Babysitting

Skreee, in these times of Corona I have begun to play Pokemon Go again, ONLY because I can reach two Pokemon stops from my bed... Also try "plague inc" out it's a fun game, try spreading a virus like Corona and u will not be paranoid!
In this chapter they are newly graduated from UA. If my math's is right then Eri is 9 becoming 10 and Momo and Jirou are 17 becoming 18.
have a nice day and enjoy this chapter.

---Wiggly sexuality brings u this story---

*riiing* *riiing* *rii-*

"Hello?" Jirou grumbled into her phone, being waken up early on a Saturday was not fun.

"HEyyyyy! listener" Present mic screamed, like usual. Why the fuck were he calling Jirou? And how did he get her number.

"Hello Mic-sensei, why are you calling me..." Jirou looked at the clock, "at 6:25 in the morning?"

"I know it's a little to late to ask buuuut, our babysitter got sick and now we don't have anyone to babysit! Me and Shota don't want to reschedule our date! So pleeeeeassee???" Mic were probably making puppy eyes. Fuck it, babysitting Eri sounded okay.

"Fine, but why me?" Jirou asked.

"... You're my favorite student!" Jirou deadpanned.

"I'm not your student anymore, anyways when should I be there? It's tonight, right?" Jirou asked the loud hero.

"Tonight! 7 PM! There will be food and snacks so don't think about that stuff!" Mic sounded exited.

"Great, bye" Jirou said.

"Goodbye! I will text you the details" Mic said and hung up.

Jirou looked over at her girlfriend, she was still sleeping. Hmm, maybe Momo could babysit Eri with her? They both didn't have work today or tomorrow, it's a great luxury to be free from hero work at weekends.

There was no use to go back to bed so she made her way to the shower. 

When she was done showering Momo had woken up.

"Hey, you are up early" Momo said when Jirou stepped out of the bathroom.

"...Mic called, at 6:25" Jirou said and took some of her comfy clothes.

"What did he wan't?" Momo asked. Jirou sighted.

"He asked if I could babysit Eri tonight, wan't to babysit with me?" Jirou said and her phone plinged, Mic had texted her the details.

"Sure! I'm sure it will be fun" Momo seemed exited.

---Time skip brought to you by All for potato (one)---

Jirou rung the door bell to the small white house. Aizawa opened the door.

"Yo sensei" Jirou said, Momo waved.

"I'm not your sensei anymore" Aizawa said, but the two girls could see a ghost of a smile. 

"Come in, come in" Yamada said as he plopped up from behind his husband.

They walked into the house, Hitoshi and Eri was on the couch watching some cat videos. 

"Hey, tired. U got a date with Pikachu?" Jirou said and tapped Hitoshi's arm.

"Yeah, I suspect he will tell you everything?" Hitoshi looked up from the phone.

---Time skip to after them erasermic and tired purple child has left---

"Eri, do you wan't to watch a moive?" Momo asked Eri while Jirou fixed snacks in the kitchen.

"Yeah! Can we watch Frozen?" Eri asked.

"Yeah of course" Momo said with a smile and plopped the disc into the disc thingy.

Jirou walked into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and a bowl of chips and some soda. (do not ask me how she could carry that at the same time)

"What are we watching?" Jirou asked and set the bowls and soda down on the sofa table.

"Frozen" Eri said from her place on the sofa.

---time skip to when the ice castle is built---

"Wow, that radiate Shoto energy" Jirou whispered. Momo snorted.

After Frozen they decided to watch Mulan.

---Time skip brought to u by the huns---

"Let's get down to business, to defeat the huns" Jirou was out of the sofa singing along and looking like a huge dork. Momo was fliming her with a huge smile on her face.

Jirou attempted to do some kind of kick? It didn't end well, she tripped. 

The video of Jirou singing along with "i'll make a man out of you" and attempting a high kick and tripping was send to the old 3-a group chat.

---Time skip brought to you by Jirou's kick that is higher then my grades---

When Erasermic came home they found Momo and Jirou leaning against each-other, Eri was between the both and cuddled up against Jirou. The little mermaid was paused.

Aizawa took a picture and sent it too the old 3-a chat. That's right, he never left.  

---the end---

want to know something funny? "the end" in Swedish is "slut" but the u is long.