. Academia was one of the biggest cities. What was special about Academia was that it had two gyms. A Dragon type gym and a Fighting type gym. 

The Fighting type gym being led by Itsuka Kendo, her team consisted of Hawlucha, Hitmonchan and Machoke. She had two more Pokémons but only the people close to her knew what they were. Kendo was brutal on the battle field, her long ginger hair that was usually in a ponytail looking like fire in the light. She was hard to beat.

Momo Yaoyorozu, the name of the Dragon type gym leader. She also had the reputation of beig brutal on the field, but she was not really... People overreacted when they got beat by her Pokémons. Her team consisted of Drakloak, Fraxure and Eternatus. She probably had more but they were unknown. Momo is tall, her black hair in a spiky ponytail.

The two of them was apparently high up in the hotness list online. 

"So, who should we take on first?" Kaminari asked while cleaning his Pikachu's tail.

They had currently stopped to get some food, all of their Pokémons where out.

"Hmm, it is hard to pick" A broody voice came from behind some trees.

That was Tokoyami, he was picking fruit and other things to eat. He was the only one that knew how to cook.

"I would say Kendo first... then we rest a day and take on Momo the next" Jirou said leaning against her Houndoom.

"Hmm... Tokoyami you want some help?" Kaminari asked loudly.

"Go find a stream or something, it should be one nearby!" Tokoyami answered.

"You want me to tag along? So you won't get lost... again" Jirou asked sitting up.

"Haha, very funny... but no I can find water by myself, you stay and get some rest" Kaminari stated getting up.

"Take one of your Pokémons with you, just in case" Jirou said, leaning back again.

"Right... Pikachu, Lycanroc come on!" Kaminari cheered and went into the forest.

"He's so loud" Jirou groaned.

"Loudred" Loudred said.

"Sorry about that red... your loudness is nice, Kaminari's is annoying" Jirou apologized to her Pokémon.

She drifted off to sleep and was later awakened by the smell off food. Her stomach made noise. 

"Good to see you awake.. here take some food" Tokoyami said and handed her a bowl.

"Thank you.. where is Kaminari?" Jirou asked, after noticing that the blonde boy was still not back.

"I sent Corviknight out to look for him" Tokoyami said, slurping his soup.

"Good... hey Toko, this is really good!" Jirou said, still surprised with all Tokoyami's good food.

"Thanks, mother sent a new recipe" Tokoyami smiled slightly.

"Hey guys I am back! With water, with a new Pokémon annnnnd a new person!" Kaminari entered the clearing, dragging a purple haired boy after him.

Corviknight landed on Tokoyami's shoulder.