Chapter 3

"Mate, I need to talk with her." Nate grumbled and Blaze's green eyes was replaced by dark blue eyes.

"Hello, angel." Nate said seductively as he rolled over to her side and put an arm to support his weight on the bed.

Mia noticed his eyes and the different tone in the voice, it was unfamiliar, deep and rough making her panties wet in shame. She thought that he must definitely smell the arousal on her.

"You must be Nate." She said quietly as she looked up and down his hot body, she can see through the white shirt his muscle and 6 packs that were shown with arrogance.

"Done checking me out? Don't worry, my body is all for you, angel." Nate chuckled, he leaned in close and pecked her cheek softly with adoration.

"My wolf wants to meet you." She blushed and he nodded eagerly, her wolf took over replacing Mia's brown eyes by grey eyes.

"Hey, baby." Fiona said with a smirk plastered on her face and jumped on Nate, making him laugh. Her wolf was bold and more courageous than her human partner who was more close and timid.

"My baby is an enchantress, I love that but you only show this side to us, understand?" He growled and she flushed.

"Yes, baby." She stayed on his waist, Nate gripped her hips and makes her grind on his body, she let out a quiet moan involuntary.

"You're going too far Nate, let me take over my body!" Blaze commanded him.

"My human side wants to take over." Nate huffed.

"Mine too." She replied.

"We shall see again." Nate said before Blaze took control of his body, Mia also took control of her body and gets off immediately from her mate.

"I'm so sorry, my wolf side is very a horny woman and a seductress." Mia stuttered, he grinned and pulled her again in his arms.

"It's okay babygirl, I love you and your wolf."

The door was slammed open, Mia's brother Jayden barged in with a loud knock.

"Mia!" He yelled frantically but when he saw the Alpha of the Blood Stone pack, his face turned pale and his lips shivered automatically the demanding aura of Blaze appeared because of the intrusion.

"I am so sorry Alpha Blaze." He bowed, avoiding his glare.

Blaze wanted to growl at him, but Mia put a hand on his arm and smiled at him.

"He's my brother." She said and gave a small grin to her brother, he replied with a smile but then bowed when he saw again his glare directed toward him.

"Fine." He huffed and let go of his dear mate, missing her scent when she went away from him.

Mia came close to her brother to hug him but a loud and deep growl interrupted the lovely moment between siblings. She turned over to him and rolled her eyes.

"If you roll your eyes again, I will make sure who you belong to, babygirl."

"Maybe you should let her brother hug her." Nate consoled him.

"Over my dead body!" Blaze snarled.

When a male who is a werewolf finds their soulmate, they become possessive and overwhelming because of the new smell that is addictive and if they get mixed with another smell though it's a family member, the wolf get jealous and vicious. However, in this situation, it's the human side who is jealous, their mind can't function when it's someone else.