Chapter 14

Edited this chapter and added some lines because I didn't like how it ended.

"So Peter, what is your rank in this pack?" Mia asked, ignoring her mate hand on her thigh.

"I'm the lawyer in this pack, I deal with pack members who commits numerous crimes and the worst thing is that they are bunch of teenagers dealing with shits and fighting." He groaned and Mia looked at him with pity, it's annoying to deal with those. Blaze hands touch her panties making shivered, again.

"Stop that will you?!" She whispered to him and he shook his head playfully with a smirk.

"I remember that my son was like that." Soren smiled at the memories, it was true that Blaze was a bad boy back in high school.

"How was he back in highschool?" Mia asked curiously, she tried to swat his hand from her but he held it tightly.

"He was a bad boy and a popular boy, he had girls everywhere with him." Georgia scoffed and Blaze glared at her, tugging her panty.

"Must haven't fooled me." She mumbled, she did had a theory that he was the boy who girls wanted him so badly to be their boyfriends.

"That's true but now I'm devoted to my beautiful mate." He said making her smile, he pushed a finger inside of her on her covered panties, she gasped.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Soren noticed her unusual behavior and she shook of her head immediately.

"Nothing I need to go to the bathroom." She said, pushing his hands away from her and rushed to bathroom.

She splashed some water on her face and stared at the girl in the mirror.

"This seems like a dèja vu." She tilted her head.

The door opened quietly, her head turned to the intruder before she can say anything, he captured her lips. Putting his hand on both of her cheek.

She moaned softly and he groaned in pleasure, she tugged his soft brown hair and put her arms around her neck. Their lips followed together in mouvement. He lifted her up and put her on the sink without the breaking the kiss.

He thrusted his tongue on her mouth and she let him do whatever he want, he explored the inside of her mouth, every inch of her mouth, Mia felt herself suffocated and wanted to get away from him, Blaze leave her swollen lips.

"You're so hot that I couldn't keep control, I can't fuck you but I can pleasure you." He smirked and kissed her other side of her neck, he licked it slowly, he turned her face around the mirror making a lot of space for her neck and stared right in her eyes at the mirror. She shivered from the pleasure and closed her eyes.

"Oh gosh." She mumbled.

"You feel that baby, this body is obeying to me without complains." He whispered huskily and sucked the spot that he will mark her. He leave a reddish bruise on her neck and turned her around to face him.

She grabbed his biceps tightly as he ran his hand on her stomach, he went to take off the top but she was more sober now to understand what he was doing and stopped him immediately.

"Don't." She said.

"What?! You don't want me to take off your top?" He asked, confused. There are several reasons of why he shouldn't take off her top, mostly her important ones is the marks on her arms and her breast who are not the same size, one of them are bigger than the other one.

"Please don't, I'm not ready." She whispered and hugged him.

"It's okay babygirl, even with your baggy clothes you're still look beautiful." He said and pecked her cheek.

They stayed for a moment like this, enjoying the feeling of being close.

"Let's get downstairs, they must be wondering what are we doing upstairs." She chuckled. He let her go and rubbed her cheek making her blushed.

"Alright, babygirl." He lifted her up and put her down, she ran out of the bathroom to make no suspicious about them being in the bathroom, together.

She sat up on her chair and then after Blaze comes in with a satisfied smirk, she hides her flustered state from him.

"Where were you guys?" Georgia asked them.

"I went to the bathroom." Mia shrugged it off and Blaze don't answer her.

After a 10 min of discussion, they went out of the mansion to join their own house.

"Thanks for inviting us!" Georgia squealed and Mia chuckled.

"It was fun, we should do it again?!" She nodded it and leave the mansion.

"Take care Mrs Vasilis." Mia went to hug her mate mother and she hugged her back.

"You too, honey. Please tell Blaze that I love him?" She asked and her son mate nodded and closed the door as soon as they went out. She sighed in exasperation and looked up to her mate office who he's been there for 20 mins, he got a call form someone who she didn't know. He excused himself and went upstairs to get some privacy, she felt like this is going bad.

She went upstairs to call him down, she knocked twice on the door but he didn't said anything. She entered the office without his permission and the first she saw is her mate turned around the window who is in a very serious conversation with his phone.

"Alright, well then tell me that later, and please don't tell your Luna about this." He hanged up his phone and turned around to face her being confused.

"What's going on? What you shouldn't tell me?" She said persistently.

He shook of his head, "Nothing for you to worry about."

"No I want to know!"

"Babe, please not tonight, I'm very tired." He rubbed his forehead lazily.

"Tell what's wrong? You should tell your mate about your problem, I'm supposed to help you make a decision." She plead him.

"No, I won't say anything to you!" He growled.

"I can help you with your problems." She said coming close to him and hold his both hands.

He shoved her hands away from him, "I told you that I don't need help!"

"But why can't you trust your mate?" She asked worryingly.

"Because...I can't trust you, I'm sorry but right now I don't know if I can trust you." He said making her heart shattered.

"But what about the 'I love you'?" She stammered.

"It was the mate bond."

"What the fuck are you saying right now?" She yelled in anger.

"Look I don't know what happened to me but I don't trust anyone that easily, I don't know if you could be a rogue or a witch. Please just understand me it's hard for me to trust someone?"

"But I'm your mate!" She stated.

"Mate or not, I still can't trust you." He leave the room leaving her with a broken heart, she falls down and sobbed quietly.

He lied to her.

He doesn't trust her.

"I'm sorry Mia." Fiona said.

"It's not your fault, it's his."

"He lied to us but why?" Fiona asked.

"I have no idea."

"The mate bond." She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"What a piece of shit."