Chapter 15

1 month after.

Mia sat on couch, tiredly and turned on the tv to watch some entertainment.

It's been 1 month since she left her home to joins her mate, 1 month was enough for her to conclude what was wrong with her mate. For a long time, they ignored each other, Blaze was always away for travelling while Mia did her own life as if she didn't met her mate. That night, she decided to give some time for her mate to realized her feelings. She still waiting, right now she's now trying to focus on her new medical school and her entourage.

"Mia!" Lydia said entering to their apartment, they've been staying in their new apartment for now one week, Lydia mate didn't want her to leave her but she stubbornly said that she wanted to stay with her bestie. The one thing that made Mia heart broke in two pieces was Blaze, he accepted that she could stay on the campus with Lydia, he didn't even tried to stop her or objected her decision.

"Hey Lydia, how was your day?" She said massaging her sore neck.

"It was good, even thought guys hit me up." She replied in disgust making her chuckled, Lydia is beautiful, how can no ones hit her?

"They are observing your beauty, babe."

"No sis, you are prettier than me." Lydia sat beside her and took off her shoes.

"How was medical school?" The college they're in have multiple sections, Lydia majored in Engineering while Mia is in medical. Their building are just close, it enough to take a 2 min of walk to reach the building beside.

"Hard but interesting." She sighed and Lydia nodded.

"Anyway boo, I'm going to talk to Zach, I miss him so fucking much." She said standing up.

"Right, have a good talk with him." She dismissed her.

She envied her friend relationship, Zach and Lydia make the perfect mates.

She get a notification form her phone, she desperately wishes that it was Blaze but unfortunately it was just her childhood friend, Noah.

Noah: hey want to meet up outside of the campus?

Mia: yeah sure right now?

Noah: yes, let's meet up in front of the medical building.

She get up and drank a glass of water to refresh her mind, Noah supplied her and Lydia to go to the same colleges, they eventually gave up the fact that Noah was the most stubborn person in their groups. While Lydia is alone in her engineering class, Noah and Mia have fun together in medical class, they usually stay together and do everything together.

She finally reached the destination, she saw his lanky figure standing on the metal bar.

"Hey Mia!" He yelled and ran toward her when he noticed her.

"Hey Noah." She said waving her hand.

"Hey, you looking pretty." He said making her flushed, she put a strand of her hair behind her ear and moist her lips with her tongue.

"Thanks Fromage, let's go." She said calling his surname.

"Why are you calling me again that surname?" He groaned.

"Because it was funny back in 5th grade." She said, in 5th grade Noah and Mia went to France with their parents, they went to a museum of producing cheese. When Noah ate a cheese because he won a game of rock, paper and scissors to eat since he was really hungry. He ate it and had an allergic reaction to cheese, he fainted and almost vomited in front of his crush.

"That was when I was 10." He pouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Gosh you look so cute like that." She complimented him and poked his cheek.

"I'm not cute I'm handsome." He said winking at her.

"Yeah right." She rolled her eyes and walked fast forward.

They get inside of a cafe, they went in front of the counter to order some coffee.

"Hey welcome, what can I do for you?" A young man said nicely to them.

"I want a vanilla cappuccino." Mia said after looking at the menu.

"Me too." Noah replied.

"Alright love birds." The man said writing on his note pad.

"Oh no we're n-"

"Thanks man." Noah answered him before Mia could correct him.

"You guys are literally the cute couple I've ever met." The man smiles making Mia frowned.

"But we're n-"

"Thanks again." Noah cut her off again and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

They went away from the counter and Mia took his arms off.

"Why did you said that?" She asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"We're not a couple Noah, why you didn't let me correct him?" She crosses her arms, excepting an answer.

He chuckled, "Mia did you saw that they're giving soldes for couples?"

"I didn't see that." She narrowed her eyes.

"Well I wanted to try something new." He shrugged off and went to seat in a table of two chairs.

"But it's not even Valentines Day." She muttered and went to followed him. They sat and discussed like old childhood friends.

"Yo, did you remember Parker the guy who had a crush on you?" Noah smiled.

"Yeah I remember him, he was a huge stalker." She chuckled.

"You won't believe what he said about you in the locker room." He said making widened her eyes.

"What did he said about me?"

"He said that apparently you were his wife and that you had two kids with him."

She scoffed, "What the heck? That guy is a creepy stalker."

"I even punched him because he insulted you." He smiled proudly.

"Thanks Noah, if you and Lydia weren't here with me last year, then I don't know what will happened."

"Mia, we are here to help you and if you need any company then I'm grateful to be by your side." He said blushing softly.

"Noah.." The waiter came in with the drinks.

"Have a fun date!" The waiter said happily and went away.

"Why everyone thinks that we're dating?" She shook her head.

"I have no idea, maybe we look good together."

"Yeah but that will be unfair for your mate." She sipped her drink.

"As if, my mate might be dead." He shrugged.

"Don't lost hope like that, maybe right now it's not your time." She smiled hoping that he will keep hope on finding his mate.

"You're right, but I wish you were my mate." He smiled sadly and Mia didn't know what to answer him.

"Unfortunately for you she's my mate." A loud deep voice interrupted their moment, they turned their head behind and Mia gasped.

"What the fuck are you doing with this scrawny kid?!" He growled in anger.

"That's none of your business!" Noah replied back.

"Shut up! I didn't ask you to talk." Blaze said without breaking his stare at Mia.

Blaze was with Zach, accompanied by his warriors, looking at Mia with a glint of anger and betrayal.

She knew that he was pissed, really pissed that he could smash Noah in one minute.