Chapter 19

CHANGED SOME LINES.
Lunch time.

After three class of human biology and chemistry, she finally got to eat, she needs a lot of energy to control her thirst for snapping at her mate.

Rumours said that Blaze was a student last year, he graduated even though he didn't have to, which means that he knew about the medical course.

It's such a shame for him to not be a doctor but at least Mia felt proud of her mate being strong, smart and hot, really hot.

"Noah why you didn't tell me that you are a hybrid?" Mia asked as soon as they sat at a table with their burgers from McDonald's that they've ordered who is close to their campus.

"I was scared of people, their judgments about me being a half-werewolf, that's why I was the 'rebel boy'." He shrugged and took off the paper that is wrapped around his burger.

"Yeah, but still you didn't tell me that." She sighed and eat some fries.

"I know and I'm deeply sorry." He said holding both of her hands.

"It's okay I forgive it's not a big deal." She smiled.

The cafeteria was big for them, they had to shout because of the volume, it was loud but then suddenly the volume quiet down in the medical cafeteria building. Mia turned her head around the front door who is Blaze searching for someone at the cafeteria, their eyes meet and stayed like this for a moment, his deep piercing green eyes gazing at her full brown eyes to make her feel insecure of her eyes.

He smiled and walked toward their table, each long stride he took, walking like a demanding person.

"Hey guys." Blaze said as he sat down beside his mate.

"Hey Blaze." Noah mocked and he glared at him.

"I know you're not a full werewolf but please a little respect for me would be better." He steered.

"As if." Noah scoffed.

"Anyway, the lesson was fun." Mia blurted it, changing the subject.

"Was it?" Blaze snatched some of her fries and ate them slowly.

"Nope absolutely not, it wasn't fun." Noah said sarcastically and Mia kicked his leg below the table.

He groaned and then gave her a fake smile.

"It seems like you guys are close." Blaze stated as he took a sip of her drink.

"Well, we're like fuck buddies." Mia coughed in shock and glared at him.

"Oh really?" Blaze said staring at her intensely.

"Wrong! We're actually childhood friends." She scratched the back of her neck, nervously.

"Ah but babe I thought that we are in a secured relationship." Noah smirked as he leaned in close to her, she glared at him and rolled her eyes.

"Noah." She said warningly.

"I would like you to be far away from my mate." Blaze said possessively as he pushed his head back in his seat.

"No worries mate, it's not like we fucked, I just kissed her first." He shrugged and said like it's nothing important.

She felt her mate burning in anger, Mia sighed loudly and let her head down.

"Fuck, I'm doomed." She muttered.

She didn't want her mate to know about this, I mean she never kissed anyone but Noah pecked her on the lips when they were 8.

"You said I'm your first kisser!" Blaze snarled.

"You still are, I never had a fucking french kiss, Noah pecked me on the lips when we were 8." She argued.

"That is a kiss, Mia, if someone lips touch another lip it is considered as a kiss, do I have to give you a fucking lesson about that?" He vociferated.

"I'm not an idiot, I know exactly what is a kiss, I read every fucking single time on Wattpad who teach me how to do a French kiss." She yelled making everyone startled, it took a whole moment for her to realize the embarrassing situation that she put herself into.

"Oh no." She slouched in her chair and put both of her arms, hiding her face blushing furiously.

"Shit, that was so funny!" Noah burst into laughter while Blaze stared at him with no emoting lacing in his eyes.

Everyone laughed and mocked, it felt like she reviving her most painful days back in high school. She lifted her head up and slapped her cheek.

"Gosh, I'm an idiot." She again slapped the other cheek, until Blaze grabbed her hands and kissed slowly.

"Don't worry Mia, I'm here with you." He whispered softly making her heart go boom every second.

Her heart melts in a mysterious way, she smiled and put her shoulders on his hard rock chest.

"I really don't want to be a third wheeler, so I'm just going to go." Noah said and left the cafeteria in a hurry to avoid her who is going to mouth bad talk about him, even though soon and late he will get it.

"Blaze, let's leave the cafeteria." Mia suggested and Blaze nodded as he helped her stand up.