Chapter 29

"That's so great, we will arrange a meeting for this." Blaze assured him and he nodded.

"Of course, take your time."

"So who is she?" Mia asked him.

"Her name is Sabrina." He smiled absent-mindedly.

"She's going to be a great mate." Blaze said, Sabrina is Klay cousin, and he met her once he went to his house, she was really polite and bubbly.

"I know, I can't wait for her." He gushed,

"I'm sorry to burst this moment, but we have to go back to the pack, my third in command told there were some issues." Nathan stated.

"Oh, we'll see you later then." Mia said with disappointment.

After they said their goodbyes, Mia and Blaze sat down on the couch tiredly.

"You want to go to a party?" He suggested.

"If you want to." She shrugged.

"Let's go then." He stood up and Mia looked at him with confusion.

"What? You said you wanted to go to a party."

"I never said that." She objected.

"Whatever, one of my old friend from college invited me." He said.

"Then I will get myself ready." She gets up and left the living room to go to his room.

"You don't need makeup." He muttered and shook his head, he put on a back jumper since he wore a shirt, and it was going to be cold at night.

After a few minutes, she came downstairs with a crop top and baggy jeans.

"Change that." He ordered as soon he saw her without anything on her bare shoulder.

"But why?!" She whined.

"It's going to be cold besides I don't want anyone to see your soft skin." He said coldly.

She rolled her eyes, "I won't change, but I will put something on."

She put on quickly an oversized jacket, she knew better not to challenge him, and she didn't need to cover her mark because it looked like a tattoo for humans, her mate wolf face. Furthermore, she went downstairs again with a sigh and twirled sarcastically.

"Is that okay with you?" He nodded and took his keys.

"I texted Zach and Lydia to come with us."

"Awesome." She said.

——————————————————

"The party is so fun." Lydia yelled in Mia's head who cringed.

"Yeah absolutely." She replied with a fake smile.

She didn't think that the party was fun, it was boring and not her comfort zone, her friends told her senselessly to step out of her comfort zone, but she can't.

"Dance with me!" Lydia slurred and dragged Mia to the dance floor.

She tried to protest but when Lydia was drunk, no one can stop her.

The dance floor was filled with hormones of young adults, they're swinging their body, matching up the music. Mia copied their movement and tried to dance as her friend said.

While she was having not so fun time, Blaze kept staring at her, watching her with lust but at the same time he was protecting her from afar, he looked everywhere who could be a danger to Mia and sighed when he didn't notice one.

"What are you doing?" Zach asked beside him.

"Watching my mate." He said without cutting off his stare.

"It looks creepy dude, stop that." He chuckled and Blaze waved him off.

All of a sudden, Blaze felt something bad is going to happen to his mate, he searched the area, looking for danger and found it.

"That asshole!" He growled.

"Who?"

"Wait here, protect your Luna and your mate." Blaze ordered him and left him in confusion.

He walked toward the guy who was staring at his mate with insistence, he took a glass and filled it with vodka then went over him without catching any suspicion.

He cleared his throat and crossed his arms.

"She's hot, right?" Blaze asked calmly even though he's burning in rage.

"What? Who?" The guy asked incredulously.

"That girl with an oversized jacket and a crop top." He pointed out his mate, dancing freely without any care.

"Yeah, she's damn hot." He chuckled playfully, Blaze wanted to punch his face just for this snarky comment, but he kept his calm, he didn't want to make a scene besides this was a human party, therefore it means no one knows that he's an alpha or a werewolf.

"Why I wouldn't keep her to myself?" He sighed asking him, mostly asking himself.

"What do you mean?" The guy said hiding his jealousy but failed.

"I know you're jealous, isn't it?" He chuckled.

"I-I'm not, she's not my type." He stuttered.

"Good, because she only wants me and no one else." He smirked and sipped his drink slowly as he watched the guy reactions.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't know that she was  your girlfriend." He scratched his neck nervously.

"Doesn't matter, I let you off this time but next time, you are-" He cut off his sentence as he makes a sign of slicing his throat, "-dead."

He nodded frantically and scurried off somewhere else, Blaze rolled his eyes and lay back on the wall as he twirled his straw in his glass with boredom.

"Hey, are you good?" His mate went toward him and suddenly his mood changed into comfort, he nodded.

"I'm so tired, phew." She wiped her sweats on her forehead and breathed loudly.

Immediately, Blaze had this urge to mark her in front of males, he wanted to kiss her, brand her, do everything in power that make them know that she belongs to him, and only him.

He put down his glass on a table and pulled her close to his chest, he lifted her chin and smashed his lips against hers, forcefully but at the time with passion.

He tilted his head to make her feel comfortable and put a hand on her cheek to hold, she moaned inside her mouth and let him take over the kiss. Not only that, but he pushed his tongue on hers without asking her permission and explored it deeply, she gets off catching her breath, but Blaze didn't any oxygen right now, he only wanted his mate.

He pulled her again close to him and kissed her tightly, not letting her go. He let go of her mouth and then attack her jaw with kissers.

"What's wrong Blaze." She groaned and tugged his hair, he grunted and kept her close to him, grabbed her waist and she felt his hard dick on her belly, she blushed.

"Do you know what you do to me, bambina?" He whispered against her neck and took her hand to put it on his crock hard on.

She gasped and closed her eyes.

"Let me do this." She said insecurely.

Blaze widened his eyes and lifted his head up to look at her.

"Are you sure?" He asked and she nodded with determination.

"Fuck let's do this, right now." He growled in lust and grabbed her arm, he practically ran to another room and locked the door as soon as they get inside. He turned around and smirked.

"Voglio che tu mi succhi il cazzo adesso." (I want you to suck my cock now.)