Pocky

Sksksk what?

15 k reads? 730 votes? 

I- I cry

Good job, u have successfully killed me

---let's get this show on the road---

"Hey Momo, You wan't some pocky?" Jirou said when Momo entered the common room, she was eating pocky. 

Momo walked over to her and grabbed her chin, lifting it towards her. She took a big bite of the pocky leaving her lips almost touching Jirou's lips.

Jirou flushed and broke the pocky. 

"Didn't mean it like that" Jirou muttered hiding her face in her hands.

Momo looked at the pocky package and let out a soft "oh".

"I like it better like this" Momo whispered in Jirou's ear, Jirou shivered. 

Momo pulled away and walked into the kitchen, probably to prepare some tea.

"I'm so gay" Jirou whispered to herself, still hiding her face in her hands.

"Yeah.. that was very gay" Todoroki said not looking up from his book.

Fuck. There were people in the common room. That had seen it. 

Jirou took away the hands from her face and looked up. Yep- Everyone in the common room were staring at her, shocked for the most part. 

Right, They hadn't told them yet. That they were dating. Fuck.

Jirou blushed and got up from the couch. Walking into the kitchen.

Momo were leaning against the counter, face in her hands. Jirou could see that her ears were red. 

Aww were she embarrassed? 

"Mo~ why did you just leave me?" Jirou said when she was right beside Momo.

Momo head snapped up.

"Sorry, Kyo. I forgot about that it was supposed to be a secret-" 

"WhAt??" Momo was broken of by Mina, seemingly have snapped out of her shocked state.

"Oh god I'm never going to hear the end of this..." Momo muttered.

"Damn straight" 

"No- were lesbians"

Jirou deadpanned.

"Not like that"

"I know, I just like to tease you"

Jirou grabbed Momo's face with her hands and brings it down to her level.

"You are so tall" Jirou murmured against Momo's lips.

They clashed their lips together roughly. Jirou licked Momo's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Momo let Jirou's tongue in, they fought for dominance. 

Jirou pressed Momo against the counter, still making-out furiously. 

One of Momo's hands snaked up inside Jirou's shirt, the other gripped Jirou's hair. 

Jirou's hands were at Momo's ass.

Jirou moaned when Momo tugged at her hair. Momo giggled against Jirou's lips. Jirou gripped Momo's as and Momo whimpered.

There was a cough from the door way. Right, they were still in the kitchen. 

Jirou blushed furiously and face planted into Momo's boobs (which is a mood). Momo stood still leaning against the counter, also being beet-red in the face. 

In the doorway stood Mina, Hagakure and.. Todoroki. It was Todoroki that had coughed, he was slightly pink in the face. Mina looked really surprised. And Hagakure... well she's invisible.

They stood there in a awkward silence. 

"nopE I'm getting water later then" Todoroki said, voice cracking on the nope. He walked swiftly out of the kitchen.

After just standing there for some seconds, Mina and Hagakure begun to attack them with questions.

Jirou groaned and pulled her face away from the boob-plant. 

"Not today, please" Jirou said, it was rare for Jirou to beg so Mina and Hagakure shut up.

"Thank you. Now I will leave with my girlfriend. Good day Ma'am's!" Jirou grabbed Momo's hand and speed walked out of the kitchen.

"gay" Kaminari whispered when they walked through the common room towards the elevator.

---end---

My top 3 waifu's:
1. Kyoka Jirou (BNHA)
2. Jaehee Kang (mystic messenger)
3. Merlin (7 deadly sins)

My friend's (we call him karate kid) top 3 waifu's: 
1. Speedwagon (Jojo)
2. Speedwagon (Jojo)
3. Speedwagon (Jojo)