Chapter 18

Mia Thompson.

"Well, he didn't say anything." I defended him, Noah looked at me and shook his head, telling me to not challenge him.

Blaze is my mate who is arrogant and has the guts to talk to me after weeks of ignoring me if he thought that I will forgive him. Then he got it wrong, I'm not usually like this but people who ignored me and blame me, irritates me, a lot.

"Oh really?" Blaze smirked, he knew that I'm challenging him, I nodded it confidently.

"Thompson, I will see you after the class, for now stop disturbing our special guest." Mr Schrill said making me cringe. What am I being punished for nothing? This old man is seriously annoying me.

"Special guest." I scoffed silently, only Blaze and Noah can hear it but I don't even give a fuck about him.

"Thanks, bunny." Noah said to me and I gave him a wink, a soft growl interrupted our conversation, I looked at the man who did that and I winked at him.

He sighed and smiled mischievously, "Okay, today I will be teaching you the system immune but first I need an assistant to help me."

Most of the girls lifted their hands up quickly to be designated as his assistant, I scoffed again, he must be trying to get me jealous, what a childish person?

"You can be my assistant." He pointed out a girl who lifted her hand, she looked like a model coming from a rich Italian family just like Blaze, they looked good together.

"Mia, stop thinking about this, Blaze is our mate, not that fucking bimbo bitch." Fiona growled.

Her jealousy is enough for her to kill someone, she can be possessive and jealous while I'm chill and lay back. This how I and my wolf are completely the opposite. How the goddess of werewolf can pair us?

"Girlie, don't worry he won't flirt with her." I calmed her down.

"You don't know that!" She snapped.

I'm doomed.

"Calm down."

"Let me take control of your body so that I can teach this dumb bitch who he belongs to." She said calmly, making me afraid that she will burst out of anger.

"No don't that or else we are going to be discovered." I warned her.

"Okay, so what shall we do Sherlock?" She mocked.

"Calm down first and then I will kill him after the class, okay?" I proposed and she nodded.

"Wait you did agree that I can kill him." I giggled.

"No that's no- fuck it just do it after." She said and cut off the link.

Damn, she must be really furious.

"This is going to be fucking interesting." Noah said as he leaned on the wall behind us.

"Yeah..."

——————————————————

"And this how the system immune is created, any question?" Blaze asked as the girls who he designated to be his assistant, stayed too close to him much to my displeasure. She was touching him, his strong arms. She can't fucking do that!

My eyes twitched in anger as I frowned deeply.

I'm going to kill this bitch for touching my mate and also kill my mate to let her do whatever she wants.

After a moment of silence, the bells rang, everyone gets up to leave except the girls who are running toward my mate to ask him a personal question, he answered them with a normal voice and a flirty smile.

"Come on Mia, we have to go." Noah whined and tugged my arm.

"Go without me, I have to see what's wrong with the old hag." I sighed and picked up my cover to put it on, but Noah snatched it off me.

I glared at him, "What the fuck, man?"

"It's time to let go of this cover, I'm going to throw this to the bin." He said running toward the exit door.

"Don't you fucking do-" I snapped but he left before I could finish arguing with him.

"Piece of shit." I grumbled and picked my bag who is laying on the ground.

"Thompson, come over to my table." Schrill said patting the empty spot beside my mate.

I cringed and go over him, I sat next to Blaze and kept my eyes on the old hag.
I can see from the corner of my eyes that my mate was smirking proudly, as he popped his elbows on the table looking at me. I want to wipe his smirk off his face and then kill him but I know well that I have not the power to realize that.

He cleared his throat, "Miss Thompson, you must be wondering why I asked you to stay after class?"

"Yes, Mr Schrill." I groaned, I felt Blaze staring at me intensely.

"You have disrespected Mr Vasilis and also your outfit was..."

"Was..."

"I have no words to express how it's unbearable to see such an attitude." He said and my mate nodded at every word he said like a good boy.

Fucking good boy who is already testing his mate jealousy.

"I didn't mean to disrespect Mr Vasilis and my outfit isn't that unacceptable, I just took my bed covers." I explained him, I didn't want to be expelled just for this little wittle incident, it's not a big deal.

"You will have 5 minus points for the next tes-" I groaned and he glared at me, he cleared again his throat, "-test. Also, apologize to Mr Vasilis."

"What? I didn't do anything!"

"It's okay Mr Schrill." Blaze said.

"No it's okay, she shouldn't disrespect someone who is older than her." He sternly said making me glared at his grey eyes and old face with wrinkles. Beurk.

"Alright, I'm sorry Mr Vasilis." I gritted between my teeth and stood up.

"Can I go?" I sighed and the old hag nodded it, I walked toward the exit before giving a death glare to Blaze. He grinned playfully and waved to me, discreetly I gave him a middle finger without Mr Schrill looking at me but he just smirked.

"Why do I have a mate like this?" I whined as I walked out of the lab and rolled my eyes.