Chapter 20

"I have a lot of question for you Blaze." She turned toward him and stared at him with a determined look.

They are outside of the campus, sitting on a bench, they are surrounded by several trees and nature which makes their wolf feel at peace.

"Ask away." He sighed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, he missed her so much that he couldn't work, when he saw her with a male other than him, he was furious more than his father. He just wanted to rip his head.

"Why did you ignore me, for weeks?"

"Personal reason." He said coldly.

"What is your damn reason then?" She hit his chest.

"I can't tell you that." He looked away, avoiding her eyes.

"Tell me Blaze." She insisted.

"I can't, it's not the right time." He sternly said.

"But-" He smashed his lips on hers and kissed with aggressiveness.

"Shush, now." He said getting away from her flushed face and hugged her tightly.

She hates him keeping secrets from her.

She doesn't like to be kept in the dark.

"Let me drop you home." He whispered and grabbed her hand.

She had no classes in the afternoon besides she has a part-time job to do at 1 pm, she found a part-time job in a high school. It consists of being an assistant to the nurse school, she liked her job and the payment is high.

As soon as they get in his car, he put on her belt and his.

"You know that I could do it on my own." She scoffed.

"I wanted it to do it." He grinned and turned on his luxurious black car.

After a minute of silence, he started to create a conversation.

"So what are you going to do?"

"Well, I'm going to my part-time job in 30 minutes." She said.

"Oh, where is it? I can drop you there." He proposed.

"No it's okay, I'm good." She denied his proposition because she knows that girls in school will flirt with him and most of them are not werewolves, so there is no way that he can come to a normal high school.

"Nonsense! I will pick you up then." Blaze insisted, he didn't like the thought of leaving his mate alone.

"I don't need it." She snapped, she didn't mean to be harsh but she certainly didn't want to show that she's jealous.

"I will pick you anyway, just text me where is the school." He ignored her and stared straight, making sure to not have an accident.

"Man, you're so stubborn." She sighed.

"That's what you like about me." He muttered.

They arrived at her apartment, he parked his car and turned off his engine.

"Great, let me see your apartment." He smiled and she did too.

"Mia don't, your house is messy." Fiona warned.

She widened her eyes and stopped him from going to the elevator.

"No don't go to my apartment!" She yelled.

"Why? Are you hiding something from me?" He asked uncertainly.

"No, it's not th-"

"Well let me go inside." He said opening the door to her apartment, she remained in her place, rubbing her chin, excepting a yell or a shout.

"What the fuck?!"

"Gosh, I told him to not go." She said entering her apartment, the living room was absolutely a mess and the worst thing made her screamed in shock.

"What are you doing Zach?!" Mia shouted Zach hide his body and Lydia throw on her mate discarded shirt.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Blaze asked in exasperation as he rubbed the middle of his forehead.

"Why the poor couch?" Mia said with a sad smile.

"It was just the heat of the moment." Zach stuttered and Lydia nodded.

"Dude, do you know what it means privacy?" Blaze growled in anger, he hates when males are shirtless in front of his mate but then he wasn't that furious since he knows that he has a mate.

"I'm sorry Alpha, it won't happen again." Lydia bowed down in front of Blaze, Mia felt some pity toward Lydia, she knew about her insecurities and ran toward her to hide her body.

"Come on, I have 10 minutes left before my part-time job." She said and lifted up gently with a duvet on her body.

"I'm taking her to my room."

"Take care of my mate." Zach put on pants to covers his legs and his thingy.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'm the Luna man." Mia replied making him cringe.

"Please don't call him 'man'." Blaze groaned.

"Sorry, I'm used to it." She chuckled and went to her room.

She put her down on the bed and pulled out some of her clothes.

"I'm sorry." Lydia whispered.

"It's alright, it's not like you going to snatch my mate." She said lightening up the surrounding tension.

"No it's not that, it's a shame to show my nudity in front of the alpha." She said still bowing down.

What she said was true, back in their pack, the tradition was taken too seriously. If any female show her nudity even if it's an accident or a mistake to an alpha who has already a mate is considered a whore.

Mia's dad didn't take this too seriously because it can be a mistake or an accident but Lydia parents were stricter since they are the pack doctors.

"Lydia, it's okay, maybe this pack doesn't take the tradition too seriously." She consoled her, it's unusual to see her bubbly friend unhappy, it made her feel unknown, without her, she couldn't be who she is today.

"I just hope Alpha Blaze won't take me like a whore." She sighed.

"My mate won't be that ruthless." She said with persistence, she knows that her mate won't be that cruel of shaming her like the whore in the pack.

"I hope so." She said and put on her shorts.

"Shit I'm late, I have to go." Mia said after looking at her watch.

"Okay, have fun at work." Lydia waved at her.

She went to the living room to pick up her blouse and lab coat, she saw that Blaze and Zach are still, arguing.

Blaze noticed her, "Is it time for your job?"

"Yes, it is."

"Great let me drop you there." He said grabbing his key car.

"Please Alpha, think about it?" Zach begged him and hold his hand.

"I will think about it Zach, now go take care of your mate." He shrugged and followed his mate.

She closed the door after he went out of the apartment.

"What did you guys argued about?" Mia asked him curiously.

"Nothing for you to worry about." He said, pecking her forehead.