Chapter 13

"Blaze I'm alright, she just scratched my face." Mia said waving at the nurse to stop touching her.

"Baby, this bitch ruined your beautiful face, I'm going to kill her." Blaze snarled making the nurse jumped out of fear.

"Blaze." She groaned.

"Alpha Blaze, what should I do?" The nurse stammered and he glared at her.

"Well you should do your fucking job, help your Luna!" Blaze yelled at her and she nodded it quickly.

The beta and the third in the command came in her room.

"Luna Mia!"

"Mia!" Blaze glared at Klay who called her by her name.

"You aren't supposed to call her like that!"

"Blaze shut up! I told him to call me like that." She said annoyed, Blaze scoffed.

"Are you alright?" Klay asked her, concerned.

"I'm fine Klay, she just scratched my face, nothing wrong, dudes." She told them and the three boys furrowed their brows.

"Did you just called us 'dudes'?" Zach asked, emphasizing the word dude.

"Yeah I did, what's wrong?"

"Babe, you aren't supposed to call your mate like that!" Blaze groaned and she giggled.

"Why are you guys so uptight about this?" Mia asked and they shrugged.

"Anyway Lydia wanted to see you." Zach said making her shake her head swiftly.

"Don't tell her the reason why I got hurt!" Mia ordered and he knitted his brows, again.

"Too late."

"Mia! Where the fuck is this fucking whore?!" She yelled, Klay jumped in fright and Blaze rolled his eyes.

"Fucking great!" She rubbed the bridge of her nose and sighed.

The door slammed loudly, Klay went behind of the plants while Zach tried to stop her from changing into a her wolf. Blaze grabbed his mate hand and squeezed it, not bothering about her best friend mate.

"Where is that fucking bitch who hurt my bestie?" She growled and looked around the room.

A nurse came in the room with a scowl but turned back to the hallway as soon as she saw the glare directed at her from Lydia.

"She escaped." Blaze replied to her curtly.

"More like disappeared." Mia added.

"Klay, any information about her?" Blaze asked to him.

"Well, we can confirmed that she escaped from the pack territory, alpha Blaze." Klay explained the situation and he nodded it.

"She will come back, it's not her thing to leave just like this." Zach said and the boys nodded it.

"That mean we have to start your training tomorrow, we can't waste anymore time." Blaze said sternly and Mia sighed.

"Mia," Klay started but coughed when he saw the deadly glare from Blaze, "I mean Luna Mia, tomorrow you will wake up at 6am, me and Zach will be your teachers since the alpha is going to be busy."

"That's right baby, Klay and Zach are going to train you."

"Oh can I also train with her?" Lydia asked.

"Of course sweet cheek." Zach replied as he pecked his mate cheek.

Mia furrowed her eyebrows not because of training with her bestie or to be with Klay and Zach, the only thing that displeased her it's waking up at 6am.