When worlds collide

Okay so- I got this idea from reading a Pidge x reader fic, bc yes I'm a simp for her- she's pretty okay?

---let's go---

LankyHanky: Wait- did y'all see that? The girl walking by in 19:58- that subtle glance- they have to be dating!
MyChemicalBromance: Omg- yeah! I ship it! Yaoyorozu x Mystery Girl
Dat meme lord: when do u think she'll introduce us to her?

Momo sighted and slipped her phone back into her pocket. Truth to be told she didn't have a clue who this mystery girl was. She had just slightly appeared, walking across the frame as she was filming the end of her shopping vlogg. The girl had apparently glanced over at her with a content smile according to her fans, but in her opinion it looked more like a small frown.

Whoever this poor girl was, she hoped that her loving fans wouldn't find her. Momo decided that she probably need to find her and apologize for her crazy fans. She hoped that this park was a usual walking place for the girl.

MyChemicalBromance: Omg guys- u will never guess what I found!!
LankyHanky: @MyChemicalBromance u can't just leave us hanging! what is it?
MyChemicalBromance: I found Mystery Girls Youtube-
SmexyBoi69: I rly don't get that ship.. TodoMomo for life
MyChemicalBromance: Nah- Yaomomo x Jirou from BiGaymers is much better!
PrincessMoFan: That's her? @BiGaymers 
MyChemicalBromance: the purple haired girl, yes

Momo gulped, one of her fans had found the girl. They even had a ship name, MomoJirou. She really needed to find this Jirou and beg for forgiveness. Well she was already at the park, all she had to do was wait and hope that Jirou would show up.

Momo sighted again, this was such a mess. Her fans were probably harassing her right this moment.

"Hey are you okay? You look like you are about to cry" A gentle feminine voice said.

Momo hadn't noticed her eyes starting to tear up due to her anxiety about this misunderstanding.

"I'm fine... I'm just in a pickl- It's you!" Momo said after looking up.

"It's me?" The girl in question looked really confused.

Momo stood up and held out a hand for Jirou to shake.

"I'm a YouTuber... And my fans kindofthinkswearedating?" Momo said while fidgeting.

"You must be PrincessMo- did you make your fans do this?" Kyoka asked skeptical. 

Momo's blood ran cold, this was what she had feared. 

"N-no! I promise... They saw you walk by in the back of my Vlogg from yesterday and apparently you glanced at me with a 'loving smile'?" Momo said and made quotation marks with her fingers.

"Here look-" Momo said before Jirou could say anything and brought out her phone showing her the comments.

"I am really sorry- I came her looking for you so I could apologize" Momo mumbled.

Kyoka quirked an eyebrow and Momo hurriedly continued her sentence.

"So would you like to go and get some coffee or something.. to make up for the misunderstanding?" 

"I would love to" Kyoka said with a small smile.

As they were walking towards the small cafe that Momo often visited when she realized something.

"I forgot to ask your name..." She said shamefully.

"Oh- Kyoka Jirou" Kyoka said.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu but you can call me Yaomomo"